• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Well, I can finally make a rematch. The fight takes place in the Seireitei. Both are in character, and start twenty meters apart. They both have knowledge of each other's haxxed weapons, but I can remove it if it makes things better. This is EOS base Akame and Pre-Timeskip S├║i-Fēng. Who wins?

Note: Speed is not equalized. Suì-Fēng's Bankai is restricted.

Akame:

Suì-Fēng: 8

Inconclusive: ?

Standard Battle Assumptions

Imagesafgh
Imagagjmd

So she has a good speed advantage, making it hard for Akame to hit her, even though that's compensated by the fact she needs to hit only once to win. I'll wait further input before voting

VersusJunkie54 said:
Uhhhh Base Akame is at 7-B. Ennodzuno is very far into High 7-A
I wasn't judging by AP,i was judging by how much it consumes stamina.

Plus the speed boost it offers ain't even close to the speed boost of Shunko.

Oh and its restricted anyway,My Bad

Oh and Soi Fon is quite good in disarming foes plus Her attacks have great speed and agility, leaving little time to counterattack. Additionally, it has proven difficult to actively lay a hand on her unless she allows it.\

Once she disarms akame and turns it into a hand to hand physical brawl its over (if soi fon dosen't use susuzmebachi on her)

Before I go into detail here about what I feel happens in this fight I really need to address something that I feel hasn't been addressed well enough.

Age=/=Expirience

No seriously, if I come across as a little annoyed I apologize but In all honesty age is the last thing one should focus on when deciding who is the more skilled between two characters. So what does? Simple

Feats

If we went by the logic that age was the main decoder of who's more skilled then Ichigo would get trashed stomped by every Shinigami worth a damn. But he doesn't. Why? Because Ichigo himself was constantly used to fighting enemies on or around his level. And as such learned quickly because of it.

Now enough derailing, let's get into this.

AP is basically the same.

Akame takes a slight advantage with pure weaponry because well, one vs Two Shot.

Now for Skill

This is where Akame takes the slight advantage here.

Soi Fon is much older for sure. But, not to downplay. A lot of her expirience revolves around fighting people much weaker then her, not to say that she hasn't fought a person on her level before she definitely, but by comparison to Akame? Ehh.

Let's go over Akame real quick, as a lot of people don't know half of her feats as Zero is fairly obscure.

1. She's been training since she was a child, nothing of any real note in all honesty. That's fiction in a nutshell.

2. She killed a well renowned Rebel assasin within her very first fight despite getting poisoned in a sneak attack before hand.

3. She killed yet another well known warrior who was literally able to revert any Damage onto the opponent that he was fighting by slowly cutting him and wearing out his stamina. So yes. She literally beat a person who can instantly reflect damage through sheer tenacity and will.

4. She defeated Mera. An Oarburg, and the best assasin in the Rebel army at the time. This same person managed to overwhelm and defeat the original wielder of Murasame.

All of these feats....Are without her even having Murasame yet.

I can go into more detail if necessary but two more things.

1. Murasame incapacitates anyone that isn't Akame herself due to its curse. Hence. Why the Rakshasa demon in the mid way point of the manga couldn't fight back after he disarmed Akame. Soi fon disarminf her is literally an auto win for Akame.

That said, the speed gap is worrisome, and I don't know if Akame can deal with it too well.

As such, for my reasons.

Inconclusive

What are you saying? Are you denying Soi Fon's Combat experience?

I'm not basing Soi Fon's Combat Knowlegde and Experience by Age,She literally has 110+ years of combat experience and the fact that she's the commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukido speaks of her expertise on her field

She was trained by Yoruichi,The Flash Goddess.A Shinigami Legend due to her expertise in Hakuda Combat and Hohō and she was worthy enough to be her successor.

I'd dare say Soi Fon has Akame beat in combat knowledge by a Long Shot.

>Soi Fon is much older for sure. But, not to downplay. A lot of her expirience revolves around fighting people much weaker then her,

>Akame has the Skill Advantage

What? No.

A few episodes in the main storyline and she already fought her mentor,yoruichi herself to a standstill.

She fought barragan's fracciones,Ggio Vega a fellow speedster and showcased just how much of an absolute expert she is at hand to hand combat.

