• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Tatsuya Shiba

Any Accel key except his first one stomps him. Pre-headshot might be fair, but dunno. Since Shiba speed is unknown for the most part except supersonic, Accel speedblitzes if speed unequal.

If Tatsuya's magic is reality warping, i think he probably wins most possible fights speed equal if he starts with it, if it not then he dies to every possible version, but, his profile is still incomplete, no?

XDragnoir said:
his profile is still incomplete, no?
Yeah, it is, because no one has revised it too get him actual stats even after I told people who knew of the verse to do so like a month ago >->

Yeah, and Tatsuya should have higher AP via exploding meteor. Anyway, with the exception of pre-headshot, Accel can manipulate psion amd make it go away from him, making most of Tatsuya's power moot.

In speed equal ofc.

Tatsuya can regen is it? I only think that his wincon is when accel off guard because he thinks he kills tatsuya, accel turns off his choker> tatsuya regen> then when tatsuya attacks accel when his choker still turns off. Of course it cant be applied when accel in bloodlust mode. Wing mode in other hand probably stomp for accel.

It depends on Tatsuya's level of Regenerationn. Accelerator can nullifty regenration up to High. I don't see Regenerationn on Tatsuya's profile though but I'm guessing that's one of the many things that still needs to be added to his profile.

Yea, he can use regen. He can heal himself when he died or takes fatal wound, furthermore it can be applied to other people as well. But yea, I forgot that Accel can nullify regen even without wing mode now.

Pre NT22 Accel can null high regen but not fully, B05 could still use his regen even after being hit by the wings, so any version before NT22 will not null Tatsuya's regen fully. But anyway, this should be remade after the profile is complete.

Well, anyway, i don't think Tatsuya regen is actually regen, i remember it being more a resurrection, but i watched the anime years ago and never read the LN.

It is on his profile as description not ability.

Basically, he can replace his information body with that of the past like Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg. Not exactly like him, but similar. He can do it as long as his brain is intact. And you need to destroy his brain completely for it not to works. As long as the destruction is only partial, Tatsuya can regen automatically.

Depends on the key. Winged Accel just think and be done with everything. Pre-headshot have less than 50% chance.

Tatsuya only chance is to kill Accel without AP. After all, his dura is High-1C via vector shield. Winged Accel can manipulate meta energy which mean psion that Tatsuya use to manipulate info. Soul hax is useless to Platinum Accel.

Pre-headshot doesn't really have that kind of ability. If Accel personal reality or AIM is enough to block psion, then it will be harder for Tatsuya. Not really sure about that part though.

Eganergo said:
Tatsuya only chance is to kill Accel without AP. After all, his dura is High-1C via vector shield. Winged Accel can manipulate meta energy which mean psion that Tatsuya use to manipulate info. Soul hax is useless to Platinum Accel.

Pre-headshot doesn't really have that kind of ability. If Accel personal reality or AIM is enough to block psion, then it will be harder for Tatsuya. Not really sure about that part though.
Yea I do not know much either

About psion thing, is AIM will distrupt Tatsuya calc as well? If accel could distrupt teleportation ability, I dont see problem for him to deflect Tatsuya Mist Disperssion as well.

RicardoSama said:
AP and speed to accelerator I see
5B AP is OOC to pre HS, and Tatsu has a light speed feat in the description of his Unknown speed, so if the op changes to pre HS, Accel will have no way of winning.

5B AP is OOC to pre HS, and Tatsu has a light speed feat in the description of his Unknown speed, so if the op changes to pre HS, Accel will have no way of winning.

Iirc that feat was calced before and put him at rel/sub-rel reaction speed (don't remember which). I mean, before his profile was deleted.

Scrlk666777 said:
Why would Pre HS be beaten?
Because he is the only version who really doesn't has regen null, never uses his 5B AP, and he also doesn't use his sub rel speed in that key (unless you want to count the sonic booms he did as sub rel) and still needs to touch, and if he touches, blood reversal isn't killing Tatsu.

It doesn't work like that. You can't decide that Accelerator can't use 5-B AP because he never showed it in Pre-HS, that's not how vectors work and of course he didn't show it because he was fighting people much weaker than him in the sisters. There was no need to show that type of power. He can still use 5-B vectors though which is why it's on his profile in the first place.

Also how isn't blood reversal killing him?

If someone never uses his AP, and probably doesn't even know how to use it since controlling was a new thing to him, saying he starts with something he never used doesn't make sense, and i did not say he can't use 5B ap, i said he will not use it.

Because Tatsu's brain need to be completely destroyed, just being damaged isn't enough.

That's not how it works. Also I never said he starts with it only that you can't prohibited it because again that's not how it works.

Revesing blood completely destroys you, including your brain. All that's left of you is a stain on the floor.

I never prohibited it, i said he will not use it since it is OOC.

Yeah, mb, i was thinking with the anime, which isn't that violent.

"The torn-up girl had nothing that could actually be called a "face". Instead, she had what looked like an open flower or a peeled boiled egg. It was a dark-red cavity with pink muscles and soft yellow fat inside."

Yeah, it seems that one touch and Accel can kill Tatsuya, and it also seems that 18-19 yo Kamachi was a bit more... i don't even know the word i want.

Yeah, he was a little more.....brutal in the early days. This doesn't give Accelerator an automatic win though just that he can kill Tatsuya if he wants to. However depending on Tatsuya's magic he might still have a chance to win since this version of Accelerator things that he's indestructable and has been known to let others attack him.

That said I think that Tatsuya would need to kill him in his first move otherwise Accelerator will go crazy and kill him instantly.

Back