• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill Scaling revision, and tier changes

Gargoyle One said:
Mine should remain unchanged, her profile is mine and overall doesn't have issues with damage output
That said.....Her Dura and Seryu's profile are weird
When i first saw the 8-B ratings for both of them i was like "WTF?"

DodoNova2 said:
I can easily calculate this, tell me who and how this feat took place pls
According to Triforce, it was make by Shikotazer. The smoke comong off the crater is indicative of vaporization. And from what I recall, the other Shokotazer calcs with smaller craters were also vaporization. Edit:. Probs calc it for Pulverization.

TriforcePower1 said:
Okay, just finished reading the manga.
For the top tiers:

The supreme teigu: the crater near the mountains is likely to give a quite powerful AP.

Tatsumi: his last form scales to ^^^ for destroying the core that launched the attack. Also blocked the same attack before the Supreme Teigu transformed.
Tatsumi should absolutely not scale to the black hole attack by any means. There's nothing to support that and it's ludicrous.

You should make a blog and have it evaluated. I'm somewhat tempted to call both ends an outlier as the best feat we've seen thus far is Low 7--B to 7-A. Plus as Drellix pointed out this wouldn't scale to anyone.

@Drelix

Why not? He blocked the same attack when the supreme Teigu was still in base form (Tatsumi had yet to evolve in his final form, and while he could damage it in "base", he destroyed it in his final form, which would imply he got a bigger boost that the giant robot), kinda tanked an attack that was especially made to kill him, and destroyed the robot despite the fact that it's able to fire these attacks

9D32FC9A-4BB5-4AD6-9ECB-9A26A0763679
F1CB6FFE-DC58-4B66-A7DD-1626CE04A4EB
I admit this isn't so important, but still supports the scaling

BB380615-FA6C-4EDA-BF8C-61BB5B246DD9

He only used the Black Hole attack once, Tatsumi over powered his normal attacks. Again I must agree with Drellix as he's our most knowledgeable AgK member here. It's the equivalent of saying Matt is wrong with Saint Seiya or that Cin is wrong about One Piece. Also The Supreme Teigu is a glass canon, Tatsumi killing it means nothing.

Also, I submitted the "Mountain" sized Danger Beast to my buddy to calc it. He told me that he'd expect somewhere from the High end of 7-B+, to the lower end of High 7-A from its sheer size. But he has yet to calc it just yet.

You aren't gonna get a AP or durability via size. That's absurd, The Dragon Teigu didn't destroy or create anything that would make it 7-A or 7-B. It's like me saying Pica is 7-A because he's a mountain man.

With due respect, being Knowledgeable /=/ being right all the time. I am the most knowledgeable person on Halo on the site. I could try to argue for Master Chief to be Wall Level+ because his armor is somewhat inferior to the character that has a 9-A feat. Doesn't mean it is correct.

Also, was that crater from Large Attack or a normal attack? It was never speicifed.

Even if Tatsumi doesn't scale. I'm inclined to say Esdeath could scale, both due to her ice storm, and statements directly implying she's a greater threat that Shikotazer.

<Like saying Matt is wrong with Saint Seiya

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1333104?useskin=oasis

Someone being the most knowledgeable doesn't mean in anyway they're infallible, plus no offense to Drellix, but if he was fully knowledged on AGK we wouldn't be having this discussion in the first place.

Back to my original point was was 6B considered unreliable?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
You aren't gonna get a AP or durability via size. That's absurd, The Dragon Teigu didn't destroy or create anything that would make it 7-A or 7-B. It's like me saying Pica is 7-A because he's a mountain man.
Yes you can. AP via size has been accepted for numerous other profiles.

If not, then I guess Skull Island Kong is only Wall Level+ because we only seem him tearing apart Helicopters and somewhat damaging the sides of cliffs. ....... Even though he CAN generate 8-C - High 8-C energy via his movement.

There's zero statements to imply Esdeath is a greater threat than Shikotazer. We're only speculating scaling it to her based on fan made assumptions. And Esdeath's Ice Storm doesn't translate to her own AP as it's Environmental Destruction.

That Creater came from the Black Hole attack.

Esdeath being 6-B is unreliable as Ice Storm isn't a technique she can do with ease. It requires prep, and nothing suggests she had a massive boost from it. Furthermore it's an outlier if anything as the jump from Low 7-B+ to 6-B is massive.

Did you not see what I posted before? A direct statement from Najenda (I think) implied that Esdeath is a greater threat than Shikotazer.

