• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll start off by saying 6-A Cui Heng has 12 layers of power null, paralysis inducement, body puppetry, soul manipulation and also has info analysis. All as passive and resistance.

Also Diablo isn't up against 1 Cui Heng but countless, all of which have can instantly become 2-B, possible 2-A and also multiply countless more times instantly across time.

You would need to simultaneously nuke the timeline and also erase all Cui Hengs.

Does Cui Heng interact with concept type 1 on that key?

Also you said key 6-A, why would his clones become 2-B to 2-A?

Until what key is Cui Heng's 6-A?

Golden Core

Nascent Soul

Soul Formation

Return To Void

Mahayana Realm

Does Cui Heng interact with concept type 1 on that key?
It doesn't matter since he can instantly gain the ability with less than a thought.

Also you said key 6-A, why would his clones become 2-B to 2-A?

Until what key is Cui Heng's 6-A?
His fake selves vary in tier.

Until Return To Void Key. As in he and his fake selves can become up to that key.

It doesn't matter since he can instantly gain the ability with less than a thought.

His fake selves vary in tier.

Until Return To Void Key. As in he and his fake selves can become up to that key.
Isn't this NFL?

So we are giving him all the skills in this wiki?

Also before he thinks about that ability he will die from Aura.

Isn't this NFL?

So we are giving him all the skills in this wiki?
I think you're misinterpreting things.

He can become his last key, giving him everything up to that point. Not every ability on this wiki.

And it isn't NLF considering he has a feat of doing so.

Also before he thinks about that ability he will die from Aura.
Diablo would have to overcome his regen and layered invulnerability and also instantly kill all of the countless versions of himself not just the on in front of him.

I think you're misinterpreting things.

He can become his last key, giving him everything up to that point. Not every ability on this wiki.

And it isn't NLF considering he has a feat of doing so.

Diablo would have to overcome his regen and layered invulnerability and also instantly kill all of the countless versions of himself not just the on in front of him.
So, is he invulnerable to Hax's 4-D?

Magic and abilities are 4-D.

I guess invulnerability won't work in this case, the problem is High Divine regeneration, what is this regeneration based on?

Laws, information 2, Concept 1?

Diablo can kill beings of these aspects.

But since they are a set or rather they are aligned, they are like Mid Godly regeneration.

But CodeCCLL should know, I'll leave it to the other supporters because I don't know if Aura can accept 4-D.

I guess invulnerability won't work in this case, the problem is High Divine regeneration, what is this regeneration based on?

Regen is based on his core which is just something that is a reflection of the world's laws. It is his second key that has High Godly Regeneration. And Diablo doesn't have regen negation on their profile btw.

But CodeCCLL should know, I'll leave it to the other supporters because I don't know if Aura can accept 4-D.
I'll wait on them to elaborate on this 4-D hax.

I'll start off by saying 6-A Cui Heng has 12 layers of power null, paralysis inducement, body puppetry, soul manipulation and also has info analysis. All as passive and resistance.
Based on Spiritual Lifeform physiology to completely interact with Diablo's spiritual and conceptual self/core, you need to have information type 2 interaction (for spiritual body, including memories, mind, skill, soul) and with type 1 concept, information type 2 and quantum interaction (for conceptual self/core).

Diablo is Primordial Black from derived the Great Spirit of Darkness (2-A concept), and his conceptual self with the darkness attribute is the type 1 darkness concept. Additionally, Diablo, as a special Demon even among Primordial Demons, is completely independent from the concept of death beyond all abilities possessed Spiritual Lifeforms, and has High-Godly Resurrection based on instantly working information type 2 and concept type 1.

I will proceed based on what you said about Cui. Is it still possible for Cui to interact or kill Diablo?
Also Diablo isn't up against 1 Cui Heng but countless, all of which have can instantly become 2-B, possible 2-A and also multiply countless more times instantly across time.

You would need to simultaneously nuke the timeline and also erase all Cui Hengs.
In that case, it seems that this matchup is much better for Dino (Light Novel), another 6-A tensura character. Depending on the course of the discussion, we can replace Diablo with Dino.

