• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos Roleplay Registration

Full Name: Molphkan Kestarpha
Personality: Molphkan, while coming off as a brute at times, is a surprisingly intelligent and skilled individual, and while arrogant his power and skill make up for it, making him both a dangerous combatant and a valuable ally
Dislikes: Cowardice, Himself
Powers: Teleportation (Pretty Basic teleport, dissapears into Black Smoke or a pillar of light depending on if he's in Exalted form or not and appears elsewhere), Light Manipulation, Danmaku (I'll apsolutely be limiting this to certain attacks and how much he can output, no O3 nonsense here.)
Appearance:
fa4ee98ff78750825af17f8cb7e26d0d35c7d3c3.jpeg
1vcEW_FqItvTtMux_Wd-RNqc-lbBRU1gAnlYclOOUIQ.png
Ability: Exaltation; harnessing powers divine Oryx can "ascend" in a way, increasing his strength, speed, durability, and danmaku for an extended duration (a few hours), however he has a few activation requirements: Molphkan must be halfway to being knocked unconscious or killed, he must be willing to kill the opponent, and his cause must be just in his team's eyes.

Strength: 5/5
Speed: 3/5
Durability: 4/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Fastest Growth: Durability (cause he gotta be real damn tanky right?)

Last edited:
Personality: Molphkan, while coming off as a brute at times, is a surprisingly intelligent and skilled individual, and while arrogant his power and skill make up for it, making him both a dangerous combatant and a valuable ally
Powers: Teleportation (Pretty Basic teleport, dissapears into Black Smoke or a pillar of light depending on if he's in Exalted form or not and appears elsewhere), Elemental Manipulation(Kind of cheating but I'll really only be using it for Danmaku and to make his sword hit with fancy light effects), Danmaku(I'll apsolutely be limiting this to certain attacks and how much he can output, no O3 nonsense here.)
Appearance:
Ability: Exaltation; harnessing powers divine Oryx can "ascend" in a way, increasing his strength, speed, durability, and danmaku for an extended duration (a few hours), however he has a few activation requirements: Molphkan must be halfway to being knocked unconscious or killed, he must be willing to kill the opponent, and his cause must be just in his team's eyes.

Dislike: himself

Me: *insert meme confused

Powers: Teleportation (Pretty Basic teleport, dissapears into Black Smoke or a pillar of light depending on if he's in Exalted form or not and appears elsewhere), Elemental Manipulation(Kind of cheating but I'll really only be using it for Danmaku and to make his sword hit with fancy light effects), Danmaku(I'll apsolutely be limiting this to certain attacks and how much he can output, no O3 nonsense here.)
Appearance:

Magnus cousin

Full Name: Elide Savira

Personality: She is a very energetic and short tempered individual, pretty agressive and rude at times, the type of person that hits first and ask questions later.

She likes to joke and play around whenever she feels like it with about anyone she deems to be great in her book.

Always looking to have fun and make friends on her journeys, with whom she can have a good time, to enjoy her life to the fullest as best as possible.

Dislikes: jerks, people without honor, felines

Powers: Wolf Physiology, Lunar Energy Manipulation, Regeneration (high-low, can heal in several seconds from damages done to her body, constant damage though will make it really hard to heal fast enough)

Appearance:
9716ce7379ed951381bd9d3ec650723c--anime-wolf-girl-anime-girls.jpg

Ability: Light of the Night (she gathers her whole lunar energy in her body and shares it to her allies, it either boosts their physicals significantly till the energy depletes away from them or heals and restores them back in top shape, although her lunar energy will be gone for 6 hours straight till it recharges back, leaving her unable to use that power currently after the use)

Speed: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Fastest Growth: Skill (she learns as she fights and improves as it keeps going)
Approved.

Powers: Teleportation (Pretty Basic teleport, dissapears into Black Smoke or a pillar of light depending on if he's in Exalted form or not and appears elsewhere), Elemental Manipulation (Kind of cheating but I'll really only be using it for Danmaku and to make his sword hit with fancy light effects), Danmaku (I'll apsolutely be limiting this to certain attacks and how much he can output, no O3 nonsense here.)
Appearance:

It can't be a big boost considering it's going to be for hours. Concerned about you using Elemental manip which as you said is cheating in a way.

BlackDarkness, don't hop into RP quite yet until you've read this. (Give it a like just to verify that you've done so). Once you've read the first message of the actual RP thread, you need to know that you'll either be introduced as someone who lives right outside of Haven or someone inside that was just later than the others. Your call.

It can't be a big boost considering it's going to be for hours. Concerned about you using Elemental manip which as you said is cheating in a way.
Hmmm, how long could a general decent to big boost be for? And yeah, it's always my worry, cause Elemental Manipulation is like 8 abilities in one, but I don't know how the hell to make danmaku work otherwise other then energy manipulation which... well, is also kinda cheating, so pick your poison I guess

Full name: Rudeus Van Eldengard Rozenkrantz IV

Personality: A young and honorable warrior, Rudeus is kind to all he meets and is an expert judge of character. Though, he is easy to anger at times and sometimes doesn't think with his head, his skill as a fighter makes up for this at times, though.

