• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos Roleplay Registration

So the government doesn't enforce it what rights do they have to kill non humans then and what of my character.
They pretty much only kill monsters themselves in self defense, for the most part, they don't actively fight, they're just protected by Soteria as mentioned in the lore. And as I said, I'm concerned about the ability and considering it rn.

Full Name: Adam
Personality: doesn`t have one too young to have one
Dislikes: nothing yet
Powers: Body Modification, Air Manipulation, Weapon Constructs

Apperance:

7d486020ee4ce8a9bf05e6474a451753.jpg

Ability: Sacrifice: can give up one thing he holds dear (money, lifespan,luck possesions) to boast other attributes like power,luck,speed

Strength: 3/5
Speed: 4/5
Durability: 3/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Fastest Growth:
Skill: his powers grow more proficient with every use

Full Name: Adam
Personality: doesn`t have one too young to have one
Dislikes: nothing yet
Powers: Body Modification, Air Manipulation, Weapon Constructs

Apperance:

7d486020ee4ce8a9bf05e6474a451753.jpg

Ability: Sacrifice: can give up one thing he holds dear (money, lifespan,luck possesions) to boast other attributes like power,luck,speed

Speed: 4/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Fastest Growth:
Skill: his powers grow more proficient with every use
that's some good character making ngl

Full Name: Alex Minazuki
Personality: Excitable, passionate, and a bit impulsive. She puts her all into everything and always strives to improve. She tries her best to be helpful and wants to do as much good as possible. To that end anyone who earns her trust will find a deeply loyal and supportive friend who will stay by their side through all kinds of trouble.
Likes: testing her limits, sweets, and discovering new things/meeting new people.
Dislikes: Feeling useless/helpless, being alone, the cold, and wasting time.
Powers: Luck Voltia’s Lightning Magic (No mana method/true magic),
Extrasensory perception (can concentrate to sense the energy of others in the area),
Magnetism manipulation (can channel electricity to attract or repel small metal objects quickly)
Platform Creation

Apperance: Here

Ability: Sync up: When engaging in a battle with an ally this ability can be activated which allows for her and one ally to use one of each other’s powers for 3 min. This ability can only be used once per day.

Strength: 4
Speed: 7
Durability: 3
Intelligence: 4
Skill: 5
Fastest Growth: Speed

Last edited:
An
Personality: Excitable, passionate, and a bit impulsive but a caring and supportive friend to those who earn their trust.
Likes: testing her limits, sweets, and discovering new things/meeting new people.
Dislikes: being alone, the cold, and wasting time.
Extrasensory perception (can concentrate to sense the energy of others in the area),
Magnetism manipulation (can channel electricity to attract or repel small metal objects quickly)

Ability: Sync up: When engaging in a battle with an ally this ability can be activated which allows for her and one ally to use each other’s powers for 3 min. This ability can only be used once per day.

Speed: 5/5
Durability: 2/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Anything different between Lightning Magic and average electricity manip?

And as I said, I'm concerned about the ability and considering it rn.
I understand this but want to clarify he is/was human he simply doesn't know how to go back to his human form I would assume people would have witnessed him transform or he could verify his identity with his knowledge of it like birthday and stuff and the information would spread fast enough the minority of people see him as a threat.

Full Name: Drake Weller
Personality: Relaxed, curious, but slow to listen tries to avoid trouble when already aware of it reckless if not.
Likes (optional): Swimming, felines, eating
Dislikes (optional): Canines, cat puns, being stuck in cat form(accepted as a fact of life)
Powers: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Feline_Physiology, Cheshire Cat (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)'s teleportation, and Toothless's breath attack
Appearance:
gangster-cat-names.jpg

Ability: Storm Calling: Should Drake's tail be cut off he can summon powerful self sustaining hurricanes under his control for nine minutes after which his tail will regenerate.

Strength: 2/5
Fastest Growth: Skill
I think I'll have you change the ability.

