• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Airi Ban's (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Break Record) 1 of AP, LS and Speed Part Are Missing

Oh, on the topic of LS and Speed Part, I can handled it; I made a mistake there with forgetting to update ithemso aplogy. I still have the link where it was accepted so I will handled it.

Edit: I handled them.

Okay, thanks.

Sorry, I wrote AP instead of powers and abilities.

I know it's legit. I'm questioning limited part because from what I understand it's being acausal or having beyond dimensional existence it can't be limited and it differenate with types already so it's seems stranger to me.

Maybe I should ask it on its own thread that this type of things have limited version of it.

Do we have an explanation for what and/or when something is count limited?

Oh, Type 1 and 2 are not really just for Tier 1-A and up; for these types, all that is required is transcending a dual system. In this case it is Type 1 transduality toward the Mind-Body Dichotomy.

We don't have a set explanations for limited, to be honest. I think it would be a good idea to ask on the original thread, Mindovin

I'm not questioning that. Considering types already explains what is what, limited seems unnecessary to me.

Also, in the revision thread limited isn't bring it up for it and just added. Transduality (Type 1. An explanation) this is already enough.

Also, Resistance Negation seems duplicated (if it's not for different keys) so I though why noy combine them. What do you think about this?

Resistance Negation (Can bypass physical resistances except reflect (His physical attacks can't be negated or absorbed and can damage the incorporeal) and turn one random resistance into a weakness with Gideon Bullet)

Oh, I did get a feeling that it could have been your point but I wasn't sure; I think it could work.

I did change the gender from his to her; the resistance Negation topic, I think could work.

Back