Last edited:
Based on Spiritual Lifeform physiology to completely interact with Diablo's spiritual and conceptual self/core, you need to have information type 2 interaction (for spiritual body, including memories, mind, skill, soul) and with type 1 concept, information type 2 and quantum interaction (for conceptual self/core).

Diablo is Primordial Black from derived the Great Spirit of Darkness (2-A concept), and his conceptual self with the darkness attribute is the type 1 darkness concept. Additionally, Diablo, as a special Demon even among Primordial Demons, is completely independent from the concept of death beyond all abilities possessed Spiritual Lifeforms, and has High-Godly Resurrection based on instantly working information type 2 and concept type 1.

I will proceed based on what you said about Cui. Is it still possible for Cui to interact or kill Diablo?

In that case, it seems that this matchup is much better for Dino (Light Novel), another 6-A tensura character. Depending on the course of the discussion, we can replace Diablo with Dino.
By Belphegor's 2-A range?

Magic and abilities are 4-D.

But since they are a set or rather they are aligned, they are like Mid Godly regeneration.

Concept type 2
Don't use the type 1 concept ability for now, its undergoing a downgrade

And Diablo doesn't have regen negation on their profile btw.
Diablo shattered the soul of the Archdemon Orthos, a Spiritual Lifeform, to the level where he could never be resurrect again (in this profile he is only listed as an immortality Type 4 negation, but Orthos' immortality type 4 is based on his mid-godly resurrection). However, this is not a big deal compared to the multi-stage disintegration and his other abilities that Diablo uses against opponent.
By Belphegor's 2-A range?
Yeah also Diablo isn't even an Ultimate Skill user in this key, so Dino is another level strong based on his Ultimate Skill users abilities and resistances.

Last edited:
Until I see the downgrade thread, it will continue as stated on the page (When will that thread be?)
We are very much relooking the entire verse after the atencion we got from the admins, that means nothing is set in stone. And yes, The CM is currently one of the things we are disucssing.

But the re-looking of the verse will take a lot of time, espeacially with a lot of us being busy this month. So Don't expect anything, anytime soon.

@Muchacho_mrm
I've gave up on debate for Tensura characters, when it comes to a verse like this, it's really hard to have a proper discussion and since I would suggest that all Tensura characters be removed from such lists anyway due to the verse's problems so there's no reason to waste time debating this matchup, you can just go with Destiny characters.

Until I see the downgrade thread, it will continue as stated on the page (When will that thread be?)
@Muchacho_mrm
I've gave up on debate for Tensura characters, when it comes to a verse like this, it's really hard to have a proper discussion and since I would suggest that all Tensura characters be removed from such lists anyway due to the verse's problems so there's no reason to waste time debating this matchup, you can just go with Destiny characters.

Cui Heng would need to affect CM1 and Info type 2 to interact with Diablo. Although the first problem is solved via him being able to enter his void key, but I still didn't see Info type 2 manipulation so far on those keys.

Also, it doesn't seem he can negate all of Diablo's immortality types
he seems to negate type 3 and unconventionally type 9, he can also deal with the the latter via range, but the rest are still a problem
also, Diablo also has HGR on information and concept, even if Cui Heng can negate the latter aspect, he doesn't seem to be able to do so with the first one

But Cui Heng also has a lot of wincons, like TD, Aca3, etc

I think this would be inconclusive

6-A key Cui Heng can't interact with him but his Return To Void key can and as I've previously stated, he can become that key.

Also to elaborate on becoming that key if you missed it on the profile, his Return To Void key was fighting a 2-B, possibly 2-A enemy and that enemy attacked through time to kill Cui Heng's past 6-A self and despite such an immeasurable speed attack, Cui Heng reacted before he was hit and instantly became his Return to Void key.

There are countless versions of him in his time, in his past and in his future, all of which are like a hivemind and can perform the above feat.

Diablo shattered the soul of the Archdemon Orthos, a Spiritual Lifeform, to the level where he could never be resurrect again (in this profile he is only listed as an immortality Type 4 negation, but Orthos' immortality type 4 is based on his mid-godly resurrection). However, this is not a big deal compared to the multi-stage disintegration and his other abilities that Diablo uses against opponent.
Diablo needs layered 3D regen negation to do that to Cui Heng or 4D or above for his 6-A key and that would be temporary considering he can't die unless all his countless versions are also dead on the timeline (check his immortality type 8 in this key).