Likes: Food, Parties, His Friends, Himself, 1 on 1 combat, animals

Dislikes: Alcohol, blatant stupidity

Powers: Energy Manipulation (Can manipulate golden energy in Sunlit Phase, coating his blade and armor in it to increase his strength 2 times. In his moonlit phase, he can use this energy which turns purple to create various projectiles in the form of crescent moons.) Danmaku (Only in his moonlit phase. Explained how it works in the Energy Manipulation part. You can give me an idea of how far I can go with this, cause I don't know.) Fire Manipulation (Cause yes. Golden in Sunlit Phase and Purple in Moonlit Phase.)

Appearance:

WX8Zapk.jpg

W69HFXr.jpg

Ability: Phase Shift; Rudeus is capable of harnessing the powers of the Sun and the Moon through their light in order to change his appearance and abilities. He is usually in Sunlit Phase where he focuses on melee combat, but when the night falls and the moon rises, he absorbs Moonlight for 5 hours, which causes him to change into his Moonlit Phase where he loses his sword and focuses on ranged combat. To switch back to Sunlit Phase, he must wait for the day to rise so he can absorb Sunlight for 5 hours and change back into Sunlit Phase.

Strength: 4/5
Durability: 3/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Fastest Growth: Skill (The more Rudeus fights the more he adapts the opponent's movements and is capable of coming up with new applications for his abilities almost instantaneously if put in a tight situation.)

Last edited:

Personality: A young and honorable warrior, Rudeus is kind to all he meets and is an expert judge of character. Though, he is easy to anger at times and sometimes doesn't think with his head, his skill as a fighter makes up for this at times, though.

Powers: Energy Manipulation (Can manipulate golden energy in Sunlit Phase, coating his blade and armor in it to increase his strong 2 times. In his moonlit phase, he can use this energy which turns purple to create various projectiles in the form of crescent moons.) Danmaku (Only in his moonlit phase. Explained how it works in the Energy Manipulation part. You can give me an idea of how far I can go with this, cause I don't know.) Elemental Manipulation (Fire. It's golden in his Sunlit Phase and purple in his Moonlit phase.)

Appearance:

WX8Zapk.jpg

W69HFXr.jpg

Ability: Phase Shift; Rudeus is capable of harnessing the powers of the Sun and the Moon through their light in order to change his appearance and increase his strength for an extended period of time. He is always in Sunlit Phase, which is his normal form until he enters Moonlit Phase, where he abandons his sword and focuses more on ranged fighting. To activate Moonlit Phase, he needs to be in contact with Moonlight for 5 hours, in which case he'd need to wait until the Sun rises so he can absorb 5 hours worth of Sunlight in order to revert back to his regular form, Sunlit Phase.

Fastest Growth: Skill (The more Rudeus fights the more he adapts the opponent's movements and is capable of coming up with new applications for his abilities almost instantaneously if put in a tight situation.)
that danmaku tho

Jokes aside, how many projectile will be exerted?

Wait don’t you want to normally have a two times amp on your 4 out of 5 strength.
Are strength amps really linear like that here? I didn't think that doubling my strength would make me 8/5, just that I'd be like, higher level for someone with 4/5 strength lol.

I mean amp abilities that get activated to easily have been banned so a passive amp that leaves room for an ability sounds bad but I am not sure.
It isn't passive, he has to coat himself in the energy manually. Either way, we should just wait for King's verdict.

Hmmm, how long could a general decent to big boost be for? And yeah, it's always my worry, cause Elemental Manipulation is like 8 abilities in one, but I don't know how the hell to make danmaku work otherwise other then energy manipulation which... well, is also kinda cheating, so pick your poison I guess
A few minutes. Danmaku can still work with just one element or energy projection hypothetically.

Powers: Energy Manipulation (Can manipulate golden energy in Sunlit Phase, coating his blade and armor in it to increase his strength 2 times. In his moonlit phase, he can use this energy which turns purple to create various projectiles in the form of crescent moons.) Danmaku (Only in his moonlit phase. Explained how it works in the Energy Manipulation part. You can give me an idea of how far I can go with this, cause I don't know.) Elemental Manipulation (Fire. It's golden in his Sunlit Phase and purple in his Moonlit phase.)

Appearance:

WX8Zapk.jpg

W69HFXr.jpg

Ability: Phase Shift; Rudeus is capable of harnessing the powers of the Sun and the Moon through their light in order to change his appearance and increase his strength for an extended period of time. He is always in Sunlit Phase, which is his normal form until he enters Moonlit Phase, where he abandons his sword and focuses more on ranged fighting. To activate Moonlit Phase, he needs to be in contact with Moonlight for 5 hours, in which case he'd need to wait until the Sun rises so he can absorb 5 hours worth of Sunlight in order to revert back to his regular form, Sunlit Phase.