She fought Barragan himself the espada number 2 in a desperate battle that proved her tenacity and might.

And she chimed in the stand against aizen in karakura town proving yet again her combat knowledge and strategem.

The people Soi Fon fought are leagues above the people akame does

Comparing the power of those people you mentioned in the feats to the people in the feats i mentioned is a far-cry from being comparable.

Soi fon slaps her.

<I'm not basing Soi Fon's Combat knowledge and Experience by Age, She literally has 110+ years of combat expirience

You quite literally just did that within the exact same sentence.

Anyway. A bit busy. Give me some time.

I actually dont even get what your trying to stand for xD with this Experience what not

Fact still stands soi fon has superior combat skills lmao

Soi fon's skills are far beyond akame's.

Again watch the video,That alone will tell you what i mean

You say you're not basing experience on age.

You then say that she has 110+ years of combat experience.

You contradicted yourself within your first sentence.

Gargoyle One said:
You say you're not basing experience on age.
You then say that she has 110+ years of combat experience.

You contradicted yourself within your first sentence.
Stop Derailing the Thread and stick to the actual argument.Soi Fon vs. Akame

Your talking as if my comment only contained the "Time" as the basis.Stop Taking it out of context.

Again,Commander of the Stealth Squad and the Student of the Flash Goddess.

That alone speaks of superiority

Moving on.

<Akame fought Mera who defeated her mentor when he had Murasame, she didn't even need it to beat Mera, by the way Gouzuki is the most well known Assasin in the empire and was renknowned for being the original demon of the sword. Mera was also the best assasin by the Rebal army at the time of her defeat. Able to take on imperial arms users and win despite not even using one herself.

<Akame herself is capable of intercepting and Identifying two assasins ambushing her from a mere glance and managed to kill one on her literal first strike but striking at the grip of the weapon where it was being wielded.

"stand against aizen"

Do not use Sui-Feng standing against Aizen as a feat, that's just wank and that ENTIRE fight was the group of people being fooled by his KS.

Getting toyed with by Aizen just like everyone in that fight is in no way shape or form a feat. If I went by that logic I can say Akame was comparable to Esdeath as she took a stand against the rest of the Jaegers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZjxIFjJYE0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXuq5m3GgmUAhoXrflaJOw_j4s20DqAvV&v=ijCx_-QB3Fg

Two of her most notable fights, without Murasame by the way.

Stop Derailing the Thread and stick to the actual argument.Soi Fon vs. Akame

Your talking as if my comment only contained the "Time" as the basis.Stop Taking it out of context.

Again,Commander of the Stealth Squad and the Student of the Flash Goddess.

That alone speaks of superiority

Going against your argument is the exact opposite of derailing.

And I already went against the rest.

Gargoyle One said:
Moving on.
<Akame fought Mera who defeated her mentor when he had Murasame, she didn't even need it to beat Mera, by the way Gouzuki is the most well known Assasin in the empire and was renknowned for being the original demon of the sword. Mera was also the best assasin by the Rebal army at the time of her defeat. Able to take on imperial arms users and win despite not even using one herself.

<Akame herself is capable of intercepting and Identifying two assasins ambushing her from a mere glance and managed to kill one on her literal first strike but striking at the grip of the weapon where it was being wielded.

"stand against aizen"

Do not use Sui-Feng standing against Aizen as a feat, that's just wank and that ENTIRE fight was the group of people being fooled by his KS.

Getting toyed with by Aizen just like everyone in that fight is in no way shape or form a feat. If I went by that logic I can say Akame was comparable to Esdeath as she took a stand against the rest of the Jaegers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZjxIFjJYE0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXuq5m3GgmUAhoXrflaJOw_j4s20DqAvV&v=ijCx_-QB3Fg

Two of her most notable fights, without Murasame by the way.
Again,Those Feats still prove nothing.

The People Soi Fon fought>>>The People Akame Fought.

>that ENTIRE fight was the group of people being fooled by his KS.

Nope,Not Necessarily at least

When Soi Fon used Nigeki Kessatsu in her coordinated attack,That was aizen up until that point.

I say that since Aizen used his Spiritual Pressure to Nullify the attack,Now if it was Momo illusioned as aizen.Momo would have died and the illusion would show something like aizen dying.

