• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alakazam vs Lille Barro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alakazam doesnt need to proof that he will start in any way. With his precog he knows how he needs to act. And its intelligent enough to act that way. End of it.

Mega Alakazam has been quite downplayed in here. There hasnt been Lille wank, tho, that's nice.

@Frantzy

"Its hidden psychic power has been unleashed. A glance at someone gives it knowledge of the course of that person's life, from birth to death."

"It sends out psychic power from the red organ on its forehead to foresee its opponents' every move."

"Having traded away its muscles, Alakazam's true power has been unleashed. With its psychic powers, it can foresee all things."

He will know what to do.

Frantzy12 said:
That isn't an answer your just saying "he will know what to do".
1) Alakazam will know what to do.

2) Normal Alakazam is already superior to supercomputers.

3) Alakazam can create a strategy to destroy lille as soon as he glances.

"A Pokémon that uses psychic power. It is highly intelligent and capable of instantly identifying its foe's weakness."

This is for regular Alakazam who is inferior to Mega Alakazam

Yes, he is saying that. Because Mega Alakazam is a form of a species, not an individual. There have been MANY different Alakazams seen across Pokemon works. Some trained, some wild, & they do not all have the same opening moves, for a variety of reasons, context included.

And besides that, why do you think it would have an opening move of preference?

Mega Alakazam isn't going to "try the usual opening move and see if it works" because it knows the future, reads minds constantly, senses danger, does multiple calculations in battle regularly, and has an IQ of over 5,000.

It's effectively a mind-reading, future-seeing supergenius that senses danger & oncoming attacks. From the start of the battle. When you know your opponent so well you know their every thought every moment, and their life from birth to death and you see the future, and you're tens of times smarter than a typical human genius, if you have ANY tactical option preference, it would be the optimal one.

Do you think that if MA's first choice was something that its precognition, IQ & mindreading would tell it would be ineffective, it would still use that anyway?

Heck, how do we know it can't Trace the X-Axis -there are several Trace-able abilities that lack tangible aspects- & as Trace is automatic, shoots Lille with that? What if that's the first move?

The most the Pokedex says about its move preferences is it dislikes physical attacks and prefers to use its extra-sensory powers.

@PaChi2: Mind you, I don't know for sure if it should or shouldn't be able to. If it can or can't, that's fine. There seems to be an arguable basis. There's also the alternative possibility of Trace copying Lille's intangibility, I suppose.

I hate to be the guy to point out that most of the votes for Lille blatantly ignore a lot of what Alakazam can do but...

The Pre-Cog is pretty good, not gonna lie, but I think that's the only thing going for MA in this fight due to how fast Lille can end it.

Essentially what happens first is deciding the outcome of this fight. Does MA use his knowledge granting side ability and thus gain Pre-Cog, or does Lille fire and hit MA before MA ever gets to abuse that knowledge?

To me it seems that MA takes the longer time and Lille just has to aim and fire and he's done.

If there were scans that said the rate that MA gains and sees this knowledge, that'd be great cause all I'm going off of for an indication of time is:

"It sends out psychic power from the red organ on its forehead to foresee its opponents' every move."

Which means what's faster, Lille's instant blast or this psychic power that is sent out to forsee MA's opponent's moves? I'm going with the former. Lille for me.

This is easily a tough fight though due to the lethality of the first move of both combatants and nowhere near a stomp for either side as some debaters for both sides seem to imply.

WeeklyBattles said:
I hate to be the guy to point out that most of the votes for Lille blatantly ignore a lot of what Alakazam can do but...
Yep, they say "Lille shoots gg" ignoring that Alakazam will already have seen Lille shooting, his weaknesses, his life, and developed several strategies and countermeasures.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The Pre-Cog is pretty good, not gonna lie, but I think that's the only thing going for MA in this fight due to how fast Lille can end it.
Essentially what happens first is deciding the outcome of this fight. Does MA use his knowledge granting side ability and thus gain Pre-Cog, or does Lille fire and hit MA before MA ever gets to abuse that knowledge?

