• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos Roleplay Registration

Yeah. Just make sure you see my approval message and a like on your post from me.
I just finished the edit:
Full Name: Molphkan Kestarpha
Personality: Molphkan, while coming off as a brute at times, is a surprisingly intelligent and skilled individual, and while arrogant his power and skill make up for it, making him both a dangerous combatant and a valuable ally
Dislikes: Cowardice, Himself
Powers: Teleportation (Pretty Basic teleport, dissapears into Black Smoke or a pillar of light depending on if he's in Exalted form or not and appears elsewhere), Darkness Manipulation/Light Manipulation (Darkness Manipulation in Base and Light Manipulation in Exalted), Danmaku (I'll apsolutely be limiting this to certain attacks and how much he can output, no O3 nonsense here.)
Appearance:
fa4ee98ff78750825af17f8cb7e26d0d35c7d3c3.jpeg
1vcEW_FqItvTtMux_Wd-RNqc-lbBRU1gAnlYclOOUIQ.png
Ability: Exaltation; harnessing powers divine Oryx can "ascend" in a way, increasing his strength, speed, durability, and danmaku for an extended duration (a few hours), however he has a few activation requirements: Molphkan must be halfway to being knocked unconscious or killed, he must be willing to kill the opponent, and his cause must be just in his team's eyes.

Strength: 5/5
Speed: 3/5
Durability: 4/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Fastest Growth: Durability (cause he gotta be real damn tanky right?)

Full name: Rudeus Van Eldengard Rozenkrantz IV

Personality: A young and honorable warrior, Rudeus is kind to all he meets and is an expert judge of character. Though, he is easy to anger at times and sometimes doesn't think with his head, his skill as a fighter makes up for this at times, though.

Likes: Food, Parties, His Friends, Himself, 1 on 1 combat, animals

Dislikes: Alcohol, blatant stupidity

Powers: Energy Manipulation (Can manipulate golden energy in Sunlit Phase, coating his blade and armor in it to increase his strength 2 times. In his moonlit phase, he can use this energy which turns purple to create various projectiles in the form of crescent moons.) Danmaku (Only in his moonlit phase. Explained how it works in the Energy Manipulation part. You can give me an idea of how far I can go with this, cause I don't know.) Fire Manipulation (Cause yes. Golden in Sunlit Phase and Purple in Moonlit Phase.)

Appearance:

WX8Zapk.jpg

W69HFXr.jpg

Ability: Phase Shift; Rudeus is capable of harnessing the powers of the Sun and the Moon through their light in order to change his appearance and abilities. He is usually in Sunlit Phase where he focuses on melee combat, but when the night falls and the moon rises, he absorbs Moonlight for 5 hours, which causes him to change into his Moonlit Phase where he loses his sword and focuses on ranged combat. To switch back to Sunlit Phase, he must wait for the day to rise so he can absorb Sunlight for 5 hours and change back into Sunlit Phase.

Strength: 4/5
Durability: 3/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Fastest Growth: Skill (The more Rudeus fights the more he adapts the opponent's movements and is capable of coming up with new applications for his abilities almost instantaneously if put in a tight situation.)
Edited Rudeus. Phase Shifting is no longer a stat boost and just gives him danmaku and forces him into ranged combat, and removed Elemental Manipulation to just make it Fire Manipulation. Cleared up the description of Phase Shifting as well.

Also only technically 3 in each form, an exchange if you will lol
I mean yeah. But in total, it's one character with four powers. You haven't expressed too much of an attachment to the teleportation. Wanna give that up?

Edited Rudeus. Phase Shifting is no longer a stat boost and just gives him danmaku and forces him into ranged combat, and removed Elemental Manipulation to just make it Fire Manipulation. Cleared up the description of Phase Shifting as well.
Sure, you're good. Approved. You asked me to give you an idea with the Danmaku or something like that on the sheet? Tens of blasts are fine, for starting, I don't want to see hundreds or thousands.

