• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eida/Ada (Boruto) Vs Garou (Opm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty weird situation.
Would Garou's radiation kill Ada? She's an otsutsuki cyborg. Otsutsuki spend majority of their lives in space with no ill effects from radiation while cyborgs are, well, not biological.

Her passive also makes Garou incapable of harming her so he should be forced to run away from Ada to protect her from radiation.

This is a pretty weird situation.
Would Garou's radiation kill Ada? She's an otsutsuki cyborg. Otsutsuki spend majority of their lives in space with no ill effects from radiation while cyborgs are, well, not biological.

Her passive also makes Garou incapable of harming her so he should be forced to run away from Ada to protect her from radiation.
Dude, you exactly mentioned Garou's only wincon and explained it too...

As you said, eida should probably have radiation resistance, but let's ignore that since we need to comment on the profiles.

Since Eida's charm ability depends on the opponent's reaction speed, it is fair to say that the garou with Mftl speed will fall in love with Eida and run away to protect him from the radiation. The enemy, attracted by his ability to charm, will protect the eida of his own will. I can say that mftl speed garou can easily eliminate most of the radiation from Sol speed.

Last edited:
Dude, you exactly mentioned Garou's only wincon and explained it too...

As you said, eida should probably have radiation resistance, but let's ignore that since we need to comment on the profiles.

Since Eida's charm ability depends on the opponent's reaction speed, it is fair to say that the garou with Mftl speed will fall in love with Eida and run away to protect him from the radiation. Enemies who are attracted to the ability to attract will protect the enemy of their own will. I can say that Mftl speed garou can easily remove the most Sol speed radiation.
Oooooh I missed that speed isn't equalized. Then Garou instantly falls in love and runs away to protect Ada.

Now the issue is that Ada can't exactly do anything to Garou but Garou can't do anything to her either. Technically this would mean Garou BFRs himself for eternity and Ada wins.

Oooooh I missed that speed isn't equalized. Then Garou instantly falls in love and runs away to protect Ada.

Now the issue is that Ada can't exactly do anything to Garou but Garou can't do anything to her either. Technically this would mean Garou BFRs himself for eternity and Ada wins.
I think the same way. I write your name to eida wincon

Garou emits 80,000 msv per hour or 22.22 msv per second. Outerspace Radiation is at most 900 msv per year or 0.000028519 msv per second. Garou emits 779,000 times the amount of radiation she scales to.

You would have to prove she can handle this level of radiation, since even machines would break from ionizing radiation and stop working.

Garou emits 80,000 msv per hour or 22.22 msv per second. Outerspace Radiation is at most 900 msv per year or 0.000028519 msv per second. Garou emits 779,000 times the amount of radiation she scales to.

You would have to prove she can handle this level of radiation, since even machines would break from ionizing radiation and stop working.
I guess it was just a question about whether Eida had radiation resistance, so there was no need to answer that.

The main issue will be Garou getting away from that place with his portal ability. Eida becomes the winner, as the battle ends with Garou falling under Eida's control.

astronauts that are just above the earth atmosphere are exposed to 60msv per hour. Based on what I know though. Or do you have a source for this?

Hate to be that guy but unless its on the profile its not really usable for wiki purposes

also just because pure Otsutsuki can resist radiation doesnt mean people that have Otsutsuki dna spliced in with human dna would inherently have those resistances.

I guess it was just a question about whether Eida had radiation resistance, so there was no need to answer that.

The main issue will be Garou getting away from that place with his portal ability. Eida becomes the winner, as the battle ends with Garou falling under Eida's control.
You mean after she dies and he gets away. She would be dead the moment match starts. She lacks resistance simple as that.

Ye so wouldn’t this be a stomp?
Yeah, this is a stomp. Radiation manipulation would smoke Eida the moment the match starts. So it doesn't matter if Garou teleports himself or not. When the match starts, they would be in the same place. She is getting roasted for sure.

You mean after she dies and he gets away. She would be dead the moment match starts. She lacks resistance simple as that.
I guess you didn't understand my friend. Let me tell you one by one...

1- Radiation spreads from the garo's body.

2- Radiation spreads at the speed of Sol at its maximum.

