• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ada (Boruto) Vs A.M.A.Z.O (DCAU): Strongest 10th Non Smurf

And a black eye is the product of being punched in the face “scientifically”. That doesn’t mean a punch in the face = black eye.
But it means both a punch and a black eye are scientifically explained which is the point here
It was used in the MCU because it’s an extremely popular quote from Arthur C. Clarke. Just because something seems magical does not mean it inherently is much like how a flamethrower is magical to a cave man or lightning and other such forces of nature were seen as divine acts of the gods back before science came and explained it. Chakra sure af seems magical same with soul hax, reality warping etc but we do not classify them as magic on the site without an actual statement or logical reasoning based on evidence provided by the source material so unless you make a CRT and actually get the Shinjutsu accepted as magic, it means jack here.
It doesnt need to be magic it needs to be outside the fields of science which again AMAZO cant reach
Like I said, go get the scan that it is magic and is completely outside science. Amazo literally copies Nth metal which disrupts magic meaning that his analysi, much like it is described on the profile, only fails epically when faced with something completely outside of the realm of science.
Something outside of the realm of science like reality warp which as stated in the VSB wiki page for reality warp ignores the laws of science.
You also never attempted to even counter my prior point when I brought up that Amazo has Nth metal which disrupts the magic that Ada does not have.
Because i have no ideia what that brings to this discussion, never said Ada´s ability is magic i did use the "magic" as means of describing something outside of the realms of magic but because its not magic i said "magic" and not magic.
You know what else is? FTL speeds. Guess who can move at such speeds.
It actually is not entirely you can search it, and it DCAU FTL is explained and made throught science so the fact the verse considers it technoogy means its technology.
The cherry picking is insane. If the reality warping is described as a programming language for how it functions, then it is a programming language and thus within the realm of science ergo it is subject to being copied by Amazo.
I think you pretty much got that one very wrong look at this
Since her boss based his company's code after magic, she's also well-versed in runes and spells, although she lacks the mana needed to use magic in any significant capacity)
This is a statement of the kobayashi profile does that mean AMAZO will be able to do magic now?
One, get the scan that says the DNA is higher dimensional. Two, it’s still less than what Amazo has been shown to copy.
Ft8Zh5iX0B0vuj8.jpg

This was confirmed by momoshiki
Also can someone get the scan for this cuz it isn’t on the profile at all. Her profile even contradicts this assertion when her hax is the byproduct of her reality warping manifesting her want to be loved or some shit.
Her ability is a product of her desire yes which is why she is immune to her own power since she choose not be affected by her reality warping powers.
Then we also have this. Delta’s consciousness is female so she can still be affected by the mind hax. Amazo is an it.
Great so Non binary humans are immune too?

But it means both a punch and a black eye are scientifically explained which is the point here
It can be, much like emotions being the result of thoughts, but you are trying to equate cause and effect here which is my point. Just because thoughts are due to electrical impulses in the brain and can thus be measured as energy in some form does not mean that emotions are energy nor are they always the result of thought.
It doesnt need to be magic it needs to be outside the fields of science which again AMAZO cant reach
It does need to be magic as that is what Amazo is said to be unable to copy according to the page.
Something outside of the realm of science like reality warp which as stated in the VSB wiki page for reality warp ignores the laws of science.

Because i have no ideia what that brings to this discussion, never said Ada´s ability is magic i did use the "magic" as means of describing something outside of the realms of magic but because its not magic i said "magic" and not magic.
Huh???
Mind hax is a creation of reality warp even if it looks like normal mind hax the base is "magic"
This not you?
It actually is not entirely you can search it, and it DCAU FTL is explained and made throught science so the fact the verse considers it technoogy means its technology.
Oh so now we are using what is accepted as science in verse? Thanks for conceding that everything Ada has is a result of science and can be copied by Amazo.
I think you pretty much got that one very wrong look at this

This is a statement of the kobayashi profile does that mean AMAZO will be able to do magic now?
Bruh, that is explicitly stated to be magic. Shinjutsu is not.
Ft8Zh5iX0B0vuj8.jpg

This was confirmed by momoshiki
And can you prove that is referring to a qualitatively superior mathematical dimension and actually qualifies as such according to the site’s rules? Because if not, it means nothing here.
Her ability is a product of her desire yes which is why she is immune to her own power since she choose not be affected by her reality warping powers.
The page literally stated she cannot control it and it is the manifestation of her subconscious desire to be loved by others. Why in the hell would it be affecting her in the first place?
Great so Non binary humans are immune too?
Are they attracted to others? Because Amazo is not.

Now this isn’t at you but for anyone else that knows the DCAU in general: why the actual **** does the profile say Amazo can’t copy magic? The scene in question that says he is weak to Chaos Magic brings up the fact that he has “attained mastery of forces all but incomprehensible to humans” which would include Zatanna who uses magic aka comprehensible to humans while Fate specifies that Grundy is brought back with Chaos Magic which rendered his own magic and Amazo’s technology useless.

It can be, much like emotions being the result of thoughts, but you are trying to equate cause and effect here which is my point. Just because thoughts are due to electrical impulses in the brain and can thus be measured as energy in some form does not mean that emotions are energy nor are they always the result of thought.
They do emotions are transmited in your brain through impulses.
It does need to be magic as that is what Amazo is said to be unable to copy according to the page.
Magic is a weakness but being unable to copy something is not a weakness thats why it is not on the weakness part but on the description of his power states this.
Power Mimicry: A.M.A.Z.O. can replicate the abilities and powers of anyone he meets with a glance for as long as they do not completely fall outside of the realm of science.
So yes his page says is more than magic
This not you?
I guess you didnt understand why i said "magic" dont you see that there is something more there than just the word magic? Ya look at it right there are some symbols around the word.
Oh so now we are using what is accepted as science in verse? Thanks for conceding that everything Ada has is a result of science and can be copied by Amazo.
Ada's abilities were never stated to be technology or scientific the statement about being like a computer language is just symbolic, Naruto's world is not a program it is a 4D structure that they command through what they described as a programming language.
Bruh, that is explicitly stated to be magic. Shinjutsu is not.
Shinjutsu is stated to be reality warp which is outside of science realm.
And can you prove that is referring to a qualitatively superior mathematical dimension and actually qualifies as such according to the site’s rules? Because if not, it means nothing here.
It never did mean much already talked about it the "dimensionality" of whatever abilities he copied doesnt matter because he cant copy things outside of science.
The page literally stated she cannot control it and it is the manifestation of her subconscious desire to be loved by others. Why in the hell would it be affecting her in the first place?
Cannot control it but uncounsciously she decided not to be affected thats why she still remembers everything and was not affected by her own power to alter reality because uncounsciously she decided she wanted to remember.
Are they attracted to others? Because Amazo is not.
Her ability is not about attraction lol, it doesnt matter even if it was a machine with no emotions like Delta.
Now this isn’t at you but for anyone else that knows the DCAU in general: why the actual **** does the profile say Amazo can’t copy magic? The scene in question that says he is weak to Chaos Magic brings up the fact that he has “attained mastery of forces all but incomprehensible to humans” which would include Zatanna who uses magic aka comprehensible to humans while Fate specifies that Grundy is brought back with Chaos Magic which rendered his own magic and Amazo’s technology useless.
Humans dont comprehend a lot of things even if we know about their existance the same for Zatanna she uses magic but does she really know what is it made of? Humans dont even fully comprehend how brain works and its part of our own body.

this match is a stomp
amazo is a 4d smurf when he gets downgraded
actually nvm thats his infinity key

Last edited:
Back