• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia's Time and Space manip resis

This was on his profile earlier, I think it might have gotten removed for some reason. Anyways the reasoning for Acno having time and space manip was that he devoured space and time magic thus making him immune to standard time and space manip. He has it for the same reasons he has space and time magic.

@DragonEmporor, I don't think that Acnologia ever had on his profile and I checked the profile history; it was the abilities.

The confusion most likely since the source code was writing since it written near resistances and also written twice in the profile.

EX: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Acnologia&diff=3053074&oldid=1683757

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Acnologia?diff=3053074&oldid=1670967

You can check the history of Acnologia's profile near the "View Source" to see what you find.

Spacial resistance and Time resistance would be given to Acnologia because he can eat those things and he is immune to everything he can eat.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Spacial resistance and Time resistance would be given to Acnologia because he can eat those things and he is immune to everything he can eat.
Do you have scans of that?

Acnoo
Acnooo
Acnologia devoured the Ravines of Time which has Space and Time magic within it. All Dragonslayers are immune to the things they can devour.

Resistance is the correct word not immunity.

I am currently neutral about Spatial resistance

Time manipulation resistance, I agree

Resistance implies that he is still effected by it. I know in the profile we would put resistance, but in a versus thread we would say immunity to non conceptual/higher tiered time manip. Spatial resistance is because as stated multiple times, the Ravines contain both space magic and time magic thus the word spacetime. Him devouring both would give him a resistance to both.

It would better to continued in a new Content Revision Thread, in my opinion.

Back