• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adult Sasuke Vs Six Paths Madara

Well, some say that Madara can win against Sasuke, others don't think so lol

I'm a big fan of Naruto, so I really want to see what this wiki thinks about this

- Both 5-B and at peak

- Speed equalized if it needs to be

- Both in character

- Fight starts with 100 meters between them

Sasuke: 4 (Astral, M3X, Kid and Caleb)

Madara: 1 (Dzhindzholia, unsure about Ker)

Inconclusive: 0

No, no, I was saying, that I'm open to arguments.

Well, I don't really see, how this battle would pay out at the beggining, or even in character, besides maybe Infinite Tsukuyomi from Madara. Limbo would be a trouble, even if Sasuke can see and hit them. Don't know, can Madara summon anyone in this form? He does have more expirience and smarter. And, even if Sasuke can somehow defeat him, Madara can use Izanagi to catch Sasuke off guard. Sasuke just doesn't have that much abilities, that Madara does not.

Sasuke resisted the Mugen Tsukuyomi in the war, didn't he ?

Naruto shadow clones can fight Limbo on equal grounds so I believe Sasuke should be capable aswell, and I guess he have the AP when adult/new era ?

What I don't understand is why Sasuke have all those paths if he didn't used them, like missiles and Rinnegan Summonings

Adult Sasuke? Peak? Sasuke one shots him literally. This is literally the equivalent of saying who is stronger between Kaguya agaisnt Naruto and Sasuke. Adult Sasuke scales way above Madara ƒÆÇ

Sasuke scales to 5B all around now lol. He scales to Karma Seal Jigen who is stronger than Momoshiki.

Sasuke in the war already had the answer to Madara powers. Now a more experienced Sasuke with way more jutsu and higher AP and speed is going up against Madara???

Dante Demon Killah said:
What I don't understand is why Sasuke have all those paths if he didn't used them, like missiles and Rinnegan Summonings
Because it is a Rinnegan abilitie. Madara was even interested about Sasuke's Rinnegan than his own. Madara has the same abilities but never used them (Nagato used all of them tho, and it is Madara's eye).

I mean, asking why Sasuke didnt use those abilites is the same thing as ask why Madara didnt blitz and one shot all ninjas there. It is plot. And also, Sasuke's abilitie with Rinnegan was compared to Hagormo's. He can do the hardest thing but not the easiest one?

Being the same eye doesn't mean that both persons can use it in the same way. Nagato had years of training and battles with the Rinnegan, Madara only had it when he was about to die and then in the war, where he didn't had time to learn everything, he used Limbo, Tendou and black receivers, basically

Sasuke was compared with Hagoromo when ? When he was using the Bijus ? That doens't mean he can use all the paths when the situation when they were compared isn't even about them, it's was about mastery, not versatility

However, I remember that Kakashi and Guy had a theory of why Obito wasn't using all the paths, and it was because they are known techniques for them, and it would be a waste of chakra since they know how it works. Sasuke and Madara could be a similar case, even more now that Sasuke had decades with Rinnegan

So, we have 3 for Sasuke and 2 (?) for Madara

If you think you are correct, create a CRT then. There we can debate about this to end with this question. I am saying this to not derail the VS

Yeap, totally agree with you

You guys said that Sasuke scales higher than Madara, what is their scalling chain ?

Jigen > Momoshiki =/> Naruto and Sasuke > Kaguya > Madara = Casual 558zt. Also Madara literally exploded with Kaguya's chakra

Dante Demon Killah said:
Yeap, totally agree with you
You guys said that Sasuke scales higher than Madara, what is their scalling chain ?
Adult Naruto>=Sasuke> Fused Momoshiki>Momoshiki and Kinshiki>Kaguya>3 Eyed Madara

Equal in in most ways definitely. Jigen right just proves that Sasuke is definitely 5B all around which this site wanted to downplay

Tony di bugalu said:
Might Path said:
I am also debated on this vs the entire wiki and win , Madara Stomp.
Oh shit, everything was debunked, what can we do now?
idc, its worthless

i really dont care about the wiki or if he get upgraded or not as iam already said this after I won in 1v4 debate .

the scaling chain just points to sasuke winning. fused momo is a greater threat than kaguya, and look how they handled him. and kaguya was greater than peak madara.

