• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems stompy in Accel's favour, mainly due to the shield. Mel's attacks also don't seem to be too unnatural, so unless Mel's soul manip is combat applicable and can be done from a distance, its a stomp.

Whelp

I gotta remove Cole vs Accel then...

Granted I get different answers a the time.

Technically, Accel can eventually win if he gets irritated enough by Mel's regen to throw him into space for BFR. Btw, throwing enemies into space is somewhat in character for him. He threw that Kihara into space, right?

Gargoyle One said:
Whelp

I gotta remove Cole vs Accel then...

Granted I get different answers a the time.
Buh Beast has Type 1 immor-

Oh

TacticalNuke002 said:
Technically, Accel can eventually win if he gets irritated enough by Mel's regen to throw him into space for BFR. Btw, throwing enemies into space is somewhat in character for him. He threw that Kihara into space, right?
Does flight counter this or nah?

He can also just throw a High 6A attack if he feels like it

The Beasty Boi has Type 1 Immortality

Or maybe I misremember and it's just he has really good Longevity along with the rest of the conduits

or Accel can do it hard way by flying into space himself along with Meliodas

Accel can survive in vacuum... but he needs a can of oxygen.

whilst Meliodas can survive in super hostile environment of purgatory. pretty sure Ban said that temperature doesn't affect him anymore once he got a hang of it in purgatory.

otoh, Accel has his uber vector manipulation... which is basically reality warping.

soulrip will be soulrip though.

voting Incon for now.

Melascula can remotely soulrip entire village by just willing it.

even Escanor, who is so far above Melascula in sheer physical and magic power cannot oppose Melascula's soulrip. the only reason why Melascula lost against Escanor is because she's stupid enough to eat Esca's soul, in which because Esca's soul has so much power that it burnt Melascula to literal cinders.

and Melascula openly stated that Meliodas in AM is feared by both sides. hence Meliodas>>Melascula in soulrip.

then again, Accel is an Angel, Escanor scene might happen again. only worse because Artificial Angel is super poisonous to magic.

Gargoyle One said:
No because Mel has the regen to survive
Mel's regen can be easily overpowered as shown with their battle against Hendrickson. If Mel's 7 hearts are destroyed, which he cant regen, he dies.

Accel can kill Mel by doing his usual stuff.

Gargoyle One said:
So how fast is Mel's stuff then? Like his soul Hax?
Mel needs to extract Accel's soul and eat it. He doesnt do it in character. Not even as Assault Mode.

Black Wings is bloodlusted by default. He attacks to kill, also... Up to 100 wings, all attacking at the same time. Also, blood flow reversal would cause all of Melioda's hearts to explode.

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
Meliodas can bypass Demon King's causality manipulation in latest chap it seems.... would it help against accell?
I can't how thats causality manip. It wouldn't help Mel, since Accel is just manipulating vectors and reversing the direction of attacks.

All demons can eat souls - even the Reds and Greys. It's a different thing if they'll do it, but the ability is there and Mel has above average intelligence for combat. Doubt he'd restrict it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back