• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aka vs the Beyonder (Pre Retcon)

I just realized my auto correct had it say "hope this is a stomp" that isn't what I ment at all, I've been wanting to make this for a few weeks now, because I'm generally curious who wins. So sorry if that confused people.

I'm was actually wanting to ask for better reasons but I feel a little rude doing that, but yeah the reasons could be better (also my phones about to die, just letting everyone know)

There's nothing wrong with having people step up their arguments before they can be counted. If anything, you're doing everyone a favor by stopping another "Haruka VS The Mask" situation from happening.

TacticalNuke002 said:
> Aka via quality
> Aka

> The reasons could be better.

> U wot m8?
Aka via ap advantage

Oblivion alone has Infinite Spatial Dimensions and is described as a realm which contains all Change and Variation within it. Aetherius is a larger infinity than Oblivio and encompasses its entirety, existing as a static realm of pure Anuic Light where all things exist in pure, timeless harmony.

There are Infinite, far less unstructured realms beyond Aetherius, each infinitely dwarfing and encompassing each other, culminating into a Wheel, which itself exists in parallel to other Wheels of similar size and nature. All of these Wheels are part of a single, greater Wheel which is in tur the lowest level of an "telescope stretching all the way back to the eye of the Anui-El, with padomaics innumerable among its infinite walls", with all of this ultimately culminating into the Aurbis

See I already knew that Aka is very high into High 1-B and that usually how everyone of Aka threads in a stomps. So I probably should have waited until someone actually said it. Sorry about that. If this turns out to be a stomp (surprisingly doesn't look like it right now) then I'll do better next thread.

We sure this isn't a stomp? I'm not exactly sure how high up Beyonder is, but it looks to me that Aka has a pretty massive AP advantage here.

If this isn't a stomp, I'm voting Aka FRA.

Quantu said:
Hol' up
How far into 1-A is Aka?
There are potentially trillions if not infinite Original Spirits who themselves are not just "Dude with 1-A power", they are very much boundless, shapeless, platonic beings to whom the very word "being" hardly applies. I don't think they're even beings one could fight directly like some 1-As do.

Aka and Lorkhan influenced and limited all Et'Ada with their power.

If you wank hard enough, you could bring Beyonder to over infinite times above baseline via Transcending Molecule Man so much he looks like Cap. America, who in turn is above LT who at the time was described as sum all things in an endlessly layered multiverse (Infinite D) I believe.

Absolute 100% bare minimum he is 2 million times baseline.

Grace ended months ago, but I'm pretty sure Aka's High 1-B key is being downgraded (still high 1-B but much lower on the tier). Even if it wasn't I'm pretty sure this wasn't added due to being a stomp.

Keeweed said:
Grace ended months ago, but I'm pretty sure Aka's High 1-B key is being downgraded (still high 1-B but much lower on the tier). Even if it wasn't I'm pretty sure this wasn't added due to being a stomp.
He is actually getting an upgrade instead of his lowest key being 1-C it will be High 1-B

Back