• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

Alex jumped back narrowly avoiding the swing and putting some distance between them. She pulled out one of daggers and used her magnetic powers to repel it from her hand toward an opening in the creatures armor at high speed.

"So you're saying the armor and the person wearing it is a separate entity? What the hell is this thing?" Says Asim as he still trying to wear off the armor and inflict damage to the creature even more.

He groaned in pain after being stabbed in multiple areas. He tried to grab Asim's head due to him being closer, and begin expanding his hands. He could at least use it for leverage on the group.

"Shit!" Says Asim as he change his sword's shape to needle-like shape, take out his swords and dodge the creature's hand to the sideway as fast as he could

"Lets see if you can thank me after i beat your face to a pulp! Along your protections and everything!"

She puts her hands behind as she ran, with the palms open before releasing some blasts of energy to launch herself at the opponent, then swings her arm to then punch him the chin, Elide would continue from that to beat up his head, at the nose, the jaw, the temple till he would be damaged

Last edited:
The back of the armor was actually the most durable portion. It didn't penetrate too much, but the creature did feel it. "The jester told me about you." The creature noted. "All he told me was to watch out for you, and nothing more. You're not even the most of a threat from what I assess..."
"....." Sofia was still thoughtful as to what he means as she in guard behind.

"....maybe we should aim for places with less armor thickness like the joints" Sofia tells everyone

"Lets see if you can thank me after i beat your face to pulp! Along your protections and everything!"

She puts her hands behind as she ran, with the palms open before releasing some blasts of energy to launch herself at the opponent, then swings her arm to then punch him the chin, Elide would continue from that to beat up his head, at the nose, the jaw, the temple till he would be damaged
The first couple of hits connected, after those, he began to block in a position similar to that of a boxer, expanding his arms and throwing in a few jabs of his own toward Elide's arms.

“Welp.” Drake says shooting a full power fire shot at the head.
Seeing it coming, with his head unarmored, it was still tough, but not as tough as it normally would be, that being said, he had to roll to take the blast, going at full speed.

“I am curious how dumb you are who did you think called down the lightning.” Drake say jumping off Asim and approaching the foe at what he thinks is a safe angle his tail over halfway healed.

Elide would block the blows he was delivering by putting with the parts of the gauntlets on her arms taking the blunt force from them

When it tried running away, she would send energy from her palm underneath his feet and have it go up to his abdomen engulfed, trapping him in place

"Don't let him get away" Sofia said accelerating as she continues throwing several swords at him summoned in parts with less armor but Not an instant death
He attempted to counter some of Sofia's swords with his kanabo, which was hard to do while rolling, thus some of them got into him. After everything he endured, he barely got up, using the kanabo as a cane.

Elide would block the blows he was delivering by putting with the parts of the gauntlets on her arms taking the blunt force from them

When it tried running away, she would send energy from her palm underneath his feet and have it go up to his abdomen engulfed, trapping him in place
"When I finish this, I'll..." He said, as he began to get trapped. He sighed. "I just...complimented you..." He said slowly to Elide in a slightly confused tone.

"What in the name of Soteria are you even talking about?"

Responded to the man, not knowing what was his deal as she was gonna approach him while keeping him trapped
"I mean...I said thank you." He still said in that slow, deep, menacing voice. "Doesn't that co-" He said, before getting stabbed by one of Adam's blades and falling back to the ground. He only had a few breaths still left in him before stopping its breathing, I mean...he was stabbed a lot. The creature had died.

Now for a bit of game info!

You can feel free to take Demonger Armor or the Demonger Kanabo!

Demonger Armor: This armor is made from an unknown substance, but whatever it is, it's far more durable than what you have now, it is breaking in some areas, but it's still certainly useful! However, the group seems to have some speculations about it at the moment.

Demonger Kanabo: This kanabo is a strong weapon. Like the Demonger Armor, it's rather large due to being built for someone with a bigger frame. It's best suited as a substitute for a claymore, axe, or hammer.

Due to the past few battles, you've now received a First-level stat boost! (azontr and Zolo will receive this at the end of their fight)

First-level stat boost: It adds +1 to all your stats, +2 to your fastest growth stats. Please update your sheets accordingly, don't give yourself anything extra than what the boost entails.

Lastly, power expansion! (Once again, azontr and Zolo will receive this at the end of their fight)

You'll begin to feel another change inside you, you seem to have received a new power. (Please contact me in the registration thread on what you want your extra power to be so I can give it to you.)

Fun fact about Demongers: Their armor is built strongest on their backs, and that's because due to the way their bodies are, they travel their fastest by rolling, thus the back of their armors have to be able to withstand going high speeds over tougher and hotter terrain.

Elide would stop these with her other hand sending a trail of her lunar energy shielding the trapped man

"Cut it out till we find out more from him will yah?"
(This is what I'm talking about, I work hard, and because of the amount of people and how much I have to read, it gets very very hard....)

"What do you even want..." He just sounded like he was about to die...once again, stabbed many times.

The creature collapsed. Any doctor would likely get there too late. "The others will handle you." He said, before beginning to die. The breaths were getting more spaced out.

"I mean...I said thank you." He still said in that slow, deep, menacing voice. "Doesn't that co-" He said, before getting stabbed by one of Adam's blades and falling back to the ground. He only had a few breaths still left in him before stopping its breathing, I mean...he was stabbed a lot. The creature had died.

Now for a bit of game info!

You can feel free to take Demonger Armor or the Demonger Kanabo!

Demonger Armor: This armor is made from an unknown substance, but whatever it is, it's far more durable than what you have now, it is breaking in some areas, but it's still certainly useful! However, the group seems to have some speculations about it at the moment.

Demonger Kanabo: This kanabo is a strong weapon. Like the Demonger Armor, it's rather large due to being built for someone with a bigger frame. It's best suited as a substitute for a claymore, axe, or hammer.

Due to the past few battles, you've now received a First-level stat boost! (azontr and Zolo will receive this at the end of their fight)

First-level stat boost: It adds +1 to all your stats, +2 to your fastest growth stats. Please update your sheets accordingly, don't give yourself anything extra than what the boost entails.

Lastly, power expansion! (Once again, azontr and Zolo will receive this at the end of their fight)

You'll begin to feel another change inside you, you seem to have received a new power. (Please contact me in the registration thread on what you want your extra power to be so I can give it to you.)

Fun fact about Demongers: Their armor is built strongest on their backs, and that's because due to the way their bodies are, they travel their fastest by rolling, thus the back of their armors have to be able to withstand going high speeds over tougher and hotter terrain.
(Welp, pretty much this aside from Adam not directly causing his death)

Back