• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Either Fugil Laws or Accel thinks dead

Incon

EDIT: Actually don't know if law can stop High 1C shields

EDIT 2: Forgot law can't defeat Accel because if last thread, so Accelerator probably just kills him

Accy one-shots. But Fugil's law haxes, power nulls, BFRs, and outlives. So Incon at best, stomp at worst.

Ionliosite said:
Accy one-shots. But Fugil's law haxes, power nulls, BFRs, and outlives. So Incon at best, stomp at worst.
Null isn't working in a H1C shield, and BFR doesn't work.

Actually, one important question: Are the vectors even High 1-C in potency (in an offensive way, I know the shield is)? If not, Fugil can grant resistance to Vector Manip.

Ionliosite said:
Actually, one important question: Are the vectors even High 1-C in potency (in an offensive way, I know the shield is)? If not, Fugil can grant resistance to Vector Manip.
They are not, unless the opponent is High 1-C

Ionliosite said:
Nope, they aren't, but Fugil needs to "grant resistance" before Accel thinks.

If u mean if he can use an 1hc vector as an attack, yes he can if he can can find a sum of existing vector of that potency

If u mean "are vectors them self 1hc" well the question itself makes no sense as vectors are potency

Fugil also only needs to think to grant resistance.

Without knowledge he isn't starting with it, and you need proof he can resis 4B vectors.

Without knowledge he isn't starting with it, and you need proof he can resis 4B vectors.

He started with it without knowledge againts the Azure Division, and he doesn't grant Ouroboros resistance to just vector manip, but to a wide array of abilities listed in the profile (including vector manip). And I don't need to prove anything about 4-B vectors because how does attack potency even matter with that?

Resisting vector manipulation from X doesn't mean you resist ot from Y, mainly cause the power has lots of uses, and also because resisting a tier 7 attack doesn't mean you can resist a 4B attack which does the same type of damage.

I didn't deny that, I just said it being 4-B means nothing because attack potency has nothing to do with resistance or hax in general.

Ionliosite said:
I didn't deny that, I just said it being 4-B means nothing because attack potency has nothing to do with resistance or hax in general.
no it does, same for hax and negation, just cause u resisted a 9c thing that does not mean u could resisy a toer 0 one

same for negation if u negate a power of 9c then u can't just say the same would apply to tier 0

hax too (invulnerability etc)

>just cause u resisted a 9c thing that does not mean u could resisy a toer 0 one

That's because of dimensionality, not resistance, totally different things.

We're not talking of power null tho, we're talking of Ouroboros being granted resistance to Vector Manip, which is indeed on the profile in case you just joined the thread.

Resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means. The highest degree of resistance is outright Immunity, supposedly making the user in question completely unaffected by such abilities.

Of course, simple resistance to one showing of an ability isn't enough to ignore all uses of that ability, as some applications may be far stronger, while others may work differently, meaning they must be resisted differently. As a result, when resistance is listed on a page, it's important to describe the specifics.

Back