• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy tail acnologia upgrade L1C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeinx1

He/Him
First, we should look at the panel that shows us that the space-time void is a true void. We know that what we call true void literally has nothing in it. Then, the conclusion we will make from the 'time concept trying to repair itself' panel will be as follows: the working of the space-time void is as follows, it has the concept of time trying to repair itself outside, and there is the place where the true void is inside. Of course Acnologia was pushed into that void, then she came back and we know she ate that void. And after eating this concept, he said with his own mouth that he would transcend space and time. That's why I think Acnologia can rise.

evidence:

Last edited:
  1. First, we should look at the panel that shows us that the space-time void is a true void. We know that what we call true void literally has nothing in it. Then, the conclusion we will make from the 'time concept trying to repair itself' panel will be as follows: the working of the space-time void is as follows, it has the concept of time trying to repair itself outside, and there is the place where the true void is inside. Of course Acnologia was pushed into that void, then she came back and we know she ate that void. And after eating this concept, he said with his own mouth that he would transcend space and time. That's why I think Acnologia can rise.

IMG_20230213_151146-1.jpg

IMG_20230213_152118-1.jpg
IMG_20230213_152047-1.jpg

IMG_20230213_152557-1.jpg

IMG_20230213_153413-2.jpg
IMG_20230213_153715-2.jpg
IMG_20230213_154553-2.jpg
IMG_20230213_154839-2.jpg
IMG_20230213_155514-2.jpg

Question, you really believe this makes Low 1-C?!

First, we should look at the panel that shows us that the space-time void is a true void. We know that what we call true void literally has nothing in it. Then, the conclusion we will make from the 'time concept trying to repair itself' panel will be as follows: the working of the space-time void is as follows, it has the concept of time trying to repair itself outside, and there is the place where the true void is inside. Of course Acnologia was pushed into that void, then she came back and we know she ate that void. And after eating this concept, he said with his own mouth that he would transcend space and time. That's why I think Acnologia can rise.

evidence:

transcending space time doesnt give Low 1-C according to our tiering system
you need more evidence

Anyway,

• 1. The dragon thing does not say that he transcends "space and time". He just says "I shall surpass..."

• 2. Surpassing or even transcending space and time alone is not enough.

• 3. Transcending ≠ Surpassing
you don't say where is wrong you just say the evidence is insufficient what do you mean by insufficient

- Acnologia says will "Surpassing Space-Time" after he is thrown into the void in Space-Time and eats that true void. Low 2-C seems to be the best he can take here. I can't see anything for Low 1-C.

- Surpassing sometimes can be used to mean Transcending. But it's depends on contexts.

- Acnologia says will "Surpassing Space-Time" after he is thrown into the void in Space-Time and eats that true void. Low 2-C seems to be the best he can take here. I can't see anything for Low 1-C.

- Surpassing sometimes can be used to mean Transcending. But it's depends on contexts.
Anyway;

• 1. The dragon thing does not say that he transcends "space and time". He just says "I shall surpass..."

• 2. Surpassing or even transcending space and time alone is not enough.

• 3. Transcending ≠ Surpassing
As you can see, Japanese translation is used surpassed. You also said that surpassing space-time is not enough on its own, what exactly is required?

https://imgur.com/a/hV1t4sy

As you can see, Japanese translation is used surpassed. You also said that surpassing space-time is not enough on its own, what exactly is required?

The verse is not sufficient for qualitative transcendence according to the statements you have thrown. For this;

-"Transcending" statement.

-Having a infinity higher size than 4D structures .(This argument requires a 2-A structure/structures.)

-Seeing the universe(space-time) as a storybook.(seeing like a 2D plane)

-Being at an "inaccessible" point in space-time and never seeing it as "nothing" more than an atom...

You need statements this and like this.

Last edited:
The verse is not sufficient for qualitative transcendence according to the statements you have thrown. For this;

-"Transcending" statement.

-Having a infinity higher size than 4D structures .(This argument requires a 2-A structure/structures.)

-Seeing the universe(space-time) as a storybook.(seeing like a 2D plane)

-Being at an "inaccessible" point in space-time and never seeing it as "nothing" more than an atom...

You need statements this and like this.
  1. acnologia is thrust into the void without space and time, where it survives and exists. Qualitatively superior to 4d reality in spacetime. I can also present the exceeded panel as a proof for this. I think it can be taken at least L2C

This feat reminds me of MTG planeswalkers surviving exposure to the blind eternities (MTG 's void between universes) and all they got for it was resistance to existence erasure.

Wow… Yeah no, even if this were legit and Acnologia truly did transcend all of space and time, him being Low 1-C is such an absurd outlier, it’s not even funny
I don't agree with the OP, but isn't Mashmyre currently Low 1-C for transcending the infinite Mashima multiverse (since HHA confirmed an infinite number of universes)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back