• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adult Naruto AP Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too obvious for my head. "Bruh"

**** off, it looks like they can't have more than 3 CRT at the same time, they will keep thinking that naruto and others got stronger standing still, just because yes, funn

**** off, it looks like they can't have more than 3 CRT at the same time, they will keep thinking that naruto and others got stronger standing still, just because yes, funn
Dude you are quite literally the most idiotic person I've seen in a while. I am reporting this on the RVR thread for breaking rules, and making a shit CRT with no evidence or scans on purpose.

Well, it's saying that even though they calculate the frame's PIXEl to say the strength of the attacks, using real logic (Assuming the pixel is right) (it always makes me laugh a lot when I see it), therefore acting as if it works completely like the real life..

But in case it's completely illogical of power augmented out of nowhere (Which isn't this case, on the contrary, they're weaker and assume they're stronger "Why yes"), is it simply acceptable and not considered a script error or shit?

Anyway, I'll try to send the scans tomorrow if you don't just give up. (Even because this is extremely obvious)
They calculate because science still works like that in fiction, however getting stronger doesn’t matter when you just scale to someone else. Of course it’s a plot hole, but they just scale higher for a reason, they fought someone so they scale. Blame the anime, you can’t just say it’s impossible yet the impossible is literally being possible.

It's a really well draw image, it should probably be baseline low 5-B I think.
Thanks because I was going to scour the calc page for feats of splitting earth u made that way easier.

Also dude maybe you should actually get your head out of your ass and stop having an inflated ego thinking this revolves around yourself. You have no reason to even remotely be acting the way you are and thinking you can propose changes without offering any evidence and trying to send others to collect it for you. Not one change was made a on whim or because of "fun" as you put it actually read and give a damn next time instead of being an ass

They calculate because science still works like that in fiction, however getting stronger doesn’t matter when you just scale to someone else. Of course it’s a plot hole, but they just scale higher for a reason, they fought someone so they scale. Blame the anime, you can’t just say it’s impossible yet the impossible is literally being possible.
Understand. So it makes sense, it got stronger because yeah, a plot issue? (Or rather, in the mind of whoever made him stronger on their page, because he certainly doesn't look stronger.)

Also dude maybe you should actually get your head out of your ass and stop having an inflated ego thinking this revolves around yourself. You have no reason to even remotely be acting the way you are and thinking you can propose changes without offering any evidence and trying to send others to collect it for you. Not one change was made a on whim or because of "fun" as you put it actually read and give a damn next time instead of being an ass
Yeah, it would be right if I hadn't said why up there, I'm just not going to take every page of this manga and send it here, **** off

It's a really well draw image, it should probably be baseline low 5-B I think.
Unfortunately it was only calced to 13.6 petatons which is multi continental. The main reasoning is because the earth didn’t like move apart. For example in naruto when toneri cut the moon, it moved apart when cut in half which requires more energy to do so, so if the earth moved like that, it could’ve been low 5-B to 5-A I think, but it didn’t so just high 6-A rip

Unfortunately it was only calced to 13.6 petatons which is multi continental. The main reasoning is because the earth didn’t like move apart. For example in naruto when toneri cut the moon, it moved apart when cut in half which requires more energy to do so, so if the earth moved like that, it could’ve been low 5-B to 5-A I think, but it didn’t so just high 6-A rip
Oof damn. Tier 5 fire force would've been dope.

I'm assuming that has something to do with splitting it beyond it's GBE?

U have no reason to pixel scale a feat from characters that peformed even greater feats
What? that's what they do to calculate the power of the attacks, they take a print and start calculating the pixels, I just don't understand how it makes sense, it just seems like a joke... anyway, it doesn't matter.

What? that's what they do to calculate the power of the attacks, they take a print and start calculating the pixels, I just don't understand how it makes sense, it just seems like a joke... anyway, it doesn't matter.
Your accusations are very serious ufff

What da hell is this thread
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back