• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen VS Gardevoir [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as it is Aizen stomps via speed blitz...a re-edit would make it more fair for both since normal gardevoir is 7-A and not high7-A and Aizen would then not speedblitz.

I mean keep it as is, but then this match is wasted due to mismatch....which is dumb since it can easily be fixed via proper eeidts from OP.

7-A vs at least high 7-A hmmm

• sees speed isn't equalized*
Aizen blitzes then decapitates, truthfully....

But.

Synchronize only passes on status problems (burn, poison, paralysis) to the opponent. Mind manipulation is not a psychic ability, it's mind manipulation (different from the hypnosis in Pokemon at least), though this part could be left up to intepretation.

Precog only gets it so far, it was getting tagged by Ash's Greninja. With Aizen's genius intellect, hogyoku, and plethora of hado and kido spells, he should take this easily.

Also not feeling the pull of gravity could just mean it's unaffected by normal gravity. There's no evidence that I could find that supports it being unaffected by higher gravity, and there's no feat I found on this black hole.

I'm actually thinking saying Gardevoir utterly no sells something on KS's level which worked even on the likes of EOS Yhwach's Almighty is overestimating her resistance A LOT, but yeah... You know...

You saying her getting tagged is PIS makes her Precog an NLF then lol. Greninja's speed gave him some moments, not to say it negated her Precog entirely.

Just comparatively speaking, Yhwach had Future Manip, could see every possible future and choose whether to use it or not, had an in-verse immunity to being diminished or manipulated in any way, negated any kind of power nullification against him, had immunity to Precog, has the Soul King and Mimihagi absorbed, possibly all the abilities of the Sterniritters, a gigantic ammount of hax and Planet Level statistics.

KS went through all this as if he had no power whatsoever.

So Gardevoir has more tools than EOS Yhwach, considering she apparently no sells KS, going from the logic used in this thread so far?

Gardevoir is an overrated waifu.

Mind you she's good. But even then. Even I admit Gardevoir is -

Wait we actually accept Aizen's ability affecting Yhwach and Gardevoir has no reality warping?... huh.... well tie then cuz why not.

it's confusing but then again Almight is so powerful even it confused the viewers

And then the way of taking it down further confused the readers. Imo

Let's not get carried away. KS only did that because Aizen used it on Yhwach before he gained Almighty or had it activated, which indirectly effects it. It's not like Aizen can use KS against an already Almighty activated Yhwach without getting future manipid. And it can also be said it's just a weakness in the Almighty, rather not the strength of KS

And using Ash's Greninja as an argument sortve sounds like downplay. This is not Diantha's Gardevoir Aizens facing so whatever her Gardevoir struggled with is completely irrelevant.

Case in point, KS wasn't nulled or even resisted by Almighty EOS Yhwach with uh... A ton of the cast absorbed. Until they thought they had killed him, KS lost it's effect, Yhwach decided to rewrite his death because he is such a sore loser and the rest is PIS Arrow.

Even besides these points, I'm only reading comments about what Aizen can't do to Gardevoir. How is it getting past mid-high regen and immortality? Not to menton supreme speed and intellect beyond it's wildest dreams. And a giant supply of kido/hado hax.

FateAlbane said:
It's more like Aizen making a filter with KS so he chooses what Yhwach can see in the first place.

its writing like this that made me hate Aizen. he can just do whatever to make his abilities work on stufff that should be able to counter it.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Let's not get carried away. KS only did that because Aizen used it on Yhwach before he gained Almighty or had it activated, which indirectly effects it. It's not like Aizen can use KS against an already Almighty activated Yhwach without getting future manipid. And it can also be said it's just a weakness in the Almighty, rather not the strength of KS
Uh, no?

Yhwach nullified everything they tried to throw against him even before getting the Soul King's power. Yet he couldn't even notice KS was used against him. Case in point: Even after opening his eyes and having all those powers absorbed, Soul King, Mimihagi and ALL the Sternritters included, he couldn't deal or even perceive that he was under KS's effect until they revealed the plan, he rewrote his death and the rest is history.

Gardevoir no-selling KS is overestimating her resistance a lot, unless you say this Gardevoir >>> EOS Yhwach.

ProfessorKukui4Life wrote
And using Ash's Greninja as an argument sortve sounds like downplay. This is not Diantha's Gardevoir Aizens facing so whatever her Gardevoir struggled with is completely irrelevant.

From what I've researched, Gardevoir only uses its full power to protect its trainer, so a wild Gardevoir should get slapped.

