• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajimu hax addtion

right to start ajimu for some reason does not have transduality even though they are mentioned several times that for her they are all the same, in addition to type 5 immortality for her since death and life also fit in the dualities

She must also have acausality type 5 because cause and effect is also an existing duality in the verse and much cited (mainly because of ALL fiction) which is also ineffective against her, she should have high-glody regeneration for regenerating from all fiction that erases things from the timeline and concepts

Finally, ajimu has a qualitative superiority over the whole verse, apart from transduality, she also sees everyone as ink on paper and that for her they are not real, and when zenkichi used an ability to see things as ajimu saw them, he was scared because she couldn't see the difference between them and the background, this would make the ajimu under 1-C and some characters end up escalating to this but that I will explain in a next discussion

She must also have acausality type 5 because cause and effect is also an existing duality in the verse and much cited (mainly because of ALL fiction) which is also ineffective against her, she should have high-glody regeneration for regenerating from all fiction that erases things from the timeline and concepts
She was affected by the All fiction

Finally, ajimu has a qualitative superiority over the whole verse, apart from transduality, she also sees everyone as ink on paper and that for her they are not real, and when zenkichi used an ability to see things as ajimu saw them, he was scared because she couldn't see the difference between them and the background, this would make the ajimu under 1-C and some characters end up escalating to this but that I will explain in a next discussion
She don't has qualitative superioriry, known that the things is fiction don't mean that you are above that fiction, mainly when she is part of this fiction, this is just her breaking the 4 wall.

right to start ajimu for some reason does not have transduality even though they are mentioned several times that for her they are all the same, in addition to type 5 immortality for her since death and life also fit in the dualities
She isn't mentioned above dualitys, so she can't get transdualitt

She was affected by the All fiction

She don't has qualitative superioriry, known that the things is fiction don't mean that you are above that fiction, mainly when she is part of this fiction, this is just her breaking the 4 wall.
only after it has been sealed by the bookmaker

she sees the whole truth as fiction and none of them can do anything against her, it's not "just breaking the 4th wall"

The only thing I really disagree with right now is Type 5 Acausality, Transduality, and High Godly as she can still be interacted with. I’ll comment on the rest later.

Last edited:
A única coisa com a qual realmente discordo agora é Tipo 5 Acasualty, Transduality e High Godly, pois ela ainda pode ser interagida. Depois comento o resto.
she cannot be interacted with, the only skill that has worked on her throughout history is the bookmaker

she cannot be interacted with, the only skill that has worked on her throughout history is the bookmaker
She does get interacted with? She interacts with characters like Medaka, and even characters like Zenkichi just fine. And Type 5 also has this in the definition “Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.

She does get interacted with? She interacts with characters like Medaka, and even characters like Zenkichi just fine. And Type 5 also has this in the definition “Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.
medaka doesn't count because of her being the "protagonist of the story" as ajimu herself says that she can't do anything against her because of that, and zenkichi doesn't remember any interaction with ajimu when she wasn't sealed with the bookmaker, and yet it's more like she interacts with him than he interacts with her, and on "evidences that cannot be affected by any effect that depends on a system of causality" all fiction is unable to do anything with ajimu

Isn’t it literally canon Ajimu has a mental disorder that has her think she’s in a manga.

So her statements on fiction are iffy at best.

Isn’t it literally canon Ajimu has a mental disorder that has her think she’s in a manga.

So her statements on fiction are iffy at best.
She sees the world that way and that's why she thinks she's in a manga, not the other way around

medaka doesn't count because of her being the "protagonist of the story" as ajimu herself says that she can't do anything against her because of that, and zenkichi doesn't remember any interaction with ajimu when she wasn't sealed with the bookmaker, and yet it's more like she interacts with him than he interacts with her, and on "evidences that cannot be affected by any effect that depends on a system of causality" all fiction is unable to do anything with ajimu
Medaka I can understand (surprised she doesn’t have Plot Manipulation, but the supernatural luck, from what I know borders on it, so whatever.) But when all the seals are removed from Ajimu, Zenkichi and the rest of the cast interact and remember her just fine. So there goes Type 5 Acausality.

Last edited:
Medaka I can understand (surprised she doesn’t have Plot Manipulation, but the supernatural luck, from what I know borders on it, so whatever.) But when all the seals are removed from Ajimu, Zenkichi and the rest of the cast interact and remember her just fine. So there goes Type 5 Acausality.
I expressed myself badly, I didn't mean that zenkichi didn't remember ajimu, but that >I< didn't remember zenkichi interacting with ajimu. And is a character remembering a character with acausality type 5 an anti-feat? I don't see why it would be since the idea is that it cannot be affected by anything in a system of causality rather than that it cannot affect other things.

She sees the world that way and that's why she thinks she's in a manga, not the other way around
It still puts a lot of her statements on how things work into question.
It's also why stuff like her statement about Medaka beating her because she's the protagonist isn't accepted on the site.