I understand this but want to clarify he is/was human he simply doesn't know how to go back to his human form I would assume people would have witnessed him transform or he could verify his identity with his knowledge of it like birthday and stuff and the information would spread fast enough the minority of people see him as a threat.
No, not that. I'm talking about the actual ability section with the storms when your tail gets cut off.

Personality: Excitable, passionate, and a bit impulsive but a caring and supportive friend to those who earn their trust.
Dislikes: being alone, the cold, and wasting time.

Ability: Sync up: When engaging in a battle with an ally this ability can be activated which allows for her and one ally to use each other’s powers for 3 min. This ability can only be used once per day.

With your ability, are the powers added or swapped? Like, if I have a character with Fire Manip, would you have fire and I have lightning or would both of us have lightning and fire?

An

Anything different between Lightning Magic and average electricity manip?
The main thing about Luck’s Lightning magic is that he mainly uses it to form armor with his spells (Thunder God Gloves, Thunder God Boots, and Thunder God Armor) that he uses for close combat. Other then that he basically just shoots out electric projectiles with it.

No, not that. I'm talking about the actual ability section with the storms when your tail gets cut off.
Ah my bad so what is the problem\s aoe, too easily achieved, too few consequences or do you think I am going to argue using the Cheshire cat's teleport counts because it has to cut off, ripping it off or it being else where/not existing(not fully sure if that is how the teleport works) do not count.

The main thing about Luck’s Lightning magic is that he mainly uses it to form armor with his spells (Thunder God Gloves, Thunder God Boots, and Thunder God Armor) that he uses for close combat. Other then that he basically just shoots out electric projectiles with it.
Eh, I suppose it's fine.

Ah my bad so what is the problem\s aoe, too easily achieved, too few consequences or do you think I am going to argue using the Cheshire cat's teleport counts because it has to cut off, ripping it off or it being else where/not existing(not fully sure if that is how the teleport works) do not count.
Too easily achieved, too few consequences, and that summoning storms might be a lot for starting off. Later it would probably be fine.

I want to do weather things would calling down one lightning bolt per tail be better and can't regrow until he uses it also I don't plan to make a *********. It is based on the idea an angry ship cat's tail can call a storm(I read to much)

Full Name: Jinny of Tenace
Personality: Jinny comes from a tribe of isolated peoples who originate in a far northern corner Deornir, but were driven out by Griffith's empire. Though she can understand and speak the common language fine, sometimes it can be difficult to understand her broken speech, so she doesn't talk very often.. making her come off as unsociable and cold.
Likes: Solving/sorting puzzles, Gifts, short stories, romance, quiet places, small towns, villages, forest scenery, ocean/sea scenery, sweet fruits, cooked vegetables, other people speaking in short sentences.
Dislikes: Talking too much, being looked down upon, being embarrassed, being harassed, being in hot climates, hot showers and hot springs, sweating, foul smells, most carnivore animals, monsters, demons, scary stories, other people talking too much.
Fears: Because Jinny is rarely challenged by an equal, and is a mid range fighter who rarely engages in hand to hand combat, she is extremely afraid of potential failure, injury, or death and not accustomed to these fears. So, when faced directly with this fear she may suffer a panic attack which makes her act irrationally.
Powers:
Holy Attack Magic (Can use Divine Attacks and create Divine Weaponry that deal double damage against demons, monsters, and those with evil intentions or thoughts.)
Moon Creation/Moon Effect Field (Can create a miniature moon of varying size up to 5 meters in diameter and control it telekinetically. It can only be used as a dim source of light and be thrown at high speeds She can also use it to generate a nice and cold breeze when she's hot. Range up to 100 meters, 25 meter range for every meter in diameter the moon is.)
Lady butterfly's illusions/phantom technique
Appearance :
images

Ability:

Skill Cancel
: When entering into close combat, Jinny can fully negate the skill level of 1 single person, turning even the pinnacle of swordmanship/CQC into an absolute novice. They would still remember their skill but their body would no longer be able to perform such movements. Has a range of 5 meters, lasts for 5 minutes and cooldown of 30 minutes.