Sure, you're good. Approved. You asked me to give you an idea with the Danmaku or something like that on the sheet? Tens of blasts are fine, for starting, I don't want to see hundreds or thousands.
Alright. Yeah, danmaku is one of those abilities where I need a limit on how many projectiles I can fire or else I'm just gonna plop quadrillions or something like a ******* dumbass-

Teleportation is just really useful utility, though probably could bend the rules of haxed to make Light Manipulation look various colors including black for attacks

Not really, wanted to have some flame, some crappy electricity, basically making use of what I have, not really about colors so much as theme and aesthetic
Yeah, I think you're just going to have to narrow it down to what you want the most or what you think you can work with the most and then try.

Yeah, I think you're just going to have to narrow it down to what you want the most or what you think you can work with the most and then try.
That's what I'm doing lol, gonna go for the last resort option thing of just axing darkness Manipulation in favor of some really dark light, doesn't mean I'm not going to use the light manipulation to replicate things with some screwery though, which honestly I just realized I could do lol

Full Name: Molphkan Kestarpha
Personality: Molphkan, while coming off as a brute at times, is a surprisingly intelligent and skilled individual, and while arrogant his power and skill make up for it, making him both a dangerous combatant and a valuable ally
Dislikes: Cowardice, Himself
Powers: Teleportation (Pretty Basic teleport, dissapears into Black Smoke or a pillar of light depending on if he's in Exalted form or not and appears elsewhere), Light Manipulation, Danmaku (I'll apsolutely be limiting this to certain attacks and how much he can output, no O3 nonsense here.)
Appearance:
fa4ee98ff78750825af17f8cb7e26d0d35c7d3c3.jpeg
1vcEW_FqItvTtMux_Wd-RNqc-lbBRU1gAnlYclOOUIQ.png
Ability: Exaltation; harnessing powers divine Oryx can "ascend" in a way, increasing his strength, speed, durability, and danmaku for an extended duration (a few hours), however he has a few activation requirements: Molphkan must be halfway to being knocked unconscious or killed, he must be willing to kill the opponent, and his cause must be just in his team's eyes.

Strength: 5/5
Fastest Growth: Durability (cause he gotta be real damn tanky right?)
Also edited a bit ago

Half hoping there'll be PnA additions in the duration of the RP but currently, yes.
Wasn't planning on revealing it too early, but yeah, there will be. Surprise spoiler, ruining all of my fun. :mad:

BTW since I usually like to make sandboxes to be more organized what are the limits for AP/LS/Speed?
Didn't finalize statistics. If I were to give an estimate now, probably 9-A AP at most (you'd have this since you're a 5/5). Morgan pulled a Class K feat, but he's a top tier NPC. For now, people are probably Class 5 starting off. Speed is likely Subsonic (Sahar in her monster state moved too fast to be registered.), with Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed (characters can react to the lightning users).

Approved, enjoy the RP.

(y)

Probably not gonna make one anyway when I've only got like, 3 abilities right now lol. When we start getting more abilities then I'll probably make a sandbox for organization's sake.
Good idea. Lol, back when I didn't know how to use sandboxes, I just used the Notepad application. Worked like a charm. XD

Full Name: Beongae Jumeog
Personality: Quiet, not speaking very often. He possesses a strong sense of justice and is often very stubborn about his beliefs, often taking a lot more than is necessary to change his views. Beongae also has a habit of focusing intently on things he deems important, and has done so with his training. However, this can become a negative trait when combined with his stubbornness, as his dedication to training has interfered with rest he should be obtaining, causing his demeanor to seem older and more tired than he should be for his age.
Likes (optional): Training, exotic foods and beverages, nature, cooking
Dislikes (optional): People who waste his time
Powers (up to 3, please include links for the powers from the VS Battles Wiki or Superpower Wiki, try not to be overpowered): Power Mimicry (applies to techniques only), Instinctive Reaction, and Reactive Power Level
Appearance (description or image):
intro-1644336499.jpg

Ability:
20 Chimyeongta is an ability that can be activated at any time after meditation. This ability increases Beongae's strength and allows to bypass the durability of his targets with his strikes. However, he can only do this with 20 strikes, regardless of whether or not they connect. After the effects of 20 Chimyeongta fade, his strength returns to normal, and he requires another period of uninterrupted meditation before he can utilize it again.
Strength: 3/5
Speed: 5/5
Fastest Growth: Skill

Last edited:
Back