• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill Scaling revision, and tier changes

I see. A serpent like creature being 18 or so kilometers long, and say a kilometer wide seems more like City Level cia size.

TriforcePower1 said:
I just want to know, how could have Tatsumi destroyed Giant Robot with an attack that's less than High 6-C (or whatever tier the Black Hole is) when the robot is able to use that much energy without automatically explode? This is technology and alchemy, not magic, so it should still work this way, right?
Sadly I don't think it really works that way. A typical handgun has Street level AP. I can cause a good deal of damage to the gun via stomping it, thowing it, etc. But that doesn't make me Street level.

@Gargoyle

High 7-A is admitedly quite a stretch. Considering the creature's length, and width, City level is a safer bet.

Let me use another example then.

The Incineration Canno from Halo has Low 7-C AP.

Weapons in both gameplay, and lore can destroy the weapon. But that does not mean they have Low 7-C AP. This same argument applies to Tatsumi.

I meant real life examples. In fiction, there are things like "glass cannons" that don't exist (I think) in real life, and unless shown otherwise, like in your Halo example, things shouldn't be considered glass cannons. To not be classified as a glass cannon, you don't simply need to have an AP higher than your dura, but you need to basically don't get automatically destroyed by your AP, if you have seen My Hero Academia, think of how Deku has a much higher AP than his dura and constantly gets his bones destroyed every time he attacks

I get what you're saying. But that happens to Midoriya because he unleashes that power in the form of striking strength. In the case of Shikotazer, it is firing a big ball of energy.

Well, I suppose that if Shikotazer couldn't handle its own firepower, it would destroy itself like Mine did when countering Budo's Solid Shooter.

IOn another note, I recall you posted a scene where Budo supposedly produces a storm before using Solid Shooter? And Akame is capable of damaging his armor. That on its own would likely warrant an upgrade for her normal form.

Yeah, I did that but it was ignored when we started arguing about scaling Tatsumi to Giant Robot (I'll never remember the name)

Just gave it a bit more thought. Your idea is not far fetched at all. I mean.... there's a similar case for Lord Boros in One Punch Man. He scales to his final attack because he can withstand the energy, and process of firing that attack. Shikotazer is hardly any different. Especially since Tatsumi pierced right through the central core that fired the attack.

That is an example of scaling to your own massive attack. Niether one of those guys is like Mine, who's max firepower is via a suicide-esque attack, and only AP scales. Nor are they like Midoriya who's High 8-C attacks wreck his body.

What chapter did that scene with Budo and the storm take place in? I'd like to take a closer look at it.

Also, Triforce. Thoughts on the blog I posted?

To be honest, when I first saw it I thought he was in an heavenly imaginary place, lol. And even if it wasn't, the thing would scale to basically no one, right?

No, Super Class Danger Beasts like Tyrant should be comparable to it. Since all Teigu are created from Super Class Danger Beasts. And we literally see Tatsumi become one.

Oh, right. If Tatsumi doesn't scale from GR, we have something else to scale the top tiers. Good. I cannot check the calculations, but you can ask a calc member about that

This should also scale to Tatsumi. Side note, Kurome scales to all of her puppets as she confirms she killed them (except the danger beast above). What do you think?

They already have a legit Low 7-C feat, albeit a hair above baseline. And the possibility of scaling to Budo since Akame managed to damage his armor.

What I am interested in is the storm that Budo supposedly generated during his battle with Night Raid, and before firing Solid Shooter.

Okay, I meant not top tier character, as we already have the feats and only need to see who scales. I can start with Tatsumi's earlier keys. Base Akame is likely to scale from Budo. I'm going to ask a calc member about the storm.

Right. Someone mentioned earlier that the members of Night Raid went through a training/time skip where they made themsevles stronger.

Sow 8-A to Low 7-C for Pre traning? And Likely Low 7-B for post training?

The original 8-A ratings were back scaling based, but It seems we may actually have something to go off of for weaker characters.

One more thing. @Graf Thorsdottir. Can you post a link to that calc please?

I don't think we need keys for every tier jump a character has done, otherwise Tatsumi would have like a dozen of keys, and I'm not kidding

I'm going to search feat for: Tats without Incursio and base Incursio. First transformation will likely scale to Budo and last form will scale to either GR or supreme danger beasts

Base Tats doesn't seem to have better feats than the ones I've posted on te blog. I've nearly found every important feat Incursio has

RebubleUselet said:
Is there any progress?
Yes. We have some pretty good ideas for the scaling. But the Top Tiers power has not been decided just yet. There may also be a key seperating important characters from the BOS to the later end of the series, based on a training timeskip.

Back