• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Monarch Laciel said:
Vector shield is literally just redirction of attacks.

It can't redirect something that has conceptual homing abilities.

A very very very broken Vector Shield that can reflect just about anything. That doesn't change it from having vectors, which Accel can reflect effortlessly.

And where does it state that it's Conceptual? Not buying it until i see direct quotes saying it's Conceptual. Even then it'd still have a vector which Accel still reflects. It just wouldn't miss, but it'd still get reflected.

K&K doesn't really stop something that directly affect Karna's body or directly happened inside it. Also Zerker Cu's Gae Bolg which is rated at high 7-A (As opposed to Accel's high 6-A attack) can pierce Karna a new hole, K&K already in consideration.

Voting for Accel

If it gets redirected it has it, it's just being reflected. And it'd still have vectors as stated previously, Accel can still reflect it.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
K&K doesn't really stop something that directly affect Karna's body or directly happened inside it. Also Zerker Cu's Gae Bolg which is rated at high 7-A (As opposed to Accel's high 6-A attack) can pierce Karna a new hole, K&K already in consideration.
Voting for Accel
If BB can't get at his insides with her matter manip, what makes you think Accel's can?

And yeah High 6-A splatters him, but that's only if he gets it off before a Brahmastra smacks him

Vlad's got his own conceptual stuff going on there to let him attack from the inside.

But actually, I guess that's an upgrade to Vlad's conceptual "stakes in people" attack if it can get through when BB's can't.

By weaponizing the concept of impalement

Does this version of Karna even have all these resistances?

He should have two keys

One for Approacrypa and one for CCC. I seriously doubt the former Karna has these resistances. And I'm not seeing this "conceptual" stuff anywhere for Karna. Again I want direct quotes or proof of this. Also I doubt Vlad has anything on BB.

So apparently BB can't do shit to him even tho He has 7-A durability and Sieg managed to harm him. Makes 100% sense.

Promestein said:
BB can't hax him out.

She has 5-B to 5-A Attack potency.

Now, i wanna see how good her matter manipulation is with scans.

Secondly, as i said before i seriously doubt Apocrypha Karna has the same resistances as CCC Karna.

BB not simply punching him out is obvious PIS.

Wording aside, that doesn't really change that K&K doesn't protect Karna from what directly assault his body. Vlad strikes him 3 times, stakes pierce his innard 3 times. Difference between Vlad vs Karna and Accel vs Karna scenario is just Accel doesn't need to do what Vlad did to directly mess up his innard

Him not being affected by BB sounds like an extreme outlier if she's that much stronger than him. He should either fully scale to her like the other CCC Servants or not have resistance to anything. Either way I still doubt Apocrypha Karna has the same resistance as CCC Karna.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
I thought the profiles have always been separated? Don't we have a similiar case with different Servant?
I don't think there's a Launcher profile anywhere

Accel FRA Karnas attacks vectors can be redirected and accel has remote control and doesnt need to make contact

I do, too, but people seem to be saying Accel kills before getting some time to spear via murder from within/multi-continental rekting or something like that.

While I can believe that with the High 6-A attack, ignoring that it apparently takes 5 minutes to gather earth's rotational energy to use it.

And espers powers work by the Personal Reality, which is comparable to a Reality Marble, which BB controls many many of in the Moon Cell, and still can't kill Karna. So I don't see vectors working either, nor do I see them just automatically being able to affect his inner organs.

Well,grace periode anyone?

Because this i really don't like using Accel too much,vector this vector that,dizzy....@_@ XD

Alas his first lose is worthy thought

Thing is with Monarchs reasoning is that we don't know which Karna is being used. If it's CCC Karna the dude should be 5-B / 5-A with a bunch of hax resistance, thus making it a stomp. If it's Apocrypha he's getting splattered. Imo this isn't a good match.

But if we scale Karna in CCC,would that we make the EXTELLA version? the CCC is not scaled to Gil because Gil didn't in his origin mystic code.

IMO his hax resistance is come to his armor itself.

I mean, I dunno but from what you guys are saying it seems to be contrary to the result you would all expect out of it.

Thats because his armor grant him an extreme protection,later he give his armor to Jinako so she didn't deleted,while he's gone.

Welp,we need to talk with Ramesess here for this problem.

Also we need to create three version of Karna (Apo,CCC,and EXTELLA),Apo and CCC version is same but with slightly difference (his class in CCC is identified as launcher despite his true class is lancer,and he's bit weaker),the EXTELLA is basically Karna in steroid.

Thing is that if he can be harmed by Vlad but not by BB it's like saying Vlad >>> BB.

While it's more like BB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vlad

So, the problems derives from the fact that his armor is what protected him against BB, but to my knowledge his armor is exactly the same in every Fate work.

And it can't protect him against Vlad.

Back