• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

(Lot to read, didn't see it happen, now that I did, seems weird that you can just teleport after you get hit so the lightning bolt will be in a completely different area. 🤔)
(I don't have to do it instantly as I understand "Lightning Calling: Should Drake's tail be cut off he can summon a powerful lightning bolt after which his tail will regenerate." That said I would probably bleed out if I took to long)

(Alex, Sofia, Asim, you've made it to the stony ground now, you can kind of see what's happening, though it's fairly far away.)

(Oh, Elide, you too, I think I forgot to mention you.)

"More..." He said slowly. He attempted to headbutt Adam, which would also pierce him with his horns if it connected, in order to get him out of the way, or at least push him back. And then went rolling towards the others.

(Oh, Elide, you too, I think I forgot to mention you.)

"More..." He said slowly. He attempted to headbutt Adam, which would also pierce him with his horns if it connected, in order to get him out of the way, or at least push him back. And then went rolling towards the others.
Adam noticing that began to kick the creature away from him

"Hey guys." Drake says walking uneasily toward the others. "I am going need a lift."
Drake at this point has recovered about a quarter of his tail.

"Lightning seemed to stop for a second but I don't know if it was the power of the bolt. I think Alex has the best shot here." Drake advices as he is lifted.

The creature rolled towards them, with its speed, it could avoid some shots, other shots it had to take with sheer defense. It stopped rolling once it got close to them with a bit of a stumble as he got out, he hit the ground with his kanabo trying to cause a shockwave around him in an effort to cause a bit of extra damage to the others.

Molphkan suddenly appeared in front of the creature, countering the shockwave with an upstrike from his blade, if this was successful he'd follow up with a shield bash and a blast of black light

"Saw you all needed a hand!"

(Sorry i didnt reply much lately here, was caught up in other things to do and finish)

Elide has followed along with Asim, Sofia and Alex, when they arrived at the place Adam was facing a creature, she was near Asim when he was with Drake and when he went to face the enemy, she still stood with the cat surprisingly and asked him

"You do this often? Doesnt it hurt?"

Said in regards to his tail he had cut and having to grow it back now

"Third time this happened last two accidents. It hurts like hell and messes up my balance." I say.
"Would have been handy if you had healing capabilities on my level, you would have got it on by now way earlier"

Says the wolf girl and follows next

"You ok if left alone in this state? I can cover you if something comes after you"

“I can teleport but that slows down the healing process which itself hurts and Asim has me partial covered. Now let’s try kicking this guy’s ass.” I say.

"What a pain in the ass!" Says Asim as he jump towards the creature to land a hit and try to cut the creature's hand.
Assuming Asim had made it past the shockwave, the creature would counteract the blade with his kanabo.

Molphkan suddenly appeared in front of the creature, countering the shockwave with an upstrike from his blade, if this was successful he'd follow up with a shield bash and a blast of black light

"Saw you all needed a hand!"
It wasn't enough to counteract the complete shockwave, but certainly enough to get Molphkan to remain unharmed by the part that would have hit him. The creature was hit by the shied and the black light. Slightly staggered, but not knocked down, quickly recovering to try and grab the arm of Molphkan's that had the shield to make sure that the strike from his kanabo would land.

Adam used his wind power to create a vortex near the creature removing the air around him.
Anyone that went nearby or was still nearby the creature, he attempted to pull into the vortex to make it that they'd suffocate to. If not, after a few tries he would roll out of the vortex, speaking at a normal pace now. "You may want to consider coming for them yourself..." He said.

Sofia tried to cut his back by throwing her scythe at him.
The back of the armor was actually the most durable portion. It didn't penetrate too much, but the creature did feel it. "The jester told me about you." The creature noted. "All he told me was to watch out for you, and nothing more. You're not even the most of a threat from what I assess..."

Alex jumped forward delivering a flurry of punches with her electrified gauntlets to the creatures side.
The creature took quite a few of these, having to take off any armor still on his arm, and expand it in an effort to block. "The jester's eye is keen, what about you caught it?" He tried to do a big swing with his arm that if Alex didn't avoid in time would throw him towards Sofia.

"The first time im loving what you say puss"

Commented as she sends an energy construct shaped as a fist to the enemy face shortly after from a distance
The blast was able to completely shatter the helmet. More of the face could be seen, but barely any more clue to how he looked. His horns could be fully seen, he had small, pointed ears, and his eyes seemed to take a much thinner shape. He was still wearing some kind of extra mask over his mouth that appeared to be made of some kind of metal.

"It took me years to try and get that thing off." The creature noted. "Thank you."

Griffith's soldiers just being average people count: 1

Drake shoots out a fireball weaker than normal to avoid hitting Molphkan at the foe.
The creature seemed to be able to completely tank this. More so confused on the fact a cat tried hitting him than anything, but he'd seen weirder.

"Chih! This is some hard weapon!" Says Asim as he clashed with the creature's kanabo.

Asim then use the kanabo to manuveur around the creature to aim his body and finding out the creature's weakness.

"Chih! This is some hard weapon!" Says Asim as he clashed with the creature's kanabo.

Asim then use the kanabo to manuveur around the creature to aim his body and finding out the creature's weakness.
There are noticeable areas where the armor is either destroyed or damaged, but nothing really standing out as a weak point.

Back