• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IIRC that's not sending someone into space, that's vaporizing someone with friction.

I mean, of course he can technically throw someone into space, but so can every character with spaceflight or some decent AP, hence I would be reluctant to label it BFR just for that.

In that clip the vaporization is more showed but iirc he was in space before he actually got vaporized in the original

Well, this isn't just throwing. He is applying his vector manip to force them into the outer atmosphere. This is a bit different then someone like Boros who just punts his enemies into space, since Accelorator isn't doing it by AP

I mean it is just launching him with a super power, which anyone with ki blasts of sufficient AP can do.

I would be absolutely fine with giving BFR if he demonstrated using it for that purpose, but unless the novel indeed states that he was launched into space I don't see that.

Yeah, but he isn't just doing it via AP or anything like that unlike that Ki blast

We can wait for Schnee and the other touaru supporters, since they said it was fine if I just showed the anime clip. I'll wait for their support, and if necessary I'm sure one of them has the quote

An unexplainable and invisible power burst from Accelerator's hand and assaulted Kihara Amata. His body left Accelerator's hand, shot through the abandoned office at terrifying speed, flew out of the broken window, and cut across the night sky at dozens of times the speed of sound. He moved so quickly that he turned to plasma and left behind an orange afterimage. It was not necessary to check to see if he was dead.

Across the night sky probably doesn't mean space, IMO.

I mean... with Accelerators intelligence it's plausible that he would eventually resort to that anyways, especially since Aleister gave him the example. So it's fair to argue that in vs-threads.

I just don't think we should list it as an ability.

He can send people in to space but it's just throwing not teleporting or anything, he just uses his reality warping for the force

A few things needs to be added to Accel's page.....

I think Amata was just thrown into the sky, he might have actually been thrown into Space if the air friction from the speed and force hadn't vaporized him first.

There was a bit in the Accelerator manga though where he did throw an Energy like thing that was going to level AC out into Space. I'm not sure that counts as BFR though.

It's a consequence of his vector manip, I don't think it's noteworthy enough to be a separate ability when it can go under the Notable techniques section ie: "can utilize vectors to send people flying far away"

if people knew how vector worked we wouldn't need top put any specifications on his profile (most used example: "bb-b-but pulling something does not have vectors")

Back