• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright,another Karna match and this time he's meet an crazy albino guy who can control Bullshit Vector,alright,lets go!!

-Base post headshot Accel is used

-Both in character

-Karna can use Brahmastra and Brahmastra Kundala,but VS is restricted

-Speed is unequalized since they already have same speed (massive hypersonic)

-Range is 1 kilometer

-Place located in Hawaii island (Mt.Mouna Loa)

-Win via death!!!

Accelerator
Accel

Brahmastra Apocrypha Anime
VS

• Accelerator : 7 (Knight,Fab,Jim,Fill,Zensum,Rein,Fate-chan)
  • Karna : 1 (Kagami/Glass)
  • Inconclusive : 1 (John)

Karna outlasts Accelerator's battery and then vaporizes him.

Karna tanks his own attacks thanks to Kavacha and Kundala.

@Monarch Yeah, that's possible.

I'm still unsure that Brahmastra can bypass his shield,i mean c'mon laser have an vector right,so it ccan be coutered,BTW counted Fate-chan.

-Karna : 1 (Fate)

-Accel : 0

You're wanking Accelerator's matter manipulation. He needed a lot of focus and brain power to rearrange Last Order's electrons and manipulating Kakine's Dark Matter and Meltdowner doesn't mean he can tear things apart on a molecular level unless he's done it before. And I'm pretty sure sure that was discussed and disproved by LazyHunter in another thread.

Accel would have to get into melee range anyways.

>Looked at Karna's profile.

Sorry about that. Then Vote for Karna. He can still kill via contact, but that's highly unlikely.

Well,even most of his attack get reflected,he still take very small damage since his armor reduce all of attack to 90%.

Waiting for Lazy.....

Also I'm pretty sure Accel has better matter manipulation than molecular destruction as others are suggesting. I'll read through some of what both Lazy and DontTalk said about Accel in previous threads so count me as inconclusive for now. Also you should restrict anything 5-B to 5-A shit as that effecting Karna's tiering thus making the match un balanced.

Theglassman12 said:
Karna should take this for the reasons stated above.

What reasons exactly? I'm also certain Karna can't bypass that Vector shield. And since speed isn't equalized it's only a matter of time before Accel starts tossing shit at Karna with 5 minutes of the Earths rotation to obliterate and blitzing Karna. Considering the kinetic energy said objects would be going they'd be much faster than anything Karna has dealt with. Voting Accel for the time being. And as far as I'm aware Accel can recharge his battery via taking energy from outlets.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Wait,should i equalized the speed?

No. Karna starts out with a speed advantage here, Accel would just overcome it soon enough. And Prom's arguments rely solely on Karna avoiding Accel till his battery drains. Two problems with this, Accel can still recharge his battery and Karna isn't evading Accel for that long before getting hit with objects going at sub rel to relativistic speeds.

But even then most of his attack will get reduced,you know that Karna dura is really monster....

But i see you reasoning,so voting Accel here.

Meanwhile Accel can constantly spam throwing objects at those speeds. He's also a lot smarter than Karna so he'd be thinking of multiple strategies to beat Karna. Furthermore, this Accel doesn't play around with his opponents.

Well,the weakness Karna have is to use VS,he need sacrifice his armor,but since VS is restricted he will take most of punishment.

It's BASE post-headshot. Explicitly JUST base Accelerator.

Brahmastra: O' Brahma, Cover the Earth: A Noble Phantasm granted to Karna by Parashurama, the sixth avatar of Vishnu. It takes the form of a bow when he is summoned under Archer-class, but appears in other forms depending in other classes, such as his lance, and he can even use his intimidating stare with his normally covered right eye to fire it as a beam. Utilized by calling upon Brahma, it pursues his opponent across a great range, surely striking regardless of the distance, but due to a curse, he cannot use it against those who have greater ability than he does.

I don't see how this is bypassing Accel's vector shield, let alone stopping Karna from getting overwhelmed by object's being thrown at him much faster than he can even react to.

What mach is Accelerator, anyways? Karna is Mach 580+

Why're Accelerators projectiles Sub-Relativistic? There's nothing about that on his page.

Utilized by calling upon Brahma, it pursues his opponent across a great range, surely striking regardless of the distance, but due to a curse, he cannot use it against those who have greater ability than he does.

Vector shield has nothing on conceptual always-accurate-attacks. And once it goes through, street level dura is a bitch.

He's scaling to mach 200+, a mach 580. Isn't blitzing him if a mach 940+ character couldn't and Repp even said debated this in Doffy vs Accel. This is no different, Accel eventually spams throwing object's at sub rel to relativistic+ speeds.

I'm not saying that he's blitzing.

Why're they Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic.

Monarch Laciel said:
Utilized by calling upon Brahma, it pursues his opponent across a great range, surely striking regardless of the distance, but due to a curse, he cannot use it against those who have greater ability than he does.

Vector shield has nothing on conceptual always-accurate-attacks. And once it goes through, street level dura is a bitch.

Show me scans of this bypassing something like Accel's Vector Shields. Unless he has I'm not buying it, as far as I'm concerned Karna doesn't have casualty manipulation and i don't see how this is conceptual manipulation.

This is what i think,it will never miss,but his shield will reflect it,and Karna tank it like nothing......

Git gud?

Promestein said:
I'm not saying that he's blitzing.

Why're they Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic.

Read my posts above. Accel can borrow 5 minutes of the Earths rotation, something with that amount of KE would be traveling at such speeds as stated by Repp himself.

Vector shield is literally just redirction of attacks.

It can't redirect something that has conceptual homing abilities.

Back