• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eida/Ada (Boruto) Vs Garou (Opm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for you to prove it🤡🤡🤡🤡
First sit your ass down with that attitude, you're not smart with that passive-aggressive atittude.

Second is all your argument is based on No Limits Fallacy, I can do the same and say that Shikamaru willpower just sucks and OPM's willpower are stronger, which is by the way, lmao.

Third is I vote for Garou for passive radiation, speed blitz and resistance for emp manipulation.

First sit your ass down with that attitude, you're not smart with that passive-aggressive atittude.

Second is all your argument is based on No Limits Fallacy, I can do the same and say that Shikamaru willpower just sucks and OPM's willpower are stronger, which is by the way, lmao.

Third is I vote for Garou for passive radiation, speed blitz and resistance for emp manipulation.
It's nonsense to troll my match by using the same arguments that have been answered over and over again. If you cannot prove that the will of the opm universe is higher, both wills are considered common. Your vote is not accepted because you are trolling my match.

It's nonsense to troll my match by using the same arguments that have been answered over and over again. If you cannot prove that the will of the opm universe is higher, both wills are considered common. Your vote is not accepted because you are trolling my match.
Can you send some willpower feats from Shikamaru that you think are better then Garou's? The only one on his profile is trying to resist to her charm. But with only that there isn't much to work with.

LMAO, I cannot with this dude... 💀

You have yet to prove that Naruto's willpower is superior than OPM because Shikamaru barely has any actual feats when there's feats in the OPM verse where willpower alone grants insane abilities like REVIVING from death itself, growing in strength indefinitely and many more. You would know that if you actually read the Willpower and The Limiter page, which you did not. What does Shikamaru have in willpower feats?

Nothing like OPM's feats, so yeah, OPM's willpower is superior than Naruto's and you did not answered anything truly, you just said that people were wrong without any actual proof.

Can you send some willpower feats from Shikamaru that you think are better then Garou's? The only one on his profile is trying to resist to her charm. But with only that there isn't much to work with.
You are the one who claims that Garoun's will is stronger, so you should be the ones to prove it. Shikamaru took willpower to try to resist Eida's empth manip.

LMAO, I cannot with this dude... 💀

You have yet to prove that Naruto's willpower is superior than OPM because Shikamaru barely has any actual feats when there's feats in the OPM verse where willpower alone grants insane abilities like REVIVING from death itself, growing in strength indefinitely and many more. You would know that if you actually read the Willpower and The Limiter page, which you did not. What does Shikamaru have in willpower feats?

Nothing like OPM's feats, so yeah, OPM's willpower is superior than Naruto's and you did not answered anything truly, you just said that people were wrong without any actual proof.
Just because you have more abilities thanks to your will doesn't mean your will is stronger, keep wanking, crybaby.

Y'all can tone it down, no need to be aggressive or talk about others not being smart (you know who you are), this match isn't that serious. As for the match itself, it's a mismatch no matter how you look at it. Ada dies to passive radiation or Garou gets mind controlled and yeets himself (I doubt the second one though).

Just because you have more ability with willpower doesn't mean your willpower is stronger, keep wanking, crybaby.
I'm giving you a warning to cut it out. No one is wanking or crying about anything. It's clear you are the one with the issue given these comments. I will ask you to stop. I' ll just be closing this match because no matter how you look at it, someone is getting stomped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back