• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

"You admit you wanted something the canines have which you felines dont? What gives?"

Wonders Elide given not often would she witness such an event

Last edited:
"I don't like being a cat I simply learned to deal with it. At least with dogs I would of probably gotten over my phobia." Drake says sheepishly.

"I don't like being a cat I simply learned to deal with it. At least with dogs I would of probably gotten over my phobia." Drake says sheepishly.
"Turning into a cat is likely just one of your abilities." Morgan noted. "Once we find someone that can help you get control of your powers, you might be able to turn back."

"That is what I hope for but I am still going to have a complaint for Soteria make any blessings you give come with instructions." Drake says the second part a joke.

"What was that" he said noticing the disturbance.

Now time to sleep
It stopped rolling while still fairly far away...it was a man! Or some kind of creature...it had fragmented black armor all over it, but he also had black skin. His helmet was partially broken revealing thick black horns. Its eyes were glowing red, and the symbol on its breastplate was also glowing red with the shape of a jackal's head. It was on both its feet and fists, like a gorilla. Its legs were fairly small, but its arms were very large and muscular, one of his hands alone was about the size of two heads, and one of which was holding a kanabo.

"...
What do you mean they've left Haven?..." He said, slowly with a deep ominous voice. It seemed as though he was likely communicating with someone else somehow. "...You don't have time to waste with tricks, Jester...next time, they die..." He took a pause. "I see...as long as we have Shahar, it wasn't a complete waste of time. I'll be heading back..." He rolled further to get closer to Haven's border, spotting Adam. "Who...are...you..." He said slowly.

"Yeah, yes, and I liked cats before and after being one just I am short, some spices are very bad for my health, I am tired most the time, I used to easily get sensory overload, I am mocked, I have to lick myself clean because no one was willing to help, I have to control several instinctual urges and I don't have hands." Drake explains slowly.

Elide would start feeling sorry about him, despite all their disliking for each other species

She would come nearby him, crouch down and put her hand on his head, patting him gently, though she looked to the other side

"Im sure you will get your human form back in no time....also...im...sorry....that...im reacting to felines like you the way i do....its just that i have unpleasant history with many of them..."

It stopped rolling while still fairly far away...it was a man! Or some kind of creature...it had fragmented black armor all over it, but he also had black skin. His helmet was partially broken revealing thick black horns. Its eyes were glowing red, and the symbol on its breastplate was also glowing red with the shape of a jackal's head. It was on both its feet and fists, like a gorilla. Its legs were fairly small, but its arms were very large and muscular, one of his hands alone was about the size of two heads, and one of which was holding a kanabo.

"...
What do you mean they've left Haven?..." He said, slowly with a deep ominous voice. It seemed as though he was likely communicating with someone else somehow. "...You don't have time to waste with tricks, Jester...next time, they die..." He took a pause. "I see...as long as we have Shahar, it wasn't a complete waste of time. I'll be heading back..." He rolled further to get closer to Haven's border, spotting Adam. "Who...are...you..." He said slowly.
"The name is Adam" he replied.

Beongae quickly sprung into a crouching position, tilting his body to dodge the incoming blade, all while using the momentum to swing the bo staff in an attempt to hit him in the torso to knock him off balance while raising his body into a standing position. Should it be successful, he would pivot himself slightly, all the while performing a side whip kick as a safe option to ground him faster. However, should the staff attack miss, he would swing the tip of it back towards him before moving it in an arc-like motion to sweep his legs mid-air and disorient him, swiftly reversing the motion afterwards before extending the staff to block his strike. However, due to using both hands to allow the staff to compete with a heavier weapon, he took the punch to the gut, swiftly retaliating by dropping down, performing a scissor kick as he fell before closing his legs and rolling to his left. Beongae didn't move very far, just far enough to get out of the way of another swing should he attempt it, leaving him in close enough proximity to swing his arms around and once again aim his staff to strike the pressure point in the wrist of the arm he wielded his sword with.
Rudeus would grab his blade right before Beongae could hit it out of the air and crouched down as well, pulling back the punch to the gut at the last moment to act as a feint as he dashed forward, grabbing Beongae by his arms and trying to tackle him before the man could retaliate with his staff, beginning to deliver blow after blow. If Beongae saw through his feint and was somehow able to escape, Rudeus prepared to jump off as well and retaliate with another leg sweep, twisting his hip a bit to deliver a roundhouse kick to his temple to knock him out.