Ovrhide said:
the scaling chain just points to sasuke winning. fused momo is a greater threat than kaguya, and look how they handled him. and kaguya was greater than peak madara.
Greater threat doesn't equal stronger. Also by how the manga is going it doesn't seem to at least that the quote was about Momo. Meaning there is someone else or the clan itself. Soon we will have a more clean picture. All is done by using that quote is making assumptions. No direct comparisons have been made.

Also, you forget here that this is Naruto/Boruto whatever. This not DB. Certain things in the verse make you strong and have made the characters stronger.

Greater threat doesn't equal stronger. Also by how the manga is going it doesn't seem to at least that the quote was about Momo. Meaning there is someone else or the clan itself. Soon we will have a more clean picture. All is done by using that quote is making assumptions. No direct comparisons have been made.
Also, you forget here that this is Naruto/Boruto whatever. This not DB. Certain things in the verse make you strong and have made the characters stronger.

The scroll was for Momo and Kin it was a warning for the pair of them this is literally stated in the manga and its even how Sasuke learned their names not to mention its directly stated Kaguya couldn't oppose them without an army so in this case greater threat would equate to stronger as it most often does

Dzhindzholia said:
Nor Naruto or Sasuke can defeat him 1v1.
Naruto actually could potentially beat Madara 1 vs 1 with super tailed beast Rasenshuriken which effected Kaguya and caused her 10 tails to come out of her body since the Super TBB Rasenshuriken uses all tailed beasts chakra. 10 tails Madara is no exception and would find 100% SPSM adult Naruto more of a challengers since he only fought 50% Kurama + SPSM Naruto where areas adult version is 100% Kurama + SPSM + Years more of experience

The scroll was for Momo and Kin it was a warning for the pair of them this is literally stated in the manga and its even how Sasuke learned their names not to mention its directly stated Kaguya couldn't oppose them without an army so in this case greater threat would equate to stronger as it most often does

Not when hax comes into play. Momo's absorption is the perfect counter against Kaguya's style. Do we have other comparisons? The answer is no. Also Base Momo's showings against the Kages say a lot. There are so many that can not be considered PIS. Also not to mention that Sasuke was too worried when he sensed Kaguya's chakra unlike with Momo. He even questioned how such a person could exist.

As I said we will have a more clear picture in the next chapters.

@BleachNeedsToComeBack 50% more Kurama doesn't add much... Also Naruto has grown rusty. Madara has way more years of experience too.

@AstralKing also "Jigen" is not 5B. The Otsutsuki is. He is just the vessel. And we have seen him absorb chakra from the Juubi like creature.

What???? Lmao please make more sense bro?? Jigen is the body. How is he not 5B that's like saying Naruto is not 5B cause he is using Kurama power

Please understand where u are heading here

Not when hax comes into play. Momo's absorption is the perfect counter against Kaguya's style. Do we have other comparisons? The answer is no.

Momoshiki is also far faster and physically stronger than her by a mile and has better AP showings like knocking out SPSM Naruto in his Kurama Avatar with a Casual TBB

Also Base Momo's showings against the Kages say a lot.

The Kages were literally stated by Sasuke to be useful against Momoshiki and Kinshiki thats not an anti-feat its called power cliffing

There are so many that can not be considered PIS.

Again it's not PIS it's power cliffing

Also not to mention that Sasuke was too worried when he sensed Kaguya's chakra unlike with Momo. He even questioned how such a person could exist.

Teen Sasuke =/= Adult Sasuke, Sasuke was rather unfazed after reading a scroll Kaguya herself wrote stating that Momo and Kin were the greater threat she was prepping for in fact he was actually expecting it and stated his suspicions were proven correct lol it just means Adult Sasuke is stronger now and isn't exactly worried about Kaguya Level threats.

If we consider Fused Momo as being stronger than Kaguya, why then does Kaguya's rating have an "at least", while New Era Naruto, Sasuke, and Fused Momo doesn't?

Back