• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown vs Kumoko

I would say inconclusive. They seem to counter each other pretty well. If Kumoko employs her usual strategy of attacking from another dimension, then Ainz can teleport away, or employ other methods of defense. His raw power is much higher, makijg the first fight very advantageous for him, but due to low-godly regen, his only chance in round 2 is to use TGOALID. This battle looks like it would take a VERY long time to end. Round one is a little more in Ainz's favor, but it seems inconculsive to me. Too many factors to tell for sure.

Even in round 1 kumoko has precog + probability manipulation which increases her evasion + accelerated thoughts which makes her see things in slow motion + being able to come up with different strategies and do different things at once with multiple wills. Not to mention she has information analysis she would know all the abilities ainz has and immediate go for the one shot with like her eye of destruction, which all she has to do is look at ainz.

Going with kumoko, plus she has low godly regen and literally can't die, though she can't move when all her hp is exhausted and has to wait until it recovers from what i remember, ainz would have to destroy her soul to get past that though. Kumoko's abyss magic are pretty nasty as well.

Might be offtopic, especially the last 2 but,

Cant believe the spider girl became this OP.

Japanese and Chinese LN has powerful MCs.

I wonder if a Korean LN has any powerful MCs

There are alot of op LN/WN characters, for example characters from the rising of the shield hero are multiversal with conceptual hax and resistance and like infinite or immeasurable speed. I plan on making profiles for them at some point, but it's like 400 chapters to get through and i am reading other stuff at the moment. Also another guy called rou from re monster i have heard is op but don't remember his stats in detail.

As for chinese novel characters, there a couple from desolate era and another one which take place in the same universe which have universe creators and have fate and life hax, those have like a 1000 chapters so haven't finished them either.

Don't know much about korean novels though.

Rou tanked a meteor that's small country level and one fireball that's at least small country all the way to multi-continental depends on how you interpret it

Back