It is a pretty large verse so I'll wait on many more people to share the same view.

Cui Heng would need to affect CM1 and Info type 2 to interact with Diablo. Although the first problem is solved via him being able to enter his void key, but I still didn't see Info type 2 manipulation so far on those keys.

Also, it doesn't seem he can negate all of Diablo's immortality types
he seems to negate type 3 and unconventionally type 9, he can also deal with the the latter via range, but the rest are still a problem
Cui Heng has type 2 info in his Return To Void Key.

Cui Heng's second key has immortality negation which covers all his immortalities in his first key. Also immortality type 9 negation is the ability to simultaneously attack the avatar and the true self which also negates Diablo's immortality type 8. Lastly type 5 is covered by his Soul Formation key that can induce death onto the essence/spirit of a person which is deathless, indestructible, timeless, cannot be erased, cannot be restrained, etc.

6-A key Cui Heng can't interact with him but his Return To Void key can and as I've previously stated, he can become that key.

Also to elaborate on becoming that key if you missed it on the profile, his Return To Void key was fighting a 2-B, possibly 2-A enemy and that enemy attacked through time to kill Cui Heng's past 6-A self and despite such an immeasurable speed attack, Cui Heng reacted before he was hit and instantly became his Return to Void key.

There are countless versions of him in his time, in his past and in his future, all of which are like a hivemind and can perform the above feat.

Diablo needs layered 3D regen negation to do that to Cui Heng or 4D or above for his 6-A key and that would be temporary considering he can't die unless all his countless versions are also dead on the timeline (check his immortality type 8 in this key).

It is a pretty large verse so I'll wait on many more people to share the same view.

Cui Heng has type 2 info in his Return To Void Key.

Cui Heng's second key has immortality negation which covers all his immortalities in his first key. Also immortality type 9 negation is the ability to simultaneously attack the avatar and the true self which also negates Diablo's immortality type 8. Lastly type 5 is covered by his Soul Formation key that can induce death onto the essence/spirit of a person which is deathless, indestructible, timeless, cannot be erased, cannot be restrained, etc.
I see no resistance to death manipulation or Madness manipulation type 2 in any of his keys, he has nothing against the Diablo’s Demon Lord Haki

I see no resistance to death manipulation or Madness manipulation type 2 in any of his keys, he has nothing against the Diablo’s Demon Lord Haki
He doesn't need resistance with his core also madness type 2 is mind manipulation he has a resistance for as madness and empathetic. He also has resistance to type 3 madness in a later key

Diablo's death manipulation can kill even spiritual life forms, it needs resistance or it will simply die from Diablo's presence.

I also see nothing against the subjective reality of Diablo and his World of Temptation, where reality becomes illusions and illusions become reality.
He doesn't need resistance with his core also madness type 2 is mind manipulation he has a resistance for as madness and empathetic. He also has resistance to type 3 madness in a later key

Diablo's death manipulation can kill even spiritual life forms, it needs resistance or it will simply die from Diablo's presence.
Diablo needs to negate his regen + all his immortalities including this one:

Which is why it doesn't matter and Diablo doesn't have the 2-B, possibly 2-A passive range to instantly do it.

also see nothing against the subjective reality of Diablo and his World of Temptation, where reality becomes illusions and illusions become reality.
How is this not nulled by Cui Heng's layers of powernull? Even it did work and somehow instantly killed him, see above.

his future self is too much for Diablo.
I wouldn't say "too much." Yes, Diablo apparently isn't the best candidate to fight Cui, but that doesn't mean Cui's "Return to Void" key is too much for every Demon Lord level Tensura character.

Also a reminder, having information type 2 manipulation does not mean that all your attacks work at information type 2 level, for this you need to have feats that show that the abilities you have, such as tensura characters, work at information type 2 level.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say "too much." Yes, Diablo apparently isn't the best candidate to fight Cui, but that doesn't mean Cui's "Return to Void" key is too much for every Demon Lord level Tensura character.
Given the discussion so far, do you still want me to change it to the character you previously mentioned or do you have another in mind?