To me it seems that MA takes the longer time and Lille just has to aim and fire and he's done.

If there were scans that said the rate that MA gains and sees this knowledge, that'd be great cause all I'm going off of for an indication of time is:

Which means what's faster, Lille's instant blast or this psychic power that is sent out to forsee MA's opponent's moves? I'm going with the former. Lille for me.

This is easily a tough fight though due to the lethality of the first move of both combatants and nowhere near a stomp for either side as some debaters for both sides seem to imply.
its almost as though you failed to read anything about alakazam other than points you wanted to counter. Lille has to aim, regardless of which form it is. Alakazam would end it before a neuron fired

@Made Alakazam, which is inferior to Mega alakazam, can instantly determine its opponent's weaknesses just by looking at them. Mega alakazam will see Lille's entire life from his birth to his death instantly just by looking at him and develop multiple methods of instantly beating him right at the start of the fight. Also Alakazam's and Mega alakazam's psychic powers are passive

"If there were scans that said the rate that MA gains and sees this knowledge, that'd be great cause all I'm going off of for an indication of time is:"

A. Glance. All he needs. Is. A. Glance.

Normal Alakazam is a supercomputer lol He process the information before lille has time to think "kill that b*tch".

WeeklyBattles said:
@PaChi Actually Alakazam is FASTER than a supercomputer
Yeah, I know, but we dont know but what margin, only that he outspeeds supercomputers.

"It sends out psychic power from the red organ on its forehead to foresee its opponents' every move." This isn't passive which is what I'm basing my conclusion on. It indicates there is a gap of time from sending out his psychic power and then receiving it back. Also, I understand Alakazam is a supercomputer, but this is speed equalized. Alakazam's reactions (thus thought process) is equalized to Lille's as well.

"its almost as though you failed to read anything about alakazam other than points you wanted to counter. Lille has to aim, regardless of which form it is. Alakazam would end it before a neuron fired"

Being fair, this lille doesnt need to aim, the guy has enough AoE to spam his attacks like there is no tomorrow.

This isn't passive which is what I'm basing my conclusion on. It indicates there is a gap of time from sending out his psychic power and then receiving it back. Also, I understand Alakazam is a supercomputer, but this is speed equalized. Alakazam's reactions (thus thought process) is equalized to Lille's as well.
So his attack would also go from instantaneous to alakazam speed. Good to know

This isn't passive which is what I'm basing my conclusion on. It indicates there is a gap of time from sending out his psychic power and then receiving it back. Also, I understand Alakazam is a supercomputer, but this is speed equalized. Alakazam's reactions (thus thought process) is equalized to Lille's as well.
" Alakazam's brain continually grows, making its head far too heavy to support with its neck. This Pokémon holds its head up using its psychokinetic power instead. "

" While it has strong psychic abilities and high intelligence, an Alakazam's muscles are very weak. It uses psychic power to move its body."

" It is said to have an IQ of approximately 5,000. Its overflowing psychokinetic powers cause headaches to anyone nearby. "

Its powers are passive, just by being moving its using psychic powers.

And no, thought process does not get equalized

Also, going by current profiles, it's questionable if Lille COULD kill Mega Alakazam. Its current durability key is this:

Unknow normally (All of the strength in his muscles was turned in to psychic energy). At least Island level with psychic powers that are always active (Which aren't bypassed by Feint and the like)

Why it's so is not something I know, but by current profile information, this means Mega Alakazam's psychic defenses aren't bypassed even by techniques meant to bypass things like Protect & Detect which are exclusively meant to bypass such defenses.

So, following that logic, if we assume these psychic defenses are that resistant to bypassing, why would The X-Axis, an attack from a lower tier character actually be able to bypass them?

But supposing it does, Mega Alakazam still has passive healing via Life Force, & can use Recover. And I'd think it's no stretch to assume it can say, Teleport while reading Lille's thoughts so that it moves to where he's NOT aiming before Lille's mind has completed his mental processes to decide to fire/decide that he's chosen where to aim.

