• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Standard Battle Assumptions

"For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart."

Okay then. Accel just uses air manip to lolnope her movement and ranged attacks, gets near and starts to limit her movement even more. Post-Headshot Accel is way more serious than his Pre-Headshot self. He goes for the kill from the start.

Dragopentling said:
Mami tends to go into frozen panic mode if I can recall, when things don't go according to expectations. So I wonder about the magnitude of surprise it'll be when she sees the first shot being rejected.
She actually doesn't most of the time. It only happened against Charlotte

Kaltias said:
Dragopentling said:
Mami tends to go into frozen panic mode if I can recall, when things don't go according to expectations. So I wonder about the magnitude of surprise it'll be when she sees the first shot being rejected.
She actually doesn't most of the time. It only happened against Charlotte
Oh okay....so it was basically an one-off instance. Considering this is her by herself instead of trying to show off to spectators, this actually shouldn't be that relevant, then

1. She's much more agile

2. She's much better at staying at range

3. Accelerator can't snipe her without using the earths energy, and dodging that is so uncertain that's why Incon is abthing

This accelerator doesn't have remote vector control, which is what makes him so ridiculously broken in other matvhes

Tell that to Charlotte though. And at least Mami could hurt Charlotte. Accel closes the distance and wins, imo.

Charlotte is vastly faster then Mami and is at a 50 meter distance as opposed to 4KM

I can easily use that logic and say "Look at Kihara" if that's what you want to use.

Charlotte is a low end showing caused by circumstances that can't really be repeated here

Charlotte killed Mami because she was trying to look good for Madoka and Sayaka instead of focusing on the actual battle.

She killed Charlotte while alone during the Oriko Magica timeline, for example

Schnee One said:
1. She's much more agile
2. She's much better at staying at range

3. Accelerator can't snipe her without using the earths energy, and dodging that is so uncertain that's why Incon is abthing

This accelerator doesn't have remote vector control, which is what makes him so ridiculously broken in other matvhes
post head shoot accel has remote vector control he showed it in his manga too

Accel is also a genius and this version of him goes for the kill. And Mami doesn't have prior knowledge to "stay at range and wait for 30 minutes."

well yes after all it requires moving his AIM (he doesn't have much range with it) and a lot more calculations

>This accelerator doesn't have remote vector control, which is what makes him so ridiculously broken in other matvhes

Yes he does.

Back