• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this may be a huge mistake but let's give a shot anyway.

Ainz' win condition is time stop (winning via immobilization from what I can come up with) and Diablo via AP....or anything I'm unaware of.

Base Diablo Speed Equalized

Ainz Ooal Gow: 0

Diablo (Web Novel): 0

Inconclusive: 0

Ainz Anime
Diablo (tensura 1)

diablo is also capable of time stop but i don't think he can move within other people time stop in his 6-A key

Timestopping a guy forever isnt a wincon last time I checked

Doesnt matter much since Ainz literally would never do that and probably gets passive'd to death

Standard Battle Assumptions

"Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day

Time stop was Ainz'a first move against Gazef

Also iirc, one of the uses of Delay Magic was to have your spells hit/activate the instant Time Stop ended, so Time Stop wouldnt even last for that long

In time stop ainz cant use any skill/magic

Time stop wont last more than 5 minutes

And ainz Will die due to Diablo Passive.

GLHF22 said:
In time stop ainz cant use any skill/magic

Time stop wont last more than 5 minutes

And ainz Will die due to Diablo Passive.
Ainz can use spells in Time Stop, they just won't do anything if they hit in Time Stop, which is why Delay magic is used so the spells hit/activate the instant Time Stop ends

But yes, Time Stop ain't lasting 24 hours

diablo also has two seperate time stop abilities:

'1. 'Paradise Time: Diablo's ability which stops time for everyone except himself and his opponent. His opponent's mind is pulled into his illusion world, while their body is in stopped time in the real world. In Diablo's illusion world, he has the ability to control the life and death of his opponent based on their mental strength. With "Inversion of truth and fallacy", he also has the ability to interchange reality and illusions, making whatever happens in the illusion world, become reality in the real world. His ability can be overcome if his opponent has strong mental strength, however. End of World: An ability with the effect that denies everything, and brings about destruction. To the things that Diablo doesn't allow, the effect brings Destruction. It is an ability powerful enough to overpower Shion's Chaotic Fate ability which manipulates fate, bringing the results Shion wishes for and negating her opponent's attacks. Diablo's End of the World negated Shion's attack. It is essentially existence erasure, Diablo can also use it to reap his opponent's souls.

2. Time of Allurement: An ability which stops the time of his surroundings, and his opponent's attacks. Only works on attacks like energy attacks and not physical attacks, however.

so after Ainz non-24hrs time stop end he will have to deal with diablo own time stop

Ainz has resistance to time manipulation however. So why can't Ainz time stop Diablo for 24 hours?

Also if it's too much I can make it 7-C Diablo and give Ainz prep with knowledge

We dont know how long Time Stop lasts exactly, but it doesn't last for too long, considering i seriously doubt it took Ainz 24 hours to cast Delay magic: True Death on Gazef after a couple sentences

Its not lasting 24 hours, probably not even 10 minutes

Radiation is only toxic to organic life and I'm not sure if the Web Novel has this but monsters/demons below A-rank are instantly killed to those who have it regardless of resistance. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say Ainz will resist the passive.

Diablo is a conceptual existence that was given birth by the Spirit of Darkness which is why he has AE type 2 which Ainz doesnt have feat affecting. Diablo leads with Paradise time that stops everything except himself and his opponent where he will pull him to an imaginary world where he can make illusions a reality and the life and death in that world is within his hand then follow up with EE with End of World that was able to overpower Shion's Fate Manip. Ainz doesn't have info on Diablo and he will not lead with Time Stop majority of the time

It's still a stomp

I wasnt denying it was a stomp, I was just saying what Ainz resists

But yeah, even if he leads with Time Stop, it wont last long, and then he gets one shot cause 6-A

Even if it's 7-C, Ainz literally cant keep him dead cause AE 2 and type 8

This match is a stomp and should be closed

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Radiation is only toxic to organic life and I'm not sure if the Web Novel has this but monsters/demons below A-rank are instantly killed to those who have it regardless of resistance. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say Ainz will resist the passive.
Diablo is a conceptual existence that was given birth by the Spirit of Darkness which is why he has AE type 2 which Ainz doesnt have feat affecting. Diablo leads with Paradise time that stops everything except himself and his opponent where he will pull him to an imaginary world where he can make illusions a reality and the life and death in that world is within his hand then follow up with EE with End of World that was able to overpower Shion's Fate Manip. Ainz doesn't have info on Diablo and he will not lead with Time Stop majority of the time

It's still a stomp
and all of that is in his 7-C key

Bobjoemike said:
Nico-v11 said:
Even if I give Ainz prep and full knowledge?
i mean is there an item or spell that can affect AE type 2 or bypass low-godly in Overlordverse?
They don't have any world items that can affect AE type 2 but True Death may deal with Low-Godly regen and he can combo it with his time stop

YungManzi said:
You don't need a feat of affecting AE type 2. Incap works just fine.
Is that true? That's sounds new to me

If that's the case then Ainz may have a chance at incapping Diablo but only with prep. Diablo's stuff is thought based and so is Ainz's time stop but I don't know any incapping methods that Ainz has since majority his main stuffs are lethal based but he still has transmutation tho

Then this is doable but the OP should edit that Ainz has prep and full knowledge

I don't know how Timestop works with Paradise Time at the same time since in that world nothing can beat Diablo unless you have insanely high willpower like Benimaru. I'm not sure if time even exist in the imaginary world

i think literally the only thing Ainz could do is a combination of Ultimate Disturb and Hold of Rib

but assuming resistance to Time Stop and EE doesn't help with Paradise Time for some reason, Ainz won't be able to do anything before Diablo kills him

Also it'd take a good while for Ainz to think of such a combination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back