The only thing I really disagree with right now is Type 5 Acausality, Transduality, and High Godly as she can still be interacted with. I’ll comment on the rest later.
sorry but I didn't understand well, do you disagree only with acausality or also with transduality and regeneration?

It still puts a lot of her statements on how things work into question.
It's also why stuff like her statement about Medaka beating her because she's the protagonist isn't accepted on the site.
does not call into question, she is superior to the entire verse and therefore thinks she is in a manga, and medaka being superior to her for being the protagonist/hero of the story is accepted (not necessarily plot manipulation but a very lucky manipulation high [this is currently accepted] )

sorry but I didn't understand well, do you disagree only with acausality or also with transduality and regeneration?
For regeneration, can I have an image (or a scanlation) of her regenerating from All Fiction? I don't remember that happening at all. Transduality I'm unsure on though, which type of Transduality are you thinking of?

I believe Low 1-C Ajimu is possible though

does not call into question, she is superior to the entire verse and therefore thinks she is in a manga, and medaka being superior to her for being the protagonist/hero of the story is accepted (not necessarily plot manipulation but a very lucky manipulation high [this is currently accepted] )
It does because that's not at all how medaka describes it. She flat out says Ajimu is just wrong for thinking that way. And her being "supirior to the verse" is not at all brought up as to why. She flat out states its a mental disorder where people think they are the protagonist and thus can not fail. Ajimu being a supirior character is not once brought up in Medaka's speech.

"And Medaka being superior to her for being the protagonist/hero of the story is accepted." that is not accepted here. Medaka is not scaled to Ajimu at all here, and the Hero is considered Very high luck manipulation due to it's own feats.

It does because that's not at all how medaka describes it. She flat out says Ajimu is just wrong for thinking that way. And her being "supirior to the verse" is not at all brought up as to why. She flat out states its a mental disorder where people think they are the protagonist and thus can not fail. Ajimu being a supirior character is not once brought up in Medaka's speech.

"And Medaka being superior to her for being the protagonist/hero of the story is accepted." that is not accepted here. Medaka is not scaled to Ajimu at all here, and the Hero is considered Very high luck manipulation due to it's own feats.
yes medaka doesn't say anything about ajimu being a being superior to verse in her speech, but that's not the point, in the op i presented my arguments, and ajimu's illness is just about the conclusion she was determined to never find something impossible, medaka herself says this here, and then ajimu makes a speech about how privileged she is and the main point of medaka's speeches is about this conclusion that ajimu reached, the point of medaka's speech is about ajimu finding that being in a manga has nothing to do with her superiority over the rest of the verse

we're talking about the same thing here, I'm just talking about the way the work presents and you're here on the wiki, and I'm not messing with that here so we can stop talking about that right?

another thing is that all fiction can erase the concept of time by making it "never existed" and without it time would not move

I still disagree, context makes it clear it's just a seal
there's no way it's just a seal because if it were there would be no reason for her not to appear before kumagawa lost all fiction, and the seal doesn't stop her from moving beyond herself saying she was erased from existence
What about the other things like transduality and qualitative superiority

That isn't literal. That's just her distorted view of the world due to being so powerful.

We see later that she does actually recognise the difference; the flask plan was her trying to fail, Iihiko killed her, Medaka stopped her from killing herself, she knows that she can't win against Medaka. There is nothing of substance indicating that she's unaffected by things within these dualities.
This is full of contradictions, both within itself and to Medaka Box itself.

All Fiction wasn't ineffective against her, in fact, it was an important part of sealing her away.

Plus, you're both saying that All Fiction was ineffective against her, and that she regenerated from being erased by it? That's nonsense. She was never erased from reality due to All Fiction.

Also, that evidence, even if we took it all seriously, would not be anywhere near enough for Acausality Type 5.
No she doesn't, that's explicitly explained as being a conclusion she reached by being too powerful, one that she was trying to disprove. That does not make sense with the view that she's qualitatively superior to the verse. Why would you try to disprove the idea that something you see as fictional is fiction?

The stuff about her not seeing the difference between people and the background is just her gross perspective on things, many characters in MB have messed up perspectives like that; we see that a few times during the Minus arc.
She didn't come back because All Fiction stopped working, she came back because Bookmaker weakened, due to Medaka reforming Kumagawa. She came back more and more because he kept having good experiences.
We're not told that All Fiction only came into existence after she was sealed.

The part about her having "never existed" is about the memories of Ajimu being erased from Medaka (and probably others) using All Fiction. From context we can tell this, because Ajimu is literally talking about how it's the same as everyone's memories of Hansode being erased. Plus, we can see that in Medaka Box Juvenile, Medaka doesn't remember Ajimu being around during middle school at this time. And we can see from Zenkichi being erased that just being erased by AF doesn't affect people's memory of them existing.
another thing is that all fiction can erase the concept of time by making it "never existed" and without it time would not move
That's already on profiles, and has been since that book got translated.

This thread has no legs to stand on.

This could've gotten handled a lot quicker if experts on the verse like myself, Ant, or DT were notified about it.

Last edited:
Back