• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajimu non-corporeal true nature

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Unknow (Her Skills has the ability to turn into various abstract concepts, from Immortality, to transcend to higher dimensions, and Non-Corporeal true nature make her difficult to kill, to the extent that she has survived for trillions of years.)

When it's said that Ajimu is non-corporeal? I don't see this anywhere.

It's a logical deduction. She said "she is not ajimu", she is just 1 of the millions of ppl that are part of her, so it means she is an existence that resides in a lot of people rather than an actual someone with physical traits.

She said she has 7 millions of "terminal". There are all different person and all different of Ajimu. Like they said herself or like Hanten'in said.

I admittedly speculated about that she was some kind of sentient idea made up of 700 million people who believed in her, once upon a time, but that was never stated outright as far as I am aware.

Well @Yuri, "terminal" is not the right (though i can't find the scan rn if you could help me that'd be gr8). When it was made clear that Ajimu got plot-ed to death, Nienami showed Ajimu traits while not knowing who ajimu is, even though Ajimu was still stated to be "dead" even after that happened. So basically while the OG Ajimu is like a main terminal for the (non corporeal existence) Ajimu, she still exists in many people, as Ant said like an idea.

Antvasima said:
Well, it is still speculation.
Rather than speculation i'd say it's "the best way to take such feats", like the most plausable way.

Also 1 question @Ant. Would an omnipresent being be 5D? I mean what would count as "above the concept of speed"

I am really way too exhausted and busy to talk with you right now, but omnipresence does not automatically mean High 2-A, and I think that we should remove the speculation from Najimi's profile.

Nienami was making joke on Ajimu. In the train, she surname herself "Inkenin" and said that is a joke about the death of Ajimu

Also "the terminals are distinct living beings and their lives belong to them", said by Hanten at the end of the book 19 when he introduces yojirô and explains that the death of Ajimu doesn't affect the terminals (I didn't find this page in scan, sorry)

Back