Also, out of respect for Cal's request, I'll withdraw from this discussion. I won't make a vote for one side or another either, but do consider the KS point here.

That's all.

Whenever I see a Pokemon match it typically involves a composite imo.

In any case it's a power for a villain for sure. But ehh. Not sure what to feel near the end.

On the other hand, if Gardevoir can't do shit against Aizen then I guess I'm gonna have to go with Lord Aizen sama. Not the character mind you but the user.

yeah but wasnt that Aizen at tier 5?

EDIT: God I hate KS in terms of VS battles Aizen's powers are so shoddily written it makes these kinds of threads with him a pain in the ass.

AquaWaifu said:
its writing like this that made me hate Aizen. he can just do whatever to make his abilities work on stufff that should be able to counter it.
Honestly every Bleach thread (or even non bleach threads) you complain about how you hate certain characters, the verse, or their powers. Doesnt it get old?

Evidence? When did Aizen use KS on Yhwach while having Almighty activated? Because as far as ik, he couldn't negate it because the Almighty can't nullify past events that happen to Yhwach pre-Almighty activation. Otherwise if Aizen directly used it on him while having it activated Yhwach would've no selled it fairly easily.

Also so what if Gardevoir has better resistance? It has nothing to do with tier in the slightest, especially here. One is weak to mind hax (Yhwach) while the other is a natural prodigy with resistance to the same stutf (Gardevoir).

LordAizenSama said:
Im sorry did I attack you? My thoughts on certain verse shouldnt garner attacking me. I can hate whatever I want. Im still making points and discussing them without derailing the thread, and if I do either here or anywhere else its not my intention.

and no it doesnt, it typing it out helps me vent small frustrations.

Back.

@Professor My evidence is kinda around the whooooooole Arc, when a completely sealed Aizen, who shouldn't be able to use any of his powers whatsoever put Yhwach under KS's effect whilst utterly sealed in a chair.

Then, despite the gigantic ammount of power ups he got and despite activating Almighty while Aizen was still tied to said chair, Yhwach didn't break out of the Illusion in any way whatsoever until he literally died, everyone dropped their guard and he rewrote his death.

By all means. Show me Gardevoir resisting ANYTHING anywhere close to KS's level if we're playing the proof game here.

AquaWaifu said:
Im sorry did I attack you? My thoughts on certain verse shouldnt garner attacking me. I can hate whatever I want. Im still making points and discussing them without derailing the thread, and if I do either here or anywhere else its not my intention.a

and no it doesnt, it typing it out helps me vent small frustrations.
Im not attacking you, its just annoying that you reply to threads and complain about how you can't understand how bleach characters powers work (Or be bothered to find out or debate it). Hell sometimes you just reply to threads solely saying "this is why I hate bleach characters".

Because again, the Almighty cannot undo any past events that occur before its activation as it only deals with stuff in the future, not the past. So whatever happens to Yhwach whenever he doesnt have it activated or before he activates it is staying there. Unless Aizen put Yhwach under KS while he had Almighty active, this is not a feat for KS but simply a weakness for the Almighty.

So you will pretend the part about Yhwach not being diminished in any way is not there?

Or how he talked that anyone with a power inferior to his own could not affect him with theirs?

Or him having all the Sternritter powers?

Or Aizen being sealed when he used KS and still affecting someone who should, by all means, be superior to him?

Or Yhwach being unable to see any of the futures where KS was still affecting him in order to change it/break out of the illusion?

Ok.

Also, still waiting for that proof on Gardevoir resisting anything on KS's level.

Saying a random pokemom that can't access it's full potential/power without a trainer beating someone who solo'd the entire gotei 13 by himself is completely an outter nonsense..... I mean when has a gradivor (random) every have the amount of supernatural fighting/battle experience a former captain such as azien has? To be honest, once gradivor is locked into the KS and seeing how she has no resistance towards it, she'd get bodied by aizens kido or his physical might.....

FateAlbane said:
So you will pretend the part about Yhwach not being diminished in any way is not there?

Or how he talked that anyone with a power inferior to his own could not affect him with theirs?

Or him having all the Sternritter powers?

Or Aizen being sealed when he used KS and still affecting someone who should, by all means, be superior to him?

Or Yhwach being unable to see any of the futures where KS was still affecting him in order to change it/break out of the illusion?

Ok.

Also, still waiting for that proof on Gardevoir resisting anything on KS's level.
Because there is no proof....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back