• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill Scaling revision, and tier changes

He never did overpower that attack. Shikoutazer only used that attack once.

We see from the scan that it takes the form of a Black Orb, fired from its chest, which is literally the only attack it has that looks like it.

We then See Tatsumi go directly through said Black Orb

Either Tatsumi got strong enough to go through it, which explains why the Gundam got one shotted

Or, it uses this attack once and never once used it against Tatsumi despite it being able to one shot him

Not only is the former sensible, it isn't completely nonsensical

Yeah, the former seems far more likely to me. Considering the appearance of the attack, and Tatsumi one shotting the Teigu.

Request the Shikotazer Large Attack to be re-calced? I agree. Though I allready submitted that on the calc request fourm.

If the calc really should be re-done. I know someone who I could contact to try and calc it. Can someone send me the scenes where the attack was fired, and detonated?

Sadly the only picture that works is the one where the attack is fired, and not where the explosion occurs.

Bah, what chapter and page of the manga did it occur in?

Wait hang on. I need you guys to show a scan or link where this happened because I just went through the chapters with Purge Mode Shikoutazer and he only once fired the black hole attack.

Gargoyle One said:
Tatsumi completely slices through said attack here https://www.***********.net/akame-ga-kiru/74/47
^

The very last form of Tatsumi before going Tyrant and he literally punches through it.

That's not the same attack Gargoyle. I argued that before and they said the same as I am now. It looks nothing like the attack the black hole attack

Where exactly are you getting that it isn't the same attack?

It looks like literally nothing else from the Gundam as literally everything else it has ever fired was a lazer.

Both are literally black Orbs.

This would be saying Shikoutaser never once used the attack against Tatsumi which is geniuenly nonsensical

https://www.***********.net/akame-ga-kiru/74/43

That's not an attack. That was a sphere that Tatsumi himself summoned around him while he was evolving. Shikoutazer hadn't even fired, it was charging up.

Dunno. I guess everyone drops to Low 7-C and Low 7-B for top tiers then......

Since this turned into a massive downgrade. I've lost interest in this revision to be honest, and have unfollowed the thread.

Can i say that the idea of Shikoutazer firing this attack and one shotting the whole verse (Which is what happens if it doesn't scale to anyone) feels really weird?

The "This scaling can't possibly be right" kind of weird

Yeah, it feels weird, like Vegito Blue being weaker than Kefla, the problem is that without feats, we can't scale them.

Only possibility for an upgrade would be something we might've missed.

I think the 6-B ice storm was already considered unreliable. But maybe a smaller portion of the storm controlled by Esdeath rather than the whole thing?

Kaltias said:
Can i say that the idea of Shikoutazer firing this attack and one shotting the whole verse (Which is what happens if it doesn't scale to anyone) feels really weird?
The "This scaling can't possibly be right" kind of weird
Well, the scenes a bit later directly imply that Esdeath is more powerfull that Shikotazer. As in her being a greater threat. Consistent with her one shotting Tyrant, and making her ice storm.

In the original revisions it was only considered unreliable because people beleived Esdeath couldn't be more powerfull than Shikotazer. Witch plenty of evidence shows otherwise. Here we didn't talk about it more because we were so focoused on 6-C.

I do want to bring up a flaw in the Four Demons. I have the rest of the demons scaled off of Suzuki, who only redistributed the attack energy that Tatsumi dealt out, didn't match or tank it. So by that extension, that should bring the Rakshasa's down as well as anyone scaling to them.

Also, idk who said it but there was a time where Night Raid did go through a sort of training time skip to get themselves more powerful. It wasn't heavily elaborated on but there was a period when Night Raid trained to get stronger, after Dr. Stylish's attack on the Night Raid base.

What you do with that info is whatever, just thought I would bring it up.

Read pages 66 though 69

Now this fight right here determines a lot in terms of scaling, and is partly why one of the weakest characters, Lubbock, is Small Town level. Do we want to consider this fight as Akame being serious, or do we want to refer to the training I mentioned above and make this Akame weaker than after that training period? Because there's really nothing supporting Tatsumi being MCB to Small Town level besides him being on par with the likes of Akame, the only person in Night Raid he matched with.

We are still discussing it.

We may still get upgrades if Ice Storm is considered regular AP. And/or if we scale Esdeath to having greater AP than Shokotazer. Since statements direclt imply she's a much greater threat.

I submitted the infamous "Mountain" sized danger beast scan to a buddy of mine to see what kind of AP it would have based on its sheer size. Kind of a last ditch effort for an upgrade, or at the very least a defined AP statistic.

Okay, just finished reading the manga.

For the top tiers:

The supreme teigu: the crater near the mountains is likely to give a quite powerful AP.

Tatsumi: his last form scales to ^^^ for destroying the core that launched the attack. Also blocked the same attack before the Supreme Teigu transformed.

Esdeath: The Ice Storm. Effortlessly defeated Tatsumi, Implied to be a bigger threat than the supreme Teigu. Freezed the river

Akame: (Ennodzuno) Defeated Esdeath

Budo: Created a storm before starting to fight. His armor is able to tank his own attacks

Akame: (Normal) Damaged Budo's armor

Leone: Wasn't ignored by Budo (I'm not joking, this is literally her best calculable feat). Depicted as the physically strongest member of Night Raid, which would make her comparable to Akame (Meh). About her regen, I belive is probably High-Low.

Mine: Her AP should be changed to "varies, up to 7-A (or whatever tier Solid shooter is)". No one scales to her

The other Tiers are a bit difficult to pinpoint, but I should be able to do it. I'll post scans whenever I have some more free time

Mine should remain unchanged, her profile is mine and overall doesn't have issues with damage output

That said.....Her Dura and Seryu's profile are weird

Back