• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not up to Part 5 in Jojo but Akainu probably wins given his speed advantage, though Ghiaccio seems to counter his abilities in every way from reading his profile.

Even though he have "Heat Manipulation (Complete control over temperature in Stand's effective area" and "Limited Thermal Energy manipulation via sucking up heat"?

Not to mention AOE freezing that can reach AZ.

Akainu's heat can burn steel by just getting close

Then again speed isn't equal and you tossed an MFTL against a Rel+, so I question what made you think this was a good idea

Slight correction Gar Akainu vaporized a steel sword with his passive heat. Direct application of his magma can overpower Resistance to heat on the level of his passive heat, since Ace can stand around Akainu without issues but had it overpowered upon clashing with Akainu. So he's actually >>> his passive heat by quite a large margin.

Ah, i kinda forgot about this thread.

Anyway, I've changed the rule (speed equal and 4 km).

White Album also has passive freezing that can reach -100 degree celcius while absorbing heat. Not instant, but very fast. Though his passive range only in meters aka a little further than melee.

Not sure if we can quantify this but Kuzan can freeze diamonds, the air and he can permanently effect the climate with his powers who Akainu fought for ten days straight. All ice / cold absorbs heat, so I'm not sure how that's very impressive. I doubt 4KM is gonna help much either since Ace can effect an entire island with his passive body heat instantly and Akainu scales above his Devil Fruit by a very significant amount.

Schnee One said:
If he has to absorb heat to freeze I dunno how he will freeze in time before dying
No, it's not like he has too. It just that he can. He do that eapecially to freeze extreme heat faster.

@Gin He passively freeze everything around him to -100 degree celcius. The absorbing heat part is just to fasten freezing extreme heat without reducing his temperature. Also he is covered by White Album, which is an ice armor.

Oh yeah Akainu fought and defeated Aokiji who is better in every category except for AZ.

So yeah

Yeah, Akainu should have resistance to ice manip. To what extent? That's the deciding factor.

I mean, so does White Album. Not freeze flame in comical way, but dropping the temperature to -100 degree celcius.

Kuzan also takes heat away and can freeze passively. His ice should also be able to bypass resistance to cold since his Devil Fruit is way superior to the Snow Snow fruit.

Back