• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown VS Jeanne d'Arc(Ruler,Fate series)

This time I bring in Ruler,who has EX level magic risistance,as Ainz's opponent. Speed seems similar. She is one of the best anti magic character I can remember,only behind.Touma in my opinion, but someone believe Touma would be too slow.

Sigh, lets see.

Massively Hypersonic vs Hypersonic.

Again. Dude at least try to look at their "actual" speeds.

It's AT BEST, mach 10 vs Mach 100 again. 10x Speed difference, and unlike with Aqua, Jeanne just runs up and taps Ainz into the ground.

Given Ainz has a chance to react, Jeanne just dies to Instant Death. She can "resist" magic all she wants but if she doesn't have access to Instant Death Resistance, it might as well not be there. Especially since her resistance comes from...

"Her Magic Resistance is tailored towards protecting her from assault, diverting magical attacks as opposed to negating them"

As the instant death has no "projectile" and is basically instant, there's nothing to divert. And since it's not negated, she just dies.

All of this is assuming Ainz could even react before Jeanne throws her mighty spear.

Jeanne will win. Ainz is a wizard, he just can use magics while Jeanne has a skill called Magic Resistance rank EX̣. At this rank, she could resist even the most powerful magic since this is the highest rank of magic resistance in Type Moon.

Back