• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Knight

Sui Feng is an expert on Disarming techniques btw and she's an expert on countering (fooling enemies to think they have the opening)

Oh and for the record she has No qualms whatsoever chopping a limb if it became ****** or some shit and she can still fight without any considerable hindrances.

Suzumebachi is Two-Strike,yes

But Soi Fon can make it so that those 2 strike happen in the same time it will take for one and it dosen't really need to be the same spot.it can also be the opposite side of where the first crest landed as seen with Ggio Vega

Akame has dealt with being disarmed in the past, mainly with that Rakshasa Demon she fought, granted he wasn't anywhere as skilled as Sui Feng is nor was he was smart. That being said Akame getting disarmed could be an issue. You do also bring up a valid point with Sui Feng not having issues with chopping limbs off, since she did do it with Barragan ( Who's OHKO is better than Akame's. )

However Akame tend to aim for the throat, but now that I think about Sui Feng would likely attempt to disarm Akame and use Suzumebachi as her next move. Akame isn't the type to rush head first into things like Ggio. That being head I'm not sure if Akame would fall for a trick like that. Still going inconclusive for the time being but leaning towards Sui Feng.

The throat could be a problem if it gets hit yes.

But Soi Fon's nature as a fellow assasin like akame would likely put her entire head on extreme guard so it might not be as easy hitting it.

Rushing to her head is a bad move tbh Sui Fon's counter to that is wrapping her leg at the hand and using a lock to break it

Sui Fon has a Kido Called Shitotsu Sanzen wherein it launches three yellow pillars of energy to immobilize the enemy,It's quite fast considering it trapped Ggio vega who at the time was temporarily outspeeding soi fon for a bit.

Here is the kido in action This is how it's used

Damn I completely forgot that Sui Feng can use Kido and if I remember correctly didn't she use that in the beginning of her fight with Vega? Haven't watched the Arrancar arc in a long time but if that's something she did early on then I'll have to vote for Sui Feng via Shitotsu Sanzen and her Two Hit Kill.

Don't we usually switch the other inconclusive votes to what the reasons cited for?

If I vote inconclusive for Knights reasons, who then votes for Sui Feng, wouldn't that make my vote go to Sui Feng?

That makes for no waiting for more votes for Sui Feng when they're the only reasons left.

So that makes unanimous for Sui Feng I believe.

Looks like my bleach skills still ain't as rusty as i thought.

Good thing you made this @burning,it was a good test run for me

Back