<Zero that implies it.

<She Stomps Tatsumi and the rest of the Rebel army and 10 Teigu users while the Shikoutaser itself struggles with Tatsumi

<She's the final villain of the arc

<Najenda even stated she needed a miracle to beat her, this is after Tatsumi defeated the Mech and that the war wouldn't end if she wasn't dead

VersusJunkie54 said:
Did you not see what I posted before? A direct statement from Najenda (I think) implied that Esdeath is a greater threat than Shikotazer.

I'm not seeing any scans that you posted. Also being mountain sized here is considered as Town Level as Weekly said earlier on.

Gargoyle One said:
<Zero that implies it.

<She Stomps Tatsumi and the rest of the Rebel army and 10 Teigu users while the Shikoutaser itself struggles with Tatsumi

<She's the final villain of the arc

<Najenda even stated she needed a miracle to beat her, this is after Tatsumi defeated the Mech and that the war wouldn't end if she wasn't dead

Again nothing you said here is proof of Esdeath being stronger than the Supreme Teigu with it's Black Hole attack. She stomped Tats who's low 7-B and the Rebel Soliders are fodder.

She's the final villain yes, that doesn't mean she's automatically stronger than the Black Hole attack.

Again nothing implies that she's stronger.

Anything Gargoyle?

VersusJunkie54 said:
So if Weekly says so it HAS to be 100% certain? I don't think so. I'll go grab it in a moment.

Weekly tends to be right whenever it comes to calculations. Also there's no need to be snarky.

VersusJunkie54 said:
So if Weekly says so it HAS to be 100% certain? I don't think so. I'll go grab it in a moment.

Weekly tends to be right whenever it comes to calculations. Also there's no need to be snarky.
"Tends to be" /=/ always correct. But whatever, we'll see what the calc yields.

I don't see how it taking prep means she's not 6B when using said attack

Also, High 6C to 6B is hardly an outlier

VersusJunkie54 said:
http://www6.mangafreak.net/Read1_Akame_Ga_Kiru_75_31

Page 31 and 32. Direct statement by Najenda implies that Esdeath is a greater threat/more powerfull than Shikotazer.

How does this imply she's stronger? It's simple hyperbole. And even then it sounds more focused on range as opposed to actual AP.
As Gargoyle already pointed out, feats allready put Esdeath above Shikotazer. If someone is a bigger threat, the generally have to be stronger.

TriforcePower1 said:
@Drelix
Why not? He blocked the same attack when the supreme Teigu was still in base form
lmfao no he didn't. The Black Hole attack was used once in Purge Mode and that scales to nothing at all.

Gargoyle One said:
I don't see how it taking prep means she's not 6B when using said attack

Also, High 6C to 6B is hardly an outlier

You just contradicted yourself. If she needs prep time to do so then it wouldn't scale to her regular AP. Which is why it's considered Environmental Destruction.

High 6-C? There isn't any High 6-C feat. You are getting this from someone who said they calculated it but without any real proof. It's a calc that hasn't even been made yet nor was it accepted yet. Ergo your point is moot.

If Low 7-B -7-B to High 6-C is an outlier. Than I guess Ben 10 should not be 7-A and higher. Since those have to be outliers compared to most of their feats beiing in the 8-C to 8-A range........ This kinda argument for an outlier is faulty.

VersusJunkie54 said:
If Low 7-B -7-B to High 6-C is an outlier. Than I guess Ben 10 should not be 7-A and higher. Since those have to be outliers compared to most of their feats beiing in the 8-C to 8-A range........ This kinda argument for an outlier is faulty.

Read what i commented instead of whining. I said low 7-B to 6-B is a massive outlier. There is no High 6-C Akame Ga Kill since there is no calc to actually back that up at the moment and it'd need to be accepted.

Knight, you really need to drop the condecending tone and not call me a whiner just because I happent to disagree with you.

You just contradicted yourself. If she needs prep time to do so then it wouldn't scale to her regular AP. Which is why it's considered Environmental Destruction.

High 6-C? There isn't any High 6-C feat. You are getting this from someone who said they calculated it but without any real proof. It's a calc that hasn't even been made yet nor was it accepted yet. Ergo your point is moot.

I didn't actually, because If she's using her prep to literally store her own power, it makes sense she would be a higher tier at that point

Fine, 6C, or whatever it turns out to be, hardly a decent reason to be a "moot point"

Back