Its not a comparison of power when i say she standed against aizen,its a comparison of coordinated attack and strategy albeit aizen planned beforehand.

Anyways,What are your actual debates again? I would like an actual debate on soi fon vs akame rather than just throwing feats at each other.

as i said.Soi Fon wins.

Superior Combat Techniques,Kido,Superior Hand To Hand Combatant,Master Zanjutsu User,Shunko and i can go on and on

I really dont see Akame holding her own here,She is waaay out of her element

Don't quote walls of text, you know that by now.

Logic Fallacy, If you're going to say "These feats mean nothing" explain WHY they don't, just saying the feats mean nothing without putting up an argument means nothing, and using this same logic I can say Soi Fon's feats mean nothing and be just as valid.

That being not at all

Feats are apart of the debate, they are apart of Soi Fon vs Akame and they help decide who's more skilled. Considering the argument was "They mean nothing" Im assuming we're done.

Like i said,My Point was Those Feats are not comparable to Soi Fon's

I'll say it again.

The People Soi Fon fought>>>The People Akame Fought.

Stop being preachy and give an actual counter-argument to why Soi fon wouldn't win.

No no no.

YOU Have to explain why.

Your argument against the feats not meaning anything was. And I quote "Those feats mean nothing" after all I just gave.

You have to make the argument against what I just said and not the other way around. That is a Burden of Proof Fallacy

Your taking things out of context again. They mean nothing cause they are not comparable,literally my 5th time saying this

they are not comparable because Your comparing feats of akame against people who are not even physically comparable to soi fon's experienced foes like what?

again,actual debate pls???? Any counter on how soi fon would not win or are you just gonna preach on your feats?

Preach on my feats until you go against them with an argument that isn't "They're not comparable" when this isn't in any way about who's physically stronger, it's about skill which doesn't translate into strength at all.

Don't want to argue this and I won't. Since you don't. I won't waste your time.

How the **** is akame superior in skill to a gotei 13 captain lmao What training did akame even take that puts her remotely in the same level as soi fon?

Soi Fon had formal training on the 4 methods of combat of a shinigami,She is a master of the Flash Step and is a user of the Flash Cry.

And akame is just a superpowered Human who's speed is not even at the same level as Soi Fon

Again,What's your point?

Skill here isn't something we can say who has the advantage in. Both combatants use a very different form of fighting styles, it's like me comparing MMA to JKD and trying to figure what's better. Anyway what we should be arguing is who's the better assassin between Akame and Sui Feng.

Sui Feng obviously has a massive experience advantage and better train whenever it comes to assassination, being trained by Yoruichi since she was small. Akame also has some good experience and training in this category being brought up Gozuki and being apart of the Elite Seven even when she was young. Sui Feng has the advantage in this category but her advantages here aren't gonna overwhelm Akame since it's not like Sui Feng is fighting someone who doesn't know what their doing.

Sui Feng is the more agile of the two and she's a hell of a lot more flexible. That topped with Reiryoku which enhances her senses just like any other Shinigami would allow her to dodge attacks from Akame, along her already superior skill and she also has two forms of speed enhancement. That being Shunko and Shunpo, Shunpo is something that Sui Feng is a Master as but I can't say the same for her Shunko since she only got full control over it during the Blood War Arc. That's not to say it won't help her here since Shunko would come in handy here for dealing with Akame's OHKO. ( I. E preventing attacks from harming certain parts of her body.)

Sui Feng also has the range advantage since Shinigami can attack with their own Reiatsu but it's kinda OOC her Sui Feng to do that. She'll likely start off by using Susuzmebachi. This is where things get hard to kill who wins. Since it'll be CQC Akame and Sui Feng have a high chance of killing each other with their abilities ( With Sui Feng's speed advantage along with her Shunpo she'll definitely have enough time to strike Akame twice with Susuzmebachi.) But Akame also just needs to cut her once. Not a deep cut, just enough to cut skin. That being said I'll vote inconclusive for now, but I am definitely leaning on Sui Feng simply due to how efficient she is in dealing with and disarming swordsman. She has more advantages than Akame does here but I don't want to speculate who'd win in CQC since both can end things very easily. I might change to Sui Feng later on if I can find a way who'd kill who first.

Back