• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Regeneration Downgrade (High-Godly to Mid-Godly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 pages arguing over the most vaguest line ever made and she still thinks it's valid to apply changes.

I will request this thread to be closed. Not dealing with this childish unaware behaviour.

But to answer your question, I can assure you that all staff members who appeared there agreed that this line that you are using and abusing it's vagueness will be removed
We don't know what it's being changed to yet, Dread. This thread should remain open until the changes to HGR are applied. If you want to accuse me of rushing, then stop being a hypocrite by rushing for its closure.

Anyway, you all gotta chill Man, the thread can stay open if Fuji wants but keep in mind that it may will be derailed or just get filled with needless future comments, nothing else, it's upto you.

Idk what is hard to understand that the line will be changed completely and your thread can't be applied as there is one admin disagreement, one neutral and one agreement.

Then going with your explanation @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara, HGR should be good to stay. Going off the explanation blogs and scans currently for Maou Gakuin, Source is treated as something more fundamental than the body, mind, or soul so even not being a type 1 or 2 concept it would still qualify for HGR.
Being more fundamental than the mind or soul isn't even what qualifies for HGR, though.

Idk what is hard to understand that the line will be changed completely and your thread can't be applied as there is one admin disagreement, one neutral and one agreement.
There are 2 agreements, Dread. Don't pull this shit when you accused me of vote manipulation just a few days ago.

Do you have anything of value to add?
Yes, that you are whining about something that it's going against your interpretation.

The Staff are agreeing that the point you are proposing it's wrong.

You are so stubborn about downgrading Anos for some biased and selfish pruporses, simply becouse you can't stand and accept the fact that Anos flinches around your verse like paper.

Yes, that you are whining about something that it's going against your interpretation.

You are so stubborn about downgrading Anos for some biased and selfish pruporses, simply becouse you can't stand and accept the fact that Anos flinches around your verse like paper.
lol

we'll see about that

Plank neutral, glass did not even say his vote, admin disagreed, and duette disagreed
DDM and Planck agreed. Planck's contention is that the thread is valid right now, but it would stop being valid if the standards changed. Which they might, but that doesn't change the fact that the thread is fine under the standards we have right now.

@ImmortalDread @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara This back-and-forth is quite pointless. Clearly that other thread directly contradicts this one so let's let it conclude. If it goes through then we can reject this summarily. If not then we come back to discussing it. It's not an issue worth getting so heated over.
No problems, I was trying to tell her this.

I think that's still worth discussing. Because DT said that regeneration from type 3 concepts needs to be examined very rigorously and carefully in order to give HGR.

I think that's still worth discussing. Because DT said that regeneration from type 3 concepts needs to be examined very rigorously and carefully in order to give HGR.
I mean, yes, but only to find out if it meets the previous High-Godly requirements, which with the current requirement Maou does and the vague line that the OP is basing the downgrade on is about to be unanimously removed and even for the new proposed standards Maou still meets the standards at 100%.

Last edited:

Okay cease with gaslighting, this doesn't add anything and only make this worse

Ahh yes. High Hodly, the strongest Regen tier out there
:pepeworrydumb~1:

New tier?

Fck the typo. I had just gotten up when I wrote the message so I was not at my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back