• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additions missed from Super Paper Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
Ah should bring this all together into one thread

Princess Peach and Bowser both get 2-B keys with the Pure Hearts since it wasn't only Mario who wielded them, they had it too.

Dimentio gets all the abilities of Luigi except the power-ups due to the fact Dimentio is part fused with the Chaos Heart and Luigi

Agree with the first change.

I'm not so sure about the second, I'd only like to give Super Dimentio powers that he's demonstrated.

Also, why is Luigi listed as a wielder of the Pure Hearts, yet it's not included on his profile? It's been a while since I've played Super Paper Mario so I'm not 100% sure which, but either Luigi needs to be taken off the list of wielders (I think this is the correct choice), or Luigi also needs a 2-B key.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mario the only one who can wield the full power of the Pure Hearts, which is why he gets a 2-B key?

Umm

You can still kill Super Dimentio with both Bowser and Peach who're also granted the Pure Hearts at the end iirc.

Also, Peach, Bowser, and Luigi were the other Heroes of Light so I'm pretty sure they can also wield it at full power

Should Luigi be removed from the Pure Hearts page or given a 2-B key?

Luigi was Super Dimentio at the time so he never actually used the Hearts.

He could theoretically use the Hearts since he's one of the four Heroes of Light but he never actually used them.

I agree with the changes mentioned in the OP. I'm also pretty sure that Super Dimentio's jump attack is a nod to Luigi's super jump, which backs the second point more

I remember that this was asked in the past and rejected, but i was not fine with them not getting the Pure Hearts since they had it.

You should ask Dino Ranger Black to comment here.

Yes, I also think that it seems uncontroversial.

I'm not sure about giving Luigi a Pure Hearts key. True, he's one of the Heroes of Light and the only one who's compatible with the Chaos Heart but he never used either in his own will. I'm abit conflicted on this.

Peach is fine, with her powers and motif often revolving around hearts and love. Bowser, I suppose. The Pure Hearts usually works for those with love. Not to sure if Bowser can use such an artifact if Mario and Peach weren't present.

Edit: Never mind. I forgot Count Bleck was able to call upon the hearts again thanks to the bond his minions have for him and vice versa. With his son, caretaker, and multiple minions, it's actually possible for Bowser.

Should the Pure Hearts and their wielders get Portal Creation for making portals between flipside and other worlds?

Sorry, everyone. I had to leave for work again.

@Ant I suppose we can include the keys for Peach, Bowser, and Luigi. But for the latter, I'll feel more comfortable if we include "Possibly", since the obvious issue is that Luigi never used the Pure Hearts, despite being one of the four heroes of light.

@GyroNutz It was done under certian conditions but yes. Considering Tippi also use them to escape the dimension Dimentio trapped them in, we can also include Dimensional Travel.

Okay. I will unlock the profiles for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Shouldn't the pure hearts have high level reality warping since it can restore everything that the chaos hearts has done to the worlds?

@DRB so dimensional travel for the Mario and the other heroes?

Okay. Thank you. Should we close this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back