Speed: 3/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Fastest Growth:
Skill

Last edited:
Full Name: Jinny of Tenace
Personality: Jinny comes from a tribe of isolated peoples who originate in a far northern corner Deornir, but were driven out by Griffith's empire. Though she can understand and speak the common language fine, sometimes it can be difficult to understand her broken speech, so she doesn't talk very often.. making her come off as unsociable and cold.
Likes: Solving/sorting puzzles, Gifts, short stories, romance, quiet places, small towns, villages, forest scenery, ocean/sea scenery, sweet fruits, cooked vegetables, other people speaking in short sentences.
Dislikes: Talking too much, being looked down upon, being embarrassed, being harassed, being in hot climates, hot showers and hot springs, sweating, foul smells, most carnivore animals, monsters, demons, scary stories, other people talking too much.
Fears: Because Jinny is rarely challenged by an equal, and is a mid range fighter who rarely engages in hand to hand combat, she is extremely afraid of potential failure, injury, or death and not accustomed to these fears. So, when faced directly with this fear she may suffer a panic attack which makes her act irrationally.
Powers:
Holy Attack Magic (Can use Divine Attacks and create Divine Weaponry that deal double damage against demons, monsters, and those with evil intentions or thoughts.)
Moon Creation/Moon Effect Field (Can create a miniature moon of varying size up to 5 meters in diameter and control it telekinetically. It can not only be used as a dim source of light, but the force of its light can be used the weaken the abilities of others and throw off their coordination and vision. The larger the size of the moon the more range and effect it has on others. She can also use it to generate a nice and cold breeze when she's hot. Range up to 100 meters, 25 meter range for every meter in diameter the moon is.)
Lady butterfly's illusions/phantom technique
Appearance :
images

Ability:

Skill Cancel
: When entering into close combat, Jinny can fully negate the skill level of 1 single person, turning even the pinnacle of swordmanship/CQC into an absolute novice. They would still remember their skill but their body would no longer be able to perform such movements. Has a range of 5 meters, lasts for 5 minutes and cooldown of 30 minutes.

Strength: 4/5
Speed: 3/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Fastest Growth:
Skill
Can the illusions be harmed? Since that seems fair to just have a technique that can harm others and is impossible to harm itself. Also, I might have you nerf an aspect of your character or two. You almost have max strength for starting out and easily double your damage, you have something that can throw off people's co-ordination easily, and you can change how a person's body performs entirely. I would have you make yourself a bit more balanced for starting.

Can the illusions be harmed? Since that seems fair to just have a technique that can harm others and is impossible to harm itself. Also, I might have you nerf an aspect of your character or two. You almost have max strength for starting out and easily double your damage, you have something that can throw off people's co-ordination easily, and you can change how a person's body performs entirely. I would have you make yourself a bit more balanced for starting.
Wolf could harm them, but that might just be because he has NPI. Although technically he should only have NPI with Divine Confetti, but he can ham them normally.... so they probably can be harmed physically by people without NPI.

I actually thought a 2x boost was really low considering the limitation of it and thought about making it 3x kek.

I'm fine with just having the moon's weakening ability.

Wolf could harm them, but that might just be because he has NPI. Although technically he should only have NPI with Divine Confetti, but he can ham them normally.... so they probably can be harmed physically by people without NPI.

I actually thought a 2x boost was really low considering the limitation of it and thought about making it 3x kek.

I'm fine with just having the moon's weakening ability.
I'll need that guaranteed for the RP. It's not the boost that's busted, it's mainly just the combination of it all. What's the weakening ability? Are you talking about the loss of coordination?

We could just say it works that way since it probably does anyway

"It can not only be used as a dim source of light, but the force of its light can be used the weaken the abilities of others and throw off their coordination and vision."
Oh, yeah, that's quite a bit too.

bump

Probably (one of) the last bump(s). I'll probably just start soon and have people who want to join or get approved later join mid-RP.

Back