• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos Roleplay Registration

KingEzran

He/Him
Welcome to the Aeternos Roleplay. This specific thread will be used for character registry and filling you in on IRP Information. (Note, the RP has started, but is joinable)

RP: https://vsbattles.com/threads/aeternos-rp.132972/

The Lore:

The roleplay is set in a mystical, ancient land known as Deornir. While it's fairly primitive, some areas have made great innovations and leaps in technology to adapt to where they live. The land was supposedly preserved and blessed by a deity known as Soteria, who protected it from otherworldly dangers for millennia. The world was led by Soteria and a group of people known as Cedeists who were given the ability to communicate with Soteria. However, times changed, people began to doubt Soteria and become divided. So Cedeists tried to preserve the world by allowing the average citizens visions and communications with Soteria.

One day, a man came to them and had a false vision that he was given the divine right to rule, but because the people rejected this idea, he was banished. And so, he trained, spending his whole life fighting mythical beasts to become stronger than anyone else, and set his descendants on the same path. His most recent descendant by the name of Griffith was also considered the most powerful, and eventually, he came back to Soteria to claim his "birthright", killing those that opposed him, even the Cedeists. Too high a power to stop by human means, Soteria banished him herself to an ethereal realm to give him a fate worse than death. Instead, she placed him in an area beyond time and space, where he could be eternally imprisoned as a price.

Centuries later, within this prison, he pleaded with the spirit of Anubis, who found favor in his perseverance, and granted him power far beyond what he had before. Enough power to break out of his prison and come back to Deornir to claim what he believed to be his. At this time (the time of the roleplay), Griffith, now the avatar of Anubis, has conquered the four corners of Deornir. The central area, now given the name Haven, has gotten smaller and smaller due to Griffith's rule. In order to combat the rise of Griffith's empire, Soteria has given some of the survivors powerful abilities in the hopes that they will be strong enough to fight back against Anubis.

The Map:

Anubis' power has shifted the climates in various ways with Haven still having somewhat of a normal weather. Here's an idea.

64fqf0zhri041.png

Because so many people have left their original home to head to Haven, there is a mix of various cultures in the central area.

Character Template:

Please submit your character below using this template.

Full Name:

Personality:
Likes (optional):
Dislikes (optional):
Powers (up to 3, please include links for the powers from the VS Battles Wiki or Superpower Wiki, try not to be overpowered):
Appearance (description or image):

Ability:

(Clarification on the Ability. This is something unique to your character that can activate at a certain time, but please be specific. For example, it activates when you've been unharmed, it activates when you're close to dying. It could be something that activates at any time with a very long cooldown. Everyone has an existing ability known as "Champion's Spirit," which makes them stronger when an ally dies, also allowing them to become stronger at a faster rate, aka Accelerated Development. The ability section is another ability to your character of your own design.)

Strength: -/5
Speed: -/5
Durability: -/5
Intelligence: -/5
Skill: -/5
Fastest Growth:

(Please fill this out too in your initial submission alone, just to get an idea of how your statistics compare to others at the start. You are allowed to be 5/5 in one statistic. The "Fastest Growth" is for saying which of the 5 your character naturally grows fastest in.)

Last edited:
Understandable, what’s the most hax a power can be
Obviously not anything crazy like Reality Warping or Soul Manipulation. Nothing that involves direct control of others like Mind Manipulation or Body Puppetry, and nothing that can get overpowered in an RP setting like Telepathy. Other than that, most stuff is accepted!

Most people know of their existence. Others just know they should stay in the central area, but don't know why. However, there is a library in the central area where you can read up a lot about monsters, since many have seen them before.

ah, I want to make an Oc that is a monster....
Are you talking about as a protagonist or an antagonist? If you want one as a protagonist, probably not. Considering Soteria gave it to the survivors as a way of stopping Anubis, I'd have to explain why she gave it to a monster and expected nothing bad to come from it.

Here's what I'll do, I'll give you two options.
1: A human character that has the ability to turn into a monster.
2: The antagonist option, where you start out working under Anubis.

Can we come up with our own powers or do they need to be from vsbw
I prefer them to be from VSB or the Superpower Wiki so that way there are links to the descriptions of the powers. You can make it yourself, but if it's not clear exactly what you mean by it, it'll need a description.

hello i got some question, can i immediately make my character profile here not using sandbox because i suck at making custom profile using vs battle fandom sandbox

hello i got some question, can i immediately make my character profile here not using sandbox because i suck at making custom profile using vs battle fandom sandbox
Yeah. A sandbox is generally better for editing it as the RP goes on, but if you just want to do it here, that's fine.

Full Name: Dolar Sodersom
Personality: A upbeat guy who thinks of himself pretty highly, but expects more from everyone else. He sees himself as passable at everything and values teamwork and friendship. He doesn’t like being violent on his own, but understands it’s necessary and because of that seeks to master tactics and planning. However the extent of this varies by personality

Powers (up to 3, please include links for the powers from the VS Battles Wiki or Superpower Wiki, try not to be overpowered):
Delusional Illusion

Hulk’s Rage Transformation

Shun Shun Rikka Forcefield

Appearance (description or image):

Ability: Coordination
The natural power to improve power and teamwork between allies and himself. Allies and their attacks or powers cannot interfere with each other’s attacks or powers unless they allow it along with him. Instead if some power or action of a user would weaken, block, or interfere with another user‘s attack or power, they are both strengthened instead and pass through without issue, preventing them from being a burden to one another.

Strength: 5/5
Speed: 3/5
Durability: 3/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Fastest Growth: Intelligence

Last edited:
Shun Shun Rikka technically has Attack Reflection, Barrier Creation, and healing to it. If you want a specific power of that technique, that's fine, but you can't have all of them, otherwise you'd have 5.

It’s technically just a barrier used in multiple ways, the attack reflection is just force and phenomena bouncing off It iirc, any similar force field would be sBle to be used the same way. I can limit it to just the forcefield but that would be the same power

Last edited:
It’s technically just a barrier used in multiple ways, the attack reflection is just force and phenomena bouncing off It iirc, any similar force field would be sBle to be used the same way. I can limit it to just the forcefield but that would be the same power
What about the healing?

Forcefield Creation. I'm pretty much saying you wouldn't be able to heal with Forcefields, but you can have them.

I just hope that your forcefield has limitations per se and that you can't just spam it to never be able to lose.

Back