• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent Carolina vs Kamen Rider Faiz

The Number 2 Freelancer vs the Adroit Rider. This is a fight that would be based moreso on how different these two fight (Carolina is practically a dance fighter while Faiz is a straight-up brawler with a lot of swag).

If anybody has a suggestion for an area where they can fight, let me know (but don't choose Mother of Invention because I've done my research on how far the energy wave from the Blaster Crimson Smash spans (estimated 683.4 metres in diameter), and if he uses it he would slice the ship in half, killing the both of them). Either way, who do you think should win?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Agent_Carolina

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Faiz

All Faiz can damage her with is his Faiz Blaster in Blaster Form. Though I would say that this would be a disadvantage, he has a massive advantage in speed. He would likely chip off Carolina's armour in a blitz before she could react and take her down.

Although, I do think this is kind of a bad match up as with speed equalized, Faiz can't hope to keep up with all of Carolina's Hax, and only the Faiz Blaster can even come close to harming her.

Speed unequalized, Faiz blitzes.

Back