• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vision counts as Range, they see eachother.

You are massively overthinking it.

the reason ainz leaded with time stop on gazef is the fact that he's an aquaintance of his,he legit didn't want to make him suffer and wanted to make his death painless thus

"...Farewell, Gazef Stronoff. I never hated you."

Again,Cant compare to accel.

Gargoyle One said:
I already did.
Please stop it
do you read what i write? the second question,does acc start of with the ohk move?

and you are assuming that the highest range doesent mean higher than theire vision field (which would make sniping in all other threads impossible)

Yomi Schwarz said:
the reason ainz leaded with time stop on gazef is the fact that he's an aquaintance of his,he legit didn't want to make him suffer and wanted to make his death painless thus
"...Farewell, Gazef Stronoff. I never hated you."

Again,Cant compare to accel.
its a plotpoint that he cant really feel that bad with peapole at all

As your own scan indicate. Ainz's time stop + death magic combo is basically him timing his magic so that the instant the time stop wore off, the magic also goes off. In this case however, those same instant when the time stop wore off also mean that Accel's vector redirection also goes back up again

And his fight with Gazef is also a special circumstance on Ainz's end. Hes personally acquaintance with Gazef so he would make his death as quick and as painless as possible in their fight, hes basically mercy killing him at that point. Same circumstance doesn't happen here. And we don't really see Ainz pulling off time stop + death spell combo that much aside from this event anyway

Fabtastic Glasses said:
As your own scan indicate. Ainz's time stop + death magic combo is basically him timing his magic so that the instant the time stop wore off, the magic also goes off. In this case however, those same instant when the time stop wore off also mean that Accel's vector redirection also goes back up again
And his fight with Gazef is also a special circumstance on Ainz's end. Hes personally acquaintance with Gazef so he would make his death as quick and as painless as possible in their fight, hes basically mercy killing him at that point. Same circumstance doesn't happen here. And we don't really see Ainz pulling off time stop + death spell combo that much aside from this event anyway
^precisely

Gazef's example is not comparable to accel or this fight at all,the circumstances are clearly different.

Accelerator's passive application of his esper ability. He automatically inverts the direction of any incoming harmful vectors, even if he is unaware of their presence

how does that affect death manipulation?

1) Can't compare to Accel.

WHY. You havent given a sole reason except "he is million fodder to Accel" which isnt even a reason. Does Accel resist death manipulation? No? Then it works.

2) Vectors will redirect True Death.

This is already casted upon Accel directly, nothing moves, there are no vectors. No vector manipulation will save Accel from that.

Seriously guys, I can buy Ainz not starting off with that combo. But stop the downplay/hype.

"WHY. You havent given a sole reason except "he is million fodder to Accel" which isnt even a reason. Does Accel resist death manipulation? No? Then it works."}|

What? Refer to Fab's post above regarding the "proving the situation is not comparable in this fight" the circumstances in which he used time stop is clearly different.

Oh he dosen't but i doubt accel would even let him do that.

"Vectors will redirect True Death."

Literally,What? We never claimed that.\

Look the point we are making is ainz has no knowledge of accel and he wouldn't use a high tier magic spell like time stop off the bat against someone he dosent know

he will enter this fight with the outlook that he will first asses accel's skills and learn new stuff from his techniques (Which is what he always does,get a learning exp. from a fight to be used for future references)

That will literally dig his own grave cause angel accel will go with the most efficient way to end the fight early on which is using his matter manipulation to end him.

Bottomline is

"Ainz likely loses cause he will go in this fight and asses accel's skills but accel wont let him go far since the only thing in WW accel's mind is "Die Now""

Okay, whatever. Not even going to try to reply any more.

You are saying that what I claimed is correct and thst everything goes according to what Ainz leads with. I see you think he wont start with it, ok. I NEVER CLAIMED THAT AINZ LOLTIMESTOPS RIGHT OFF THE BAT 10/10, I just said that if he timestoped, the gazef scenario would be the same with Accel. End.

I only posted the Gazef quote to proof that he could timestop instantaneously and therefore he could do it before getting destroyed.

I didnt even vote and you tried to argue against my explanation, which you agree with. Lol.