Also a reminder, having information type 2 manipulation does not mean that all your attacks work at information type 2 level, for this you need to have feats that show that the abilities you have, such as tensura characters, work at information type 2 level.
His attacks don't have info hax behind them. In this key it is laws.

His Return to Void key is the same, although in that key his attacks are Daos (CM 2 & 1). His info hax is the interaction, creation, destruction and manipulation of information at a local level to later be verse wide.

If anything an Info type 2 being is part of him, that he created.

Given the discussion so far, do you still want me to change it to the character you previously mentioned or do you have another in mind?
I said I wouldn't discuss this, but anyway, revisions have already been postponed so let's continue with Dino (Light Novel).

There is no need to waste time on parts that have already been clarified.

Dino (Sleeping Ruler) has Belphegor and has awakened from his slumber, and the SBA prevents Dino from giving up fighting in order to continue sleeping.

As an Ultimate Skill user, Dino is independent of the World Laws that govern the causality, fate, and timelines of the multiverse, so any attacks from someone who is bound to the World Laws will not affect him, that's why none of Cui Heng's keys can't do anything against Dino, except for his last key, which is completely acausality type 4.
Ultimate Skill Belphegor
Fallen Catastrophe: The laws of nature were rewritten, its positive elements being reversed and turned negative. The temptation they created lured everything, living and dead, into ceasing all activity and going into stasis. But it wasn't a forced effect; it was up to the targets to take the lure and walk down the path to destruction themselves. That made it a type of hypnosis, there was no waking up from a Belphegor-driven sleep, for it destroyed both your spirit and your physical body. Deeno could turn the intensity down and put the target into a more traditional hypnotic state. This ability didn't use sound to transmit itself, so it couldn't be blocked by a barrier of any sort. It was impervious to many defenses, one of its strongest points. In short, Belphegor held rule over all intelligent, feeling things.

Fallen Thanatos: Fallen Thanatos was a lethal spiritual attack Deeno had instilled in his Fallen Strike. It acted strictly on the minds of its targets, so even if his foe was a Replication or the like, it would still impact the actual person, no matter how far away he was.

It was a sure-kill move, no escape possible.

Dino can put all of Cui Heng's existing selves (clones, avatars, etc.) to sleep with Fallen Catastrophe, or completely destroy them all with Fallen Thanatos. These abilities of Dino affect his opponent no matter what, even if his opponent has abilities such as Parallel Existence (acausality type 3) or Split Body (immortality type 9). Also conventioanal sleep manipulation and mind manipulation resistance or unconventioanal sleep manipulation resistance (characters that do not need sleep, are not affected by any status changes/abnormalities) or unconventioanal mind manipulation resistance (characters protected by their mind, soul and skills); none of this prevents Fallen Catastrophe.

Last edited:
As an Ultimate Skill user, Dino is independent of the World Laws that govern the causality, fate, and timelines of the multiverse, so any attacks from someone who is bound to the World Laws will not affect him, that's why none of Cui Heng's keys can't do anything against Dino, except for his last key, which is completely acausality type 4.
You've gotten the wrong impression of his Acausality if you think only his last key can interact. The only difference between his Return to Void key and his last key in this regard is that his Return to Void key's Acausality is an ability (Evasion) while his last key is naturally like that.

Dino can put all of Cui Heng's existing selves (clones, avatars, etc.) to sleep with Fallen Catastrophe, or completely destroy them all with Fallen Thanatos. These abilities of Dino affect his opponent no matter what, even if his opponent has abilities such as Parallel Existence (acausality type 3) or Split Body (immortality type 9). Also conventioanal sleep manipulation and mind manipulation resistance or unconventioanal sleep manipulation resistance (characters that do not need sleep, are not affected by any status changes/abnormalities) or unconventioanal mind manipulation resistance (characters protected by their mind, soul and skills); none of this prevents Fallen Catastrophe.
This would have to be passive to be even a bit effective but ultimately useless.

Cui Heng's selves vary in tier and any single one at Return to Void key can just ignore it with their 4D tier or resistance or passive powernull or nonduality and they can literally slap back across space and time to negate it for any selves affected.

Also Cui Heng isn't just human, he is also animals, he is some planet's sky and clouds, he is a mountain, pebbles, grass, ants, etc. He is also a protagonist in a story book he spread.