And that's assuming Trace didn't just have Mega Alakazam copy Lille's intangibility.

(Also, I didn't know we equalized the speeds at which characters think. Is there any precedent for that? I'm incredulous that Speed Equalized would do that.)

I'd also like to point out that Mega Alakazam's passive psychic powers are far more powerful than Alakazam's passive psychic powers which are immensely superior to Kadabra's passive psychic powers which cause severe headaches to anyone even close to it and require an extremely strong psyche just be have a chance of training one

8-6

GP ended.

@Imaginym: Lille uses spatial attacks that ignore durability. If alakazam can defend against those, okay. But otherwise lille bypasses defenses.

Fair enough. I mentioned that what I did because I assume we use current profile versions where applicable, but being honest, I don't entirely understand that last part of Alakazam's durability key.

Yeah, I forgot the size of Jilliel Lille's X-Axis are pretty wide:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HdgQo1HH9rw/Vi7_EuMWP7I/AAAAAAABLaY/tQx1gD95Z6U/s16000/0647-004.jpg

The diameter of the shots were larger than a 192cm Shunsui and Alakazam is 150cm. Lille doesn't really need to aim since he can fire wildly with any of the 24 holes on his wings: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X--Ibqnr3Kc/Vi7-844nynI/AAAAAAABLX0/hKTtPiJkib8/s16000/0646-017.jpg

And 6 shots at once were capable of doing this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9ioh2at0yjQ/Vi7_hfnul1I/AAAAAAABLjs/LBMsvUZVPGQ/s16000/0648-011.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0iqiUtFAZVs/Vi7_h3m1KsI/AAAAAAABLkM/_7Q7mO_z4aw/s16000/0648-012.jpg

I just see it going to Lille more often since he can start the fight and just fire and he'd hit MA.

Yeah, I forgot the size of Jilliel Lille's X-Axis are pretty wide:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HdgQo1HH9rw/Vi7_EuMWP7I/AAAAAAABLaY/tQx1gD95Z6U/s16000/0647-004.jpg
The diameter of the shots were larger than a 192cm Shunsui and Alakazam is 150cm. Lille doesn't really need to aim since he can fire wildly with any of the 24 holes on his wings: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X--Ibqnr3Kc/Vi7-844nynI/AAAAAAABLX0/hKTtPiJkib8/s16000/0646-017.jpg

And 6 shots at once were capable of doing this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9ioh2at0yjQ/Vi7_hfnul1I/AAAAAAABLjs/LBMsvUZVPGQ/s16000/0648-011.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0iqiUtFAZVs/Vi7_h3m1KsI/AAAAAAABLkM/_7Q7mO_z4aw/s16000/0648-012.jpg

I just see it going to Lille more often since he can start the fight and just fire and he'd hit MA.
he took out a city block? thats it? Alakazam aim dodges via precog, mind reading, teleport etc

>So his attack would also go from instantaneous to alakazam speed. Good to know Are ability speeds part of the equalization? I'd assume instant is instant, you can't really equalize that.

>Its powers are passive, just by being moving its using psychic powers. These entries only tell me some side effects of it's physic powers are passive (specifically using psychic powers to move itself), I would not assume all are because a few are.

Also: >And no, thought process does not get equalized

Thought process is part of your reactions, why is reaction speed not being equalized under speed equalization?

>he took out a city block? thats it? Alakazam aim dodges via precog, mind reading, teleport etc >Which Alakazam dodges via precog and teleport spam

And my rebuttal to that is Alakazam would be busy sending out psychic power to begin to foresee Lille's movements to even know to dodge.

You think Alakazam is a sitting duck while sending psychic powers?

You are ignoring:

"Its hidden psychic power has been unleashed. A glance at someone gives it knowledge of the course of that person's life, from birth to death."

"Having traded away its muscles, Alakazam's true power has been unleashed. With its psychic powers, it can foresee all things."

"A Pokémon that uses psychic power. It is highly intelligent and capable of instantly identifying its foe's weakness."

And you equalize thought process but dont equalize attack speed? My dood, you are quite biased here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back