3- Garou's perception speed is mftl... along with his perception speed, he perceives the eida and is affected by his charm ability. He will leave of his own free will to protect her.

Thus, Garou will leave before the radiation even reaches Eida, and the war will result in Eida controlling Garou.

When the match starts, they would be in the same place. She is getting roasted for sure.
They're 4km apart when the match starts.
It took good few seconds for the radiation to kill regular children at a distance of few meters. I think Garous mftl reaction speed are enough to run away before he can kill Ada from such a distance. Especially since he can just BFR himself with portals

Hate to be that guy but unless its on the profile its not really usable for wiki purposes

also just because pure Otsutsuki can resist radiation doesnt mean people that have Otsutsuki dna spliced in with human dna would inherently have those resistances.
As I said, the lack of radiation resistance is not a big deal, David just asked a question, that was not the argument.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me who you voted for after presenting your arguments.

Leaning towards inconclusive. If Eida is resistant to Garou’s Radiation, neither can hurt the other, thus inconclusive.

However, If the Radiation can hurt Eida, Garou BFR’s himself to protect her, in which case… She wins(?).

astronauts that are just above the earth atmosphere are exposed to 60msv per hour. Based on what I know though. Or do you have a source for this?
60 msv per hour? NASA says they receive 1-2 msv per day with a three year Mars mission maxing out at 1,000 msv
Whole body doses of 1-2 mSv/day accumulate in interplanetary space, and approximately half this value on planetary surfaces
Space exploration is a grand adventure for humankind with the potential for exciting discoveries that capture our imaginations and benefit society. The benefits from exploration1 must be balanced with cost, safety and ethical concerns in deciding on acceptable levels of risks for astronauts or a no-go mission decision. The leading health concerns are exposure to galactic cosmic rays (GCR) and solar proton events, which present significant but poorly understood risks for carcinogenesis and degenerative diseases2,3. Spaceflight in low Earth orbit, such as missions on the space shuttle and the International Space Station, are partially protected by the Earth’s magnetic field and the solid shielding of the planet. The Apollo missions ventured away from the protection of the Earth but lasted only up to 12 days. Proposed missions to the moon in the next decade could last up to 200 days (figure 1) and a possible mission to Mars lasting as long as 3 years would lead to whole body doses around 1-sievert (Sv) or more4.
What source do you have for 60 msv?

I guess you didn't understand my friend. Let me tell you one by one...

1- Radiation spreads from the garo's body.

2- Radiation spreads at the speed of Sol at its maximum.

3- Garou's perception speed is mftl... along with his perception speed, he perceives the eida and is affected by his charm ability. He will leave of his own free will to protect her.

Thus, Garou will leave before the radiation even reaches Eida, and the war will result in Eida controlling Garou.
They're 4km apart when the match starts.
It took good few seconds for the radiation to kill regular children at a distance of few meters. I think Garous mftl reaction speed are enough to run away before he can kill Ada from such a distance. Especially since he can just BFR himself with portals
Yeah really find it funny. She doesn't have 4Km range for charm and you people are arguing Garou would get affected by charm.

Yeah really find it funny. She doesn't have 4Km range for charm and you people are arguing Garou would get affected by charm.
You're not a very smart friend, huh :) Eida's empathy manip is about the enemy falling in love by looking at Eida. This has nothing to do with Eida's range, but it has to do with the range of your opponent, that is, Garou.

You're not a very smart friend, huh :) Eida's empathy manip is about the enemy falling in love by looking at Eida. This has nothing to do with Eida's range, but it has to do with the range of your opponent, that is, Garou.
16. No Limits Fallacy (NLF)
This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Garou resists empathetic manipulation due to having Supernatural Willpower.
Willpower based resistances cannot resist Eida's empty manip.

If you look at Shikamaru and Eida's profiles you will see

IMG_20240223_031005.jpg

yeah, NO, that's not how it works. Shikamaura's willpower simply doesn't have the capabilities of Garou's. Opm willpower is different from the norm willpower and can literally allow individuals to resist these things.
Vsb It doesn't work as you say, my friend. Someone with willpower tried to resist the empathic maniple and couldn't resist. By saying that the will of the OPM universe is stronger, you are giving head-shaking information without evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back