• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Ga Kill: Postscript of Volume 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's said that the evil bird is extremely powerful. So powerful Tatsumi would need Incursio to fight it. Akame and Leone should both get boosted to Large Building level. Akame took one down and Leone is stronger then Akame. Also Kurome and Zank would get scaled to this as having fought Akame as well.

So powerful Tatsumi would need Incursio to fight it.

Aaaaaaaaaand?

Tatsumi without Incursio isn't Large Building level.

And has only Wall level durability.

A6colute said:
So powerful Tatsumi would need Incursio to fight it.Aaaaaaaaaand?
Tatsumi without Incursio isn't Large Building level.
That's the point. He wouldn't be able to defeat it without Incursio, which he is at Large Building with Incursio. Therefore Akame should get scaled to that for taking down a Evil Bird.

A6colute said:
Here is one more calculation: Esdeath freezing a lake.
It's AP. Not durability.
This entire thread has had nothing to do with durability. Only AP.

Only AP.

And? How you can scale AP of other AGK characters from Esdeath and Budou?

A6colute said:
Only AP.
And? How you can scale AP of other AGK characters from Esdeath and Budou?
Tatsumi has fought evenly with Budo and Esdeath in evolved form.

Then why do you keep talking about durability? We're talking about upgrading their AP and then scaling the others that fought them by AP. This has absolutely nothing to do with durability.

We're talking about upgrading their AP and then scaling the others that fought them by AP.

Lol, no.

You do it wrong (c)

If that Esdeath calc places her at Small Town level (which is a massive lowball tbh), and Tatsumi actually matched her in combat, Tatsumi in his evolved from should at least scale to Esdeath, if not higher,meaning he gets upgraded to Low 7-C. Keep in mind that Esdeath's lake freezing calc was calculated based on what was just shown on the panel only. Esdeath may have frozen the entire lake instead.

However, if Esdeath actually froze the entire lake instead of just freezing what was shown, we actually get a value bordering on Small City level. I will calculate this if necessary.

Now, there are a couple characters that can scale to this. Based on these calculations, the characters that would apply to these upgrades based on the calculations posted:

Esdeath freezing a lake

Budou splits a cloud

Lightning Dodging

City Level: Tatsumi (2nd form Incursio), Esdeath, Budou, Mine (Pumpkin's last attack)

MHS Speed: Tatsumi (2nd form Incursio), Esdeath (can casually match 2nd form Incursio), Budou

Hypersonic+ with MHS reactions: All other AgK characters.

Now about the AP of those other characters.....Akame, in particular, should be given consideration for matching Esdeath in combat.

It doesn't look like people are even agreeing with the fluck Mine calc.

Apparently the same for lightning timers calc.

Given the fact Wave fought with Tatsumi for a time, he would get upgrades too, right?

Wasn't Wave fighting a losing battle though. Even with dual wielding teigus, it didn't look like Tatsumi had too much trouble with him.

He was weaker without the dual, yes. But keep in mind he was trying to get to Kurome, not fight Tatsumi. And it's stated he bridged the gap in power with the second Teigu. So naturally he'd get scaled as well.

He was still battered and Tatsumi wasn't particularly fazed by Grand Fall amped with Mastema (was that the wing teigu's name?).

But ok.

He was battered from the beginning of the fight. After, when they were talking, he said he bridged the gap in power. And he even destroyed a Teigu with just his hands when Mines full blast did nothing to Adremelech.

Again:

One character is able to fight with another character =/= both characters have equal AP.

City Level: Tatsumi (2nd form Incursio)

Show me a scan, where Tatsumi destroys a city.

Irrelevant. The definition of AP states:

Attack Potency:
A character with a certain degree of attack potency need not necessarily cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces.

Esdeath and Tatsumi power-scales from Budou, who was calculated to be City level in AP (via his final attack). Tatsumi scales due to him outright beating Budou during their fight, and Esdeath also scales as well due to matching Tatsumi's 2nd form during their battle while holding herself back.

One only needs to be able to sufficiently harm a character with the durability of a specific level in order to have AP of that level. Ex: Fate servants being rated Town/City level AP due to them being able to harm those with Town/City level durability despite not being shown to destroy towns themselves.

@Drellix: You mind linking me the chapter where this happens? I may post scans of it.

but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces.

Yes. If they can cause damage to city level DURABILITY = they have city level AP.

Esdeath:

Durability: At least City Block level (Took a direct blow from Tatsumi's Evolved Incursio without apparent injuries)

Budou:

Durability: City Block level

The durability stats that you have stated were formed from Esdeath and Budou's AP being City Block level. If Esdeath/Budou's AP should change to City level via calculation, their durability should be upgraded as well via Esdeath/Budou's ability to tank their own attacks, no?

You probably should've pointed out that this was about Agame ga Kill! in the title, just saying for future reference.

ThePerpetual said:
You probably should've pointed out that this was about Agame ga Kill! in the title, just saying for future reference.
Considering how it's listed in the topics, not sure how that's relevant.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Drellix said:
Given the fact Wave fought with Tatsumi for a time, he would get upgrades too, right?
Didn't wave have a suit that was a souped up version of Incursio as well?
Yes. Incursio was a prototype of Grand Chariot. Where are you trying to go with that, if I may ask.

Can we make a new thread with the actual revisions in the topic? This is confusing for people who don't have context.

Drellix said:
ArbitraryNumbers said:
Drellix said:
Yes. Incursio was a prototype of Grand Chariot. Where are you trying to go with that, if I may ask.
What I'm saying is Wave naturally should be superior to Tatsumi, further supporting the claim that he should get an upgrade, not just because he fought with him.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Drellix said:
ArbitraryNumbers said:
Drellix said:
What I'm saying is Wave naturally should be superior to Tatsumi, further supporting the claim that he should get an upgrade, not just because he fought with him.
Incorrect. Evolved Incursio went beyond Grand Chariot, as stated by Wave himself. He went toe to toe with Esdeath and Budo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back