• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuki vs Faiz (0-7-0)

Alright, to start off, Ryuki has a lot of openings for him to use the mirror world, which Faiz definitely needs to be wary about. On the other hand, Ryuki needs to be wary about fighting Faiz in CQC, since Faiz is far stronger than Ryuki. Especially if we consider the Strengthen Crimson Smash

Ryuki summoning his contract monster would be a bit problematic, but considering how the SCS could oneshot it, it would be left if a benefit and more of a hinderance since if a contact monster is killed, the user is weakened. Something also to point out is that Faiz’s attack speed would be very difficult for Ryuki to properly react, if he could even react to it

Something also to point out is that Faiz’s attack speed would be very difficult for Ryuki to properly react, if he could even react to it
Technically we still have light reaction feats to get done for Ryuki, but speed is equalized here, so that may not matter in the long run. Plus Ryuki Survive has the same level of attack speed

Last edited:
Final form fight! I'll list points for both sides. I think skill and speed are pretty similar though.

Ryuki Survive:
  • Has Strange Vent as a wildcard.
  • Has Dragranzer which can deflect Faiz's shots with its body.
  • Can utilize mirror world
  • Faiz's passive deconstruction likely won't affect Ryuki

Faiz Blaster:
  • Has better ranged options
  • Massive AP Gap, if he uses Strengthen Crimson Smash and he kills Dragranzer, Ryuki will revert back to blank form which Faiz one-shots. Faiz's Aoe when SCS hits is pretty insane too. If Dragranzer gets hit by it, the Aoe will hurt Ryuki badly.
  • Way stronger in CQC, Ryuki can possibly get knocked back to base form just off an empowered punch.
  • Ryuki's Final Vent likely won't hit Faiz because Faiz can just fly away.

Iirc, the SCS was capable of covering an entire stadium in the movie. So Ryuki really don’t be dodging that

I've checked the area, Saitama Super Arena apparently have alot of mirrors which mean it's possible for Ryuki to play hide-n-seek.
See, the problem with that is how long can he do it before getting obliterated by the SCS. And what can Ryuki do to actually beat Faiz before that happens

Broken Mirrors don't actually mean Ryuki gets hit. In episode 3, Yui smashes the window when she sees Ryuki and Knight fighting in order to get them to stop. It isn't actually what makes them stop, but its gets their attention and they exit the Mirror World

Last edited:
Soon enough, there won't be mirrors to go into if Blaster Form gets destructive. He can also deconstruct the mirrors with passive deconstruction which would mean Ryuki won't have a mirror to go back to the real world with since Ryuki riders have to get back to real world with the same mirror they entered as.

Note that it wouldn't have to be just a mirror. One of Ryuki's earliest moments of travelling through the reflections was through the reflection of a car

Faiz can deconstruct that too. I'm pretty should any reflective object that Faiz can get his hands on or shoot at can just turn into ash.

What are some win cons Ryuki has? His AP isn’t enough to get pass Faiz’s stats, and like what James said, Ryuki isn’t one to automatically push Faiz into the mirror world like Ryuga.

The only win cons I could see Ryuki getting are ones where he uses Trick Vent; uses clones, stopping time, using acid and the works. But, there’s really a 50/50 chance of his getting the one he needs, and I honestly don’t think that some of Trick Vents abilities would be enough to tip the tide into Ryuki’s favor. More times than not, I think Faiz could beat Ryuki with the CSC than Ryuki beat Faiz with Trick Vent.

Faiz FRA

I feel like most of the things in Strange Vent in this case is pretty much useless compared to the Sasuke Fight. Mostly because most of them lack the AP to do anything. Shield Vents is basically paper to Faiz too. The change Ryuki gets something good here is way lower than 50%.

I think Faiz will win this fight.

I think his reputation as weak mainly came from that really faulty video that ranked each Primary Rider

Faiz gets a vote

You can vote on your own threads, just as long as your reasoning is as valid as any other user's vote

I'll give it a bit, if I do end up voting, I do believe the reasoning is convincing

Back