Accel for Yomi's reason. Ainz has many things that would easily kill Accel but if he is more slow and analyttical with his battles(normally) then it would only work againts him due to Accel takeing Ainz seriously. Accel won't let his guard down and will not take Ainz lightly so I doubt he will just tank againts some of his more 'obvious'looking spells that don't have a vector, he should have more then enough experience to tell the more obvious ones.

I won't say that Ainz has no chance againts Accel but if he realy is going in this battle to analys Accel then I'm placing my bet on Accel.

u know he used a P2W item that time to honor the fight right ?

Ainz is allowed to use everything he has

PaChi2 said:
u know he used a P2W item that time to honor the fight right ?
Ainz is allowed to use everything he has
it's the guild items and nobody said that or it would be added to the opening post (for example we don't put guns in fight unelss specified)

PaChi2 said:
About seventh response or so.

wait so he gest the lol random reality warper world item too ? if soo this is astomp ashe can just eliminate accel from the world

i thought he comes only with Standard Equipment: Divine Class Robes with high holy resistance, 10 Divine Class rings and his Staff of Ainz Ooal Gow.

@Malox Ainz himself can use A Wish Upon a Star by expending his Exp points, the item is just to preserve them.

PaChi2 said:
@Malox Ainz himself can use A Wish Upon a Star by expending his Exp points, the item is just to preserve them.
yes but if we count that its not a tier 6 anyomre and btw i don't thinkwe should count guild item as his equipment (we dont count nuke or other thing to presidents or genaral)

@Malox he can access any guild item with his pocket reality.

Link can access every item he has in his threads. Why wouldnt Ainz?

PaChi2 said:
@Malox he can access any guild item with his pocket reality.
Link can access every item he has in his threads. Why wouldnt Ainz?
no wish upon a star is ok i meant the other lol nope P2W item, that one that allow to remove other player , or that one that allow to change the rule of the world (the author is really trohwing a jab to EA let's hope they don't read the novel and come up with some starge ideas)

Ok. Im stupid.

Voting Ainz because if he does have all the items, he possesses insta reviving items (like the one shalltear used during their fight) meaning that even if Accelerator does kill him, he will come back and eventually kill him.

You mean the one that can erase someone's existence? That would be inconclusive as Ainz would also be erased by that WCI, and Ainz doesn't have the one that changes the rule of the world if I remember correctly.

No, I mean the one that saved Shalltear from The Banshee's cry. Because she did die but resurrected thanks to an item as explained by Ainz.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Vote ovo

@Gargoyle Nobody voting for accel took into account Ainz reviving. So I dont know if Accel doing the first kill when Ainz can simply resurrect is a valid reason anymore.

PaChi2 said:
@Gargoyle Nobody voting for accel took into account Ainz reviving. So I dont know if Accel doing the first kill when Ainz can simply resurrect is a valid reason anymore.
Quote of ainz using the item pls

also what is the degree of damage the resurrection can handle? Cry of Banshee is nowhere near accel's level of remote matter desctruction which literally reduces you into photons,electrons and quarks.

Nobody in overlord has ever survived macro quantum level of destruction,i dont see how we can assume he auto revives himself.

>Ainz will come back and eventually win.

Even if he could come back (there seems to be some doubt over that) he just dies again. Shalltear can only rez once.

Shall only has one copy of the item.

And Cry of banshee literally turned everything into dust. Shall had to remake her body, so I dont know why the level of destruction matters here. Its resurrection, not regen. Shalltear didnt survive. She died and then came back.

PaChi2 said:
Shall only has one copy of the item.
And Cry of banshee literally turned everything into dust. Shall had to remake her body, so I dont know why the level of destruction matters here. Its resurrection, not regen.
Why are we assuming ainz has that item again?

when does the cry of the banshee even turn you into dust? did i miss that being stated in volume 3? even the anime depicts it nowhere near that level

and As aizen says,Ainz's rez is not indefinite.he comes back and he pisses of accel even more and destroys him again

LordAizenSama said:
>Ainz will come back and eventually win.

Even if he could come back (there seems to be some doubt over that) he just dies again. Shalltear can only rez once.
1) If he could only revive once, the fact that he already died would make him go all out meaning death spells. Also I dont think Accel expects him to come back, so he has the first move.

@Yomi

Ainz has access to Nazaricks treasury (including his companions' items), I dont think that Peroronccino gave to shalltear the only copy ever to exist in Nazarick.

In the anime everything around both Ainz and Shalltear turned into sand/dust. Its described in the novels too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back