You've gotten the wrong impression of his Acausality if you think only his last key can interact. The only difference between his Return to Void key and his last key in this regard is that his Return to Void key's Acausality is an ability (Evasion) while his last key is naturally like that
Is there any evidence that the time spectrum in question covers the entire space-time continuum? If it doesn't it's still not 4D and won't affect Dino also I'm not sure what the context is here, any chance you can post the full scan if possible?
Cui Heng's selves vary in tier and any single one at Return to Void key can just ignore it with their 4D tier or resistance or passive powernull or nonduality and they can literally slap back across space and time to negate it for any selves affected.
Nonduality no longer passively immune to anything it isn't shown to be immune to.

Additionally, literally all selves that exist at every point of the infinite space-time continuum will be affected by this at the same time, even Digital Lifeforms with immeasurable speed will not be able to escape it once they are affected by it.
Also Cui Heng isn't just human, he is also animals, he is some planet's sky and clouds, he is a mountain, pebbles, grass, ants, etc. He is also a protagonist in a story book he spread.
Dino literally affects everything Cui's mind/information (mind is information type 2 in tensura) is present in. Also why don't you just call it simply omnipresent.

Last edited:
Is there any evidence that the time spectrum in question covers the entire space-time continuum? If it doesn't it's still not 4D and won't affect Dino also I'm not sure what the context is here, any chance you can post the full scan if possible?
I had already proven that the time they interact with isn't a single universe's time but time that covers the verse in this thread (Acausality Type 5 edit).

Nonduality no longer passively immune to anything it isn't shown to be immune to.
Except rejecting duality in the verse makes you immune to change as listed by his power which is already listed on his profile as:
And his Return to Void key's nonduality is type 2. Sleep Manipulation is not foreign to the verse and his last key should technically have it.

Additionally, literally all selves that exist at every point of the infinite space-time continuum will be affected by this at the same time, even Digital Lifeforms with immeasurable speed will not be able to escape it once they are affected by it.
Putting aside nonduality, can you post evidence of:

• This power affecting a 4D being
  • This power affecting someone across time
  • This power affecting someone with 24 layers of passive powernull
  • This power affecting animals, inanimate objects or even a fictional being
  • This power affecting someone with immesurable speed + being omnipresent across space and time somehow since it seems his speed is lacking
Dino literally affects everything Cui's mind/information (mind is information type 2 in tensura) is present in.
Also, Cui Heng's mind is his soul which is regenerated/recreated by his true spirit that is invulnerable from his Nascent Soul key to his last key.

Also why don't you just call it simply omnipresent.
On his profile for his first key:
  • Omnipresent (As a collective)

I had already proven that the time they interact with isn't a single universe's time but time that covers the verse in this thread (Acausality Type 5 edit).

Except rejecting duality in the verse makes you immune to change as listed by his power which is already listed on his profile as:
And his Return to Void key's nonduality is type 2. Sleep Manipulation is not foreign to the verse and his last key should technically have it.

Putting aside nonduality, can you post evidence of:

• This power affecting a 4D being
  • This power affecting someone across time
  • This power affecting someone with 24 layers of passive powernull
  • This power affecting animals, inanimate objects or even a fictional being
  • This power affecting someone with immesurable speed + being omnipresent across space and time somehow since it seems his speed is lacking

Also, Cui Heng's mind is his soul which is regenerated/recreated by his true spirit that is invulnerable from his Nascent Soul key to his last key.

On his profile for his first key:
  • Omnipresent (As a collective)
Does power Null work on things made purely of type 2 information and type 1 concepts? Can you give proof of that? All the powers in TenSura work on both things at the same time, if it doesn't work on both I don't see how your Power Null is valid in any way.

Does power Null work on things made purely of type 2 information and type 1 concepts? Can you give proof of that? All the powers in TenSura work on both things at the same time, if it doesn't work on both I don't see how your Power Null is valid in any way.
Their suppression (powernull) is verse wide abilities which covers the CM 2 based attacks in their Soul Formation key and CM 1 in the Return to Void key. As for info, that would be any time the God of Man was suppressed (an info type 2 entity that is cultivation itself).

Back