• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill Scaling revision, and tier changes

You all realize that until you brings feats aside from Ice Storm Commander In Chief that a single statement from Najenda is not going to give you the scaling needed to bring Esdeath up to Shikoutazer. Also it should be noted that Shikoutazer prior to Purge Mode is weaker than Esdeath and Najenda had no knowledge of the Purge Mode tampering that Honest did. So Najenda is right but not when it comes to Purge Mode Shikoutazer.

No?

That statement was after Purge Shikotazer fought Tatsumi, and got destroyed by his 4'th form. And Esdeath already casually one shotted his Tyrant form, that should be stronger than his 4'th.

Purge Mode Shikoutaser struggled with Tatsumi.

Esdeath, while weakened after using her time Stop, stomped a Tatsumi and the rest of the Rebel army

VersusJunkie54 said:
No?
That statement was after Purge Shikotazer fought Tatsumi, and got destroyed by his 4'th form. And Esdeath already casually one shotted his Tyrant form, that should be stronger than his 4'th.
Get me the page link please

Shouldn't you already know? Purge got one shotted by his 4'th form. That same scan was posted earlier in the thread I think.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Knight, you really need to drop the condecending tone and not call me a whiner just because I happent to disagree with you.

Nobody is acting condescending. Again you are being way too sensitive. It's considered whining whenever you start bringing other series into a topic that has nothing to do with it.

@Gargoyle

Firstly, don't quote large walls of text. You know not to do that by now.

1: No it doesn't. How you are gathering this beats me. Again Esdeath needed prep time to even pull the feat off. Again your point is moot.

2: Again you are assuming ends. For now these characters are low 7-B+ so it's definitely an outlier.

Knight.

I don't see how making a simple comparison is whining.

Over some of the past threads, it is rather obvious you have a bone to pick with me for some reason. You're the one who is acting sensitive, by assuming I am hostile, cranky, etc Or if we want to go back a bit further, brought up past events deliberately to antagonize me.

You're coming off as passive agressive if I am to be honest.

Hardly a wall of text but okay

1. "No it doesn't your point is moot"

Yes, I already addressed she needed prep to be that strong, doesn't disprove that she was that strong after all the prep she took, again, Purge Mode struggles with Tatsumi to which a weakened Esdeath one shots

2. ....And?

Lol, what is going on here? Anyway, I think I generally agree with Knight. But outlier, I don't know.

This whole thing is centered around Shikoutazer's black hole attack. Saying "Purge Mode got defeated by 4th form Tatsumi, but Esdeath one-shot Tyrant" really doesn't hold any weight as Purge Mode is only at that level with his black hole move, which Tatsumi had nothing to do with.

My bad. I'm thinking of an earlier statement.

I still wouldn't scale Esdeath based on that still. The only reason she brought that up was due to the three day prep needed to get Ice Storm ready an she put the whole country in a Russian winter and put a lot of people in danger of dying and that's what she meant by attacking the whole country.

As for Tatsumi, we already knew she was physically superior to Tatsumi but a Mountain level can one shot a Mountain level so that's no reason to bring up Esdeath to Island level based on a very vague statement and something she's consistently done throughout the whole series.

Wew

Here comes the accusations. I'd suggest you stop it immediately. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you since you think I have a bone to pick with you. If I didn't like you I'd simply ignore you, so let me repeat myself here Versus. Drop the personal attacks and accusations immediately. I compared your behavior to whining because you made it seem that way. Whenever you start to bring in other series into threads as a strawman makes it seem like you are whining. This isn't me acting condescending, it's me being blunt with you.

And as Burning pointed out, Shikoutazer's Island level attack scales to absolutely no one and Tatsumi hit a weak point created by a joint attack between him and Wave.

Burning Full Fingers said:
This whole thing is centered around Shikoutazer's black hole attack. Saying "Purge Mode got defeated by 4th form Tatsumi, but Esdeath one-shot Tyrant" really doesn't hold any weight as Purge Mode is only at that level with his black hole move, which Tatsumi had nothing to do with.
We were discussing it overall tho, not the one attack.

VersusJunkie54 said:
To add to that. Ennodzuno Akame was the only one in the series to actually finally defeat Esdeath anyway.
To be fair, that was due to PIS. Esdeath let slip attention on the broken Murasame right as Akame was running out of power.

It is not an accusation, but an asumption and a well rounded one at that. You are consistently passive agressive. Even when I repsectively disagreed with you, you assume I am cranky,whining, etc. Not helping your case.

I'm not personally attacking you, stop making a mountain out of a molehole.

I am also being blunt towards you. Is it for some odd reason wrong when I am as well?

Gargoyle One said:
Hardly a wall of text but okay

1. "No it doesn't your point is moot"

Yes, I already addressed she needed prep to be that strong, doesn't disprove that she was that strong after all the prep she took, again, Purge Mode struggles with Tatsumi to which a weakened Esdeath one shots

2. ....And?

1: Gargoyle. The Supreme Teigu is only that level with a specific attack, which Tatsumi nor Esdeath ever dealt with. They aren't scaling of that.