Two Elemental Danmaku users in a row. Definitely not a coincidence. You can't just say "extended period of time". You need to specify it. Also, it would probably be better that you just put down Fire Manipulation if that's your only element so there's no confusion.

Two Elemental Danmaku users in a row. Definitely not a coincidence. You can't just say "extended period of time". You need to specify it. Also, it would probably be better that you just put down Fire Manipulation if that's your only element so there's no confusion.
Should've explained the mechanics better, yeah. Basically, either phase lasts pretty much until it becomes day or night again and he starts absorbing sunlight or moonlight. He can't actually control the transformation. When he starts absorbing sunlight, after 5 hours, he'll Phase Shift, when he starts absorbing moonlight, after 5 hours, he'll Phase Shift. Basically, lasts all day and all night. Is that too much?

And alright, I'll fix that, just way too used to putting Elemental Manipulation lol. Yes, Fire is his only element.

A few minutes. Danmaku can still work with just one element or energy projection hypothetically.
I'll stick to like an hour then, and I mostly chose Elemental Manipulation due to the fact that I like to be able to have some variety other then just "here's how many different ways I can think of to use laser-like projectiles for danmaku"

plus any single element wouldn't really work for Molphkan, why would a guy that looks like a dark knight be using light manipulation and vice versa with darkness Manipulation, though if we could have most of Elemental Manipulation solely on Danmaku and have pure Darkness Manip for base be exchanged with light manipulation for Exalted I think could work

Should've explained the mechanics better, yeah. Basically, either phase lasts pretty much until it becomes day or night again and he starts absorbing sunlight or moonlight. He can't actually control the transformation. When he starts absorbing sunlight, after 5 hours, he'll Phase Shift, when he starts absorbing moonlight, after 5 hours, he'll Phase Shift. Basically, lasts all day and all night. Is that too much?

And alright, I'll fix that, just way too used to putting Elemental Manipulation lol. Yes, Fire is his only element.
The longer it is, the weaker the boost has to be. So if you want this to last all night, it would probably be minute.

I'll stick to like an hour then, and I mostly chose Elemental Manipulation due to the fact that I like to be able to have some variety other then just "here's how many different ways I can think of to use laser-like projectiles for danmaku"

plus any single element wouldn't really work for Molphkan, why would a guy that looks like a dark knight be using light manipulation and vice versa with darkness Manipulation, though if we could have most of Elemental Manipulation solely on Danmaku and have pure Darkness Manip for base be exchanged with light manipulation for Exalted I think could work
I get that, but if you want to use multiple elements. They'll all have to be separate powers.

I mean, you can look intimidating and only use one element, but okey doke.

The longer it is, the weaker the boost has to be. So if you want this to last all night, it would probably be minute.
I mean I can just get rid of the boost all together lol. I mostly came up with it so I could switch between close combat and ranged fighting and he already has an Amp in Sunlit Phase lol.

I get that, but if you want to use multiple elements. They'll all have to be separate powers.

I mean, you can look intimidating and only use one element, but okey doke.
Okay envision this dark knight looking guy suddenly throwing out a ball of light, doesn't make sense does it? Vice versa for Exalted form which looks more like a white knight and darkness Manipulation, I won't accept energy projection because that is a power that can be highly limiting or extremely loose on what I can do with it, since it wouldn't be directly on the danmaku itself unlike what most of Elemental Manipulation would be lol

Just ask Azontr, I can find ways to make seemingly simple abilities into cheese, which is why I like to choose abilities I have to limit lol

Not saying I'd do so, but just be wary of what you give me cause when the GM gives you lemons you make some juicy cheese in my book lol

Okay envision this dark knight looking guy suddenly throwing out a ball of light, doesn't make sense does it? Vice versa for Exalted form which looks more like a white knight and darkness Manipulation, I won't accept energy projection because that is a power that can be highly limiting or extremely loose on what I can do with it, since it wouldn't be directly on the danmaku itself unlike what most of Elemental Manipulation would be lol

Just ask Azontr, I can find ways to make seemingly simple abilities into cheese, which is why I like to choose abilities I have to limit lol

Not saying I'd do so, but just be wary of what you give me cause when the GM gives you lemons you make some juicy cheese in my book lol
I'm perfectly fine with cheese tbh. You choose your powers. If it gets approved and you find a way to make it work well, you have all the right to make it work well.

So for the elements, all you're looking for is light and darkness?

BlackDarkness, don't hop into RP quite yet until you've read this. (Give it a like just to verify that you've done so). Once you've read the first message of the actual RP thread, you need to know that you'll either be introduced as someone who lives right outside of Haven or someone inside that was just later than the others. Your call.
Right outside, as it would fit with her going on journeys

Molphkan is also going to be outside for reference

Back