• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos Roleplay Registration

Full Name: Beongae Jumeog
Personality: Quiet, not speaking very often. He possesses a strong sense of justice and is often very stubborn about his beliefs, often taking a lot more than is necessary to change his views. Beongae also has a habit of focusing intently on things he deems important, and has done so with his training. However, this can become a negative trait when combined with his stubbornness, as his dedication to training has interfered with rest he should be obtaining, causing his demeanor to seem older and more tired than he should be for his age.
Likes (optional): Training, exotic foods and beverages, nature, cooking
Dislikes (optional): People who waste his time
Powers (up to 3, please include links for the powers from the VS Battles Wiki or Superpower Wiki, try not to be overpowered): Power Mimicry (applies to techniques only), Instinctive Reaction, and
Appearance (description or image):
intro-1644336499.jpg

Ability:
20 Chimyeongta is an ability that can be activated at any time after meditation. This ability increases Beongae's strength and allows to bypass the durability of his targets with his strikes. However, he can only do this with 20 strikes, regardless of whether or not they connect. After the effects of 20 Chimyeongta fade, his strength returns to normal, and he requires another period of uninterrupted meditation before he can utilize it again.
Strength: 3/5
Speed: 5/5
Durability: 4/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Fastest Growth: Skill
There was an "and" after your instinctive reaction. Did you mean to put another power there? How long is meditation typically?

(I know you're balanced with RP, but just stating in case to monitor your instinctive reaction so it doesn't get out of hand)

There was an "and" after your instinctive reaction. Did you mean to put another power there? How long is meditation typically?

(I know you're balanced with RP, but just stating in case to monitor your instinctive reaction so it doesn't get out of hand)
Edited it. And meditation needs to be a solid 30 minutes RP time.

Announcement:

Bad actions will be punished. Typically, if you're not looking for a character to die and you don't have a way out of a situation, I'll try and find some way to preserve your life. (Typically, not always) But if you do something like trying to fight Griffith single-handedly or trying to beat everyone on the map, you'll be killed. That's just how it is. Granted, a lot of decisions are just not the best but not wrong and you won't get punished for that. But it's mainly just the two I stated that will get your character killed. Good day.

Announcement:

Bad actions will be punished. Typically, if you're not looking for a character to die and you don't have a way out of a situation, I'll try and find some way to preserve your life. (Typically, not always) But if you do something like trying to fight Griffith single-handedly or trying to beat everyone on the map, you'll be killed. That's just how it is. Granted, a lot of decisions are just not the best but not wrong and you won't get punished for that. But it's mainly just the two I stated that will get your character killed. Good day.
This pleases me greatly.

Announcement:

This pleases me greatly as well!

I'm currently just trying to coerce Zoro's character into going on a journey with my character so both of them can actually go out to meet the main group one of these days lol.

I would've liked it better if Zoro's guy agreed to go on a journey to be the very best like no one ever was with Rudues but that works to-

Back