• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional Abilities in the SMB cast

Dino_Ranger_Black

VS Battles
Retired
Just a minor CRT of the character's abilities. I believe Bowser as Dreamy Bowser or with the Star Rod, and Antasma should have Existence Erasure. I remember the former nearly took advantage of both artifacts' wishing powers to do so with Mario, only to be stopped by Peach in both cases. Antasma has the Dark Stone, which is the nightmare equivalent, so he without a doubt, should be capable of doing so as well. I also believe the Zeekeeper have Void Manipulation because upon releasing him from his egg, he created a white space of nothing in his entire surrounding.

The playable cast in Mario Party 2 also demonstrated some psychic abilities in Psychic Safari, so I suggest they should gain Telekinesis and/or Telepathy. Finally, the feat I have been bothered for years in MP6, Black Hole Boogie. Don't get the wrong idea, we still aren't scaling ANYONE to this. We are just going to give them the playable cast resistance to Black Holes.

Ok, I'm back. You can unlock the pages for the characters and the playable cast of MP2 so I can implement them.

Which pages should I unlock? Please write a list of the exact page titles, so my automated script can handle it.

Sorry, I had to leave for my job. Anyway, the following characters should have these pages unlock: Bowser, Antasma, Zeekeeper, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Donkey Kong, Wario, Bowser, and Yoshi.

There's really nothing "vague" about it. Bowser was perfectly clear in what he was going to do. He was going to use the stone to wish them away. No implications of teleportation, BFR, or any sorts. Heck, he basically described how he was going to do it. It's pretty obvious.

'POOF. Make you disappear' could be anything from reality warping to destroying them with sheer AP. Again, I don't see how this is solid evidence for Existence Erasure above all else.

You just basically addressed your own issue by mentioning how he's going to do it, thus debunking the fact he's using mere AP. There's nothing vague about it at all. It's just less than possible speculation.

Hmm? My point is that due to the vague wording, there's no indication that it IS existence erasure above something like AP or reality warping. There's also the problem that we never see the stone erase someone from existence, nor is there anything else in the game to my knowledge that states the stone can erase people from existence; the only thing we have is Bowser's (vague) statement, and it's not like Bowser is exactly knowledgable on the dream stone either.

The stone doesn't require any extensive knowledge in terms of it's use nor is it imply to have such. We only know of it's lore, origin, and backstory. That's just a non-existent limitation. There's little to no issue with the wording as it's not vague in any sense. The wish he was going to make was clear cut, you are just suggesting what is far from what he plans to do with it. "Poof" and "disappear" (Especially since both words are closely associated with each other from a definition standpoint.) clearly doesn't mean he's going to use a giant laser, smash them with a giant fist, or what not. He's been direct in all of the actions he going to make since SM64 (Or SMRPG if you wish to focus on wishing) and considering this isn't the first time he used a wish-granting item, he's pretty well-experience in knowing how wishes work thus debunking all possibilities of his actions being inaccurate, such as discovering the Star Rod after learning the Star Spirits will not grant his due to them being mostly selfish or evil desires.

I have unlocked the profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

Sorry that it took so long. I was asleep.

The stone not needing knowledge of how to use it =/= Bowser knowing any limitations that it may have. You're arguing that the Dream Stone is capable of erasing someone from existence despite it never happening.

If you really want to double down on the 'Poof and disappear obviously means existence erasure' argument, just look at Bowser vs Dark Bowser, where Bowser tells his dark counterpart that he'll make him vanish. Same definition as 'disappear', but no one is gonna reasonably argue that Bowser has existence erasure in base just for saying that. This is the same case.

As a sidenote, what do you think about Forcefield Creation for Bowser w/ the dream stone?

I edit most of the pages. Only Peach and DK remains since they are still locked. Btw, I decided to included Reality Warping for the Dream Users instead, with Existence Erasure only being a possiblity.

Back