• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
^only because toaru-telepath use vectors, he reflects the signal, we dont know if he is immune to actual mind-manipulation, or im wrong :p

still, R1: madara because he will last longer than 30 minutes (i think)

R2: accel

R3: madara, because of BFR with rinne-sharingan

Kawaru Shotomata said:
Narutouchiha95 said:
Kawaru Shotomata said:
Accel wins or inconclusive , madara hasn't way to overcome vector shield of accel .
Accel is inmune to Genjutsu?
accel is immune to mind control
Sorry, i am spanish. Sorry for my english i don´t speak/write very well

To Traductor:

First leave me to do some questions to you. I do not know much brings over of the Accelerator's best version. Can you speak to me a bit about her for the scene 3?

GreatestSin said:
^only because toaru-telepath use vectors, he reflects the signal, we dont know if he is immune to actual mind-manipulation, or im wrong
well chakra is an energy that flow inside human body means chakra got vectors so there is a huge chance that genjutsu got a vector to?

^as far as i know chakra isnt brought into the ninjas brain but the shinobis own chakra is getting manipulated, therefore accel shouldnt be able to block it,

but in reality accel doesnt have chakra so the point with genjutsu is useless, but if we use vers equal, than we would have genjutsu=toaru telepathy which is reflectable, i only wanted to point out that the real version (which has this chakra blabla) is possible...

By verse equalization, AIM or whatever Accel has = Chakra right? So Madara using genjutsu is essentially manipulating Accel's chakra, meaning moving it around yes? That counts as vector and Accel will set it back in place.

Regardless, I know no haxx Madara has that gets through the vector shield.

Accel all rounds for me.

^i doubt that we would see it like that, it is more along the lines: genjutsu = telepathy,

what kind of telepathy? (like professor Xs? that one has no vectors and therefore cant be blocked), or like the telepathy in the respective verse? in toaru-version it would make accel able to reflect it,

other versions would affect him imo ^_^

as for hax: strongest-version -madara can BFR accel easily (or use TSB that via verse equal should work on AIM too :/)..

Genjutsu in particular(all except izanagi) is Yin release i.e. it targets and manipulates "imagination/illusion/spiritual nature" of the opponents brain.being imaginary in nature i.e. Yin based,genjutsu isn't a physical entity it's quite like magic.So i doubt accel's shields could repel it,But madara rarely uses genjutsu(but he still does it from time to time),but seeing that anything he shoots gets reflected he will shift to non physical attacks i.e. genjutsu.so accel will lose if madara resorts to genjutsu except the version of accel that has remote vector control.

^unfortunatly the version that has remote control will be fighting madara at his strongest, that means madara can BFR him >_<

and im not sure about the genjutsu part, as far as i know genjutsu got treated like telepathy :/ either way, i go with R1 for accel, R2 for madara (due to enough waiting) and R3 for madara (due to BFR)...

I don't think in character madara will go directly for BFR,even bloodlusted character don't for BFR,rather kill first,needless to say,i don't know how an in character accel will behave,will he kill madara immediately? because madara will only BFR or genjutsu once he realises that none of his physical attacks work,and provided he hasn't been killed yet,madara does have pretty good regen,and it might save him the first time and give him some time,because so far we have seen madara lose one entire side of his torso,get completely cut in half and still regenerate within seconds,so i guess he's fine till accel goes for the head,and then again,it'll all depend how fast an in character madara will resort to genjutsu or BFR and how fast will an in character accel kill his opponent or go for his head.

Madara might be able to BFR him, but I don't think genjutsu would work, The Level 5 Telepath works by manipulating Chemicals in people's brains to mess with their Bioelectricity. genjutsu also works by manipulating the flow of a substance in the brain. genjutsu also seems limited by distance which to me means it's power diminishes with distance which means it seems like some kind of wave that could be called a Vector.

By Verse equalization I think Mana in To Aru would be more like Charkra then AIM. And Accel can reflect magic fine.

I don't know if Accel can be BFR'd I'm assuming it's be trapping Accel into another dimension. To Aru Teleporters travel through 11 dimension space and they can't touch him Awaki in particular can teleport OTHER PEOPLE without touching them. (Including into a Wall.) Yes she didn't do that when Facing Accel, which tells me it wouldn't have been effective. It would depend on what the author of Naruto means by "dimension" since many author's don't mean it in the same way as physicist where alot of times their treat it like an alternate universe, or timeline, or in the To Aru Universe a "phase."

Dpolaristar said:
Yes she didn't do that when Facing Accel, which tells me it wouldn't have been effective.
recent accelerator manga chapter (still untranslated) showed that accel can be teleported :(

Was it against his will? Was his choker on/off? If he let's people teleport him by adding it to his whitelist for a short time then yeah of course. It mentions in the light novels he let's certain things on a "whitelist" to effect him so he doesn't sufficate/fling himself from earth/freeze to death/etc.

^his choker was on and he surely didnt wanted it (since it was the enemy trying to do something with a misaka clone which he tried to save),

the LN only mentioned that if he relfects 11th dimension vectors it will cause a strange phenomen, mostlikely it means that he usually doesnt reflect the 11th dimension...

^No. Its pretty obvious he does reflect it reading the LN quote. There is zero reason he doesn't. Musujime has tele'd accel before with his choker off but as I recall, stated there was "incompatability issues" when he has the choker on.

And the enemy he is facing has some sort of way to bypass his reflection, that's why he got tele'd.

^since i cant read japanese and only saw the raws i will accept it, but what i never said that he never can reflect them, only that he doesnt do it all the time since it would cause a strange phenomen (according to LN as far as i rmember, i think it was mentioned in OT15 or 19 or in NT1 or 3)...

Kinda off-topic but maybe the reason Awaki apparantly couldn't telefrag Accel into a Wall but he could be teleported into another localtion in the Manga, is his reflection only reverses the teleportation if he'd be harmed at the destination. (Such as the space being occupied.) But you could still teleport him to for transport purposes. Awaki Teleported him and another GROUP member in the light novels when they were put into GROUP together so it'd make sense.

^I highly, highly doubt it. it makes no sense to assume that when we know his enemy in the manga can bypass his reflection power to a degree. Nor would it make sense to allow anyone to teleport him at the teleporters whim period.

if that was the case, Awaki could of tele'd Accelerator away in open space in their fight instead of forcing herself to teleport.I also recall Musujime saying something along the lines of her power was incompatabile with Accelerator, but I can't remember well enough to be sure. And it seemed pretty obvious to me that when Musujime teleported Accelerator he had the choker off.

Back