Rudeus would grab his blade right before Beongae could hit it out of the air and crouched down as well, pulling back the punch to the gut at the last moment to act as a feint as he dashed forward, grabbing Beongae by his arms and trying to tackle him before the man could retaliate with his staff, beginning to deliver blow after blow. If Beongae saw through his feint and was somehow able to escape, Rudeus prepared to jump off as well and retaliate with another leg sweep, twisting his hip a bit to deliver a roundhouse kick to his temple to knock him out.
Beongae noticed the shift in motion, shifting his body backwards as Rudeus tackled him. As his back hit the ground, he rolled backwards, kicking him off using Rudeus's own momentum against him. Should it succeed, Beongae would spring up, staff still in hand, then exhale, waiting for his next strike. Should he fail to get him off with the kick, he would keep rolling backwards, extending his arms out as Rudeus grabbed them, reversing the tackle. Moving his knees up as he rolled, he would drop them down onto his extended arm, attempting to strike with his staff before noticing it had split.

Beongae noticed the shift in motion, shifting his body backwards as Rudeus tackled him. As his back hit the ground, he rolled backwards, kicking him off using Rudeus's own momentum against him. Should it succeed, Beongae would spring up, staff still in hand, then exhale, waiting for his next strike. Should he fail to get him off with the kick, he would keep rolling backwards, extending his arms out as Rudeus grabbed them, reversing the tackle. Moving his knees up as he rolled, he would drop them down onto his extended arm, attempting to strike with his staff before noticing it had split.
Rudeus didn't let up or relent, pulling back on his roundhouse kick as he rolled away, realizing he should play a bit more conservatively. Beongae could maneuver, he could dodge, and he could escape holds. "But... he's far to reliant on his weapon..." Rudeus thought to himself, smiling as he dashed towards Beongae. Rudeus sheathed his blade, going for grapples and strikes to pressure points such as on his neck and on the man's hands in order to loosen his grip, trying to get the man to loosen his grip so that he could more easily disarm him or destroy his weapon, making sure to stay in close-quarters so that he could keep assaulting Beongae with blows.

Rudeus didn't let up or relent, pulling back on his roundhouse kick as he rolled away, realizing he should play a bit more conservatively. Beongae could maneuver, he could dodge, and he could escape holds. "But... he's far to reliant on his weapon..." Rudeus thought to himself, smiling as he dashed towards Beongae. Rudeus sheathed his blade, going for grapples and strikes to pressure points such as on his neck and on the man's hands in order to loosen his grip, trying to get the man to loosen his grip so that he could more easily disarm him or destroy his weapon, making sure to stay in close-quarters so that he could keep assaulting Beongae with blows.
Beongae thought it was odd that he had sheathed his blade. Spinning the staff in his hand, he noticed an incoming grapple attempt. His left leg leaned forward, swiftly striking below the knee in an attempt to throw off his opponent's balance. Should it be successful, he would swing the left side of the staff to place it behind his back, all while launching a jab with his right hand toward Rudeus's jaw and swiftly following up with a strike from his right elbow.

However, should he fail to disrupt Rudeus's balance, he would still put his staff behind his back, leaning forward as he swiftly attempted to grab his arms. He would then make a sudden step forward, launching a front snap kick with his right leg. Should it succeed, he would swiftly turn around, his back practically facing Rudeus as he continued to swiftly rotate, performing a 720 tornado kick.

Back