2: Alright, looks like you don't have any more arguments. Moving on.

Knight, Junkie. Try to keep this related to the thread and not going at each other. We don't want to clutter this thread up with unnecessary comments.

VersusJunkie54 said:
It is not an accusation, but an asumption and a well rounded one at that. You are consistently passive agressive. Even when I repsectively disagreed with you, you assume I am cranky,whining, etc. Not helping your case.

I'm not personally attacking you, stop making a mountain out of a molehole.

I am also being blunt towards you. Is it for some odd reason wrong when I am as well?

Show me where i was being passive aggressive. Also maybe you should take your own advice toon yourself. Practice what you preach Versus. If i were to go through your contributions i can guarantee you I'd find you being more hostile during threads than me. I've only called you out once. And this thread has nothing to do with the old one so drop it seriously. It's enough. Anyway, dropped this subject as I do not wish to continue associating with you now.

1. Again and? I'm not seeing how that means Shikoutaser is more of a threat then Esdeath which is the entire basis of the argument

2. Apparently so, if Low 7B to 6B is somehow an outlier, not much I can argue if that's the argument

Drellix said:
Knight, Junkie. Try to keep this related to the thread and not going at each other. We don't want to clutter this thread up with unnecessary comments.
Thank you

Gargoyle One said:
1. Again and? I'm not seeing how that means Shikoutaser is more of a threat then Esdeath which is the entire basis of the argument

2. Apparently so, if Low 7B to 6B is somehow an outlier, not much I can argue if that's the argument

1: Again, Tatsumi never dealt with that attack. And Shikutaser is only that level with a certain attack. Esdeath was never implied to be stronger than the Black Hole attack.

2: Low 7-B to 6-B is indeed an outlier. That gap between the two are massive.

2. Not really

1. As Kal even mentioned above it makes no sense for someone who isn't even considered the strongest character in the entire verse to have an attack that one shots the verse and not consider that to be outlandish.

Gargoyle One said:
1. As Kal even mentioned above it makes no sense for someone who isn't even considered the strongest character in the entire verse to have an attack that one shots the verse and not consider that to be outlandish.
Just going to say that this was exactly the case for Naruto to an extent until better feats came up for the top tiers. Before then, a mid tier used to be listed as >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> them with one move like it'd one-shot them. A high tier was also listed as >>>>>>>>>> them with one move.

Also, it happened with Bleach to an extent until other stuff came up.

Just thought I'd bring up again that you don't have to have a higher AP to be the biggest threat in a verse. Shikoutazer in Purge Mode was basically a berserker driven by an inexperienced and unskilled brat. Also Purge Mode Shikoutazer doesn't have any solid speed feats (he's said to be likely MSH due to reacting to Tatsumi but firstly that would be reaction only and second I don't remember that at all)

I will say I think we can agree Leone's Dura is honestly unfounded

She took one hit from Budou and was barely able to stand

If the Shikotazer Large Attack crater got redone and got a higher result. Is there any possibility the normal attacks could also yield any higher result?

I can agree to that Gargoyle.

Doubtful Junkie, since there's really no correlation between the black hole attack and the normal ones. That's like saying that since Bols Teigu destrucion is put at small town level, we should in turn upgrade it's normal fire power, which doesn't work at all.

No, that is not at all what I meant. The Naruto Fourms calced the feats in a wierd way. Basing it off how people were vaporized, or explosion size etc, rather than the amount of material that was actually destroyed. If they'd just made things simple and based it off the crater, Large Attack would've been High 6-C from the beginning.

What chapters did the Large Attack come from, and the normal attacks come from? I need to confirm it all for myself.

What do you mean by normal and large attack? The black hole attack was its highest yield attack. Its normal attacks happened all the time.

Its regular attacks are the lasers and such. They have their own result that they scale from. Both calculations were originally derived from the size of the explosion, rather than the material destroyed. From what I can tell.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160615...-entry/the-shit-just-got-real-agk-bnha.35599/

This is where Shikotazer's Low 7-B stats come from. What I am saying is that if it gets re-done, it could possibly get higher results.

Is that where Tatsumi's Low 7-B rating comes from? We should add it to Shikoutazer's page.

Never mind. It's already there.

But...what if it gets lower results? I don't want another downgrade.

I just want to know, how could have Tatsumi destroyed Giant Robot with an attack that's less than High 6-C (or whatever tier the Black Hole is) when the robot is able to use that much energy without automatically explode? This is technology and alchemy, not magic, so it should still work this way, right?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Is that where Tatsumi's Low 7-B rating comes from? We should add it to Shikoutazer's page.
Never mind. It's already there.

But...what if it gets lower results? I don't want another downgrade.
Neither do I. But on this wiki, Accuracy is the top priority. I hated MHA gettind downgraded to 9-A, but it had to happen because that was the most accurate.

Don't panic yet, we don't know if it would be a downgrade.

I mentioned before that NaurtoFourms did the calcs wierdly. If they had calculated the total material destroyed, Large Attack would've been High 6-C to begin with. Just saying, there's the possibility for a new result.

Back