• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gist of it is that people with precog will act differently, changing the future. An enemy with precog will then have to have better precog and predict tlchanges to the future, and so on.

And then Han is just a wild card, who can't really be predicted, and his precog automatically trumps all others, because game mechanics>everyone else.
This is just resistance to precog. Acausality isn't that.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Han neglects the regular cause and effect of the world.

Han ignored the luck that warps destiny and causality itself and blew off the hand of Cho all the same.

He negates precognition over him.

I posted both the scan of him blowing off the guys hand, and the guys luck literally warping destiny and/or causality.

Neglecting the standard set of cause and effect means that he works by a different set of cause or effect, or none. Both are type 4 Acausality.

Being immune to precognition is one of the default abilities granted by being type 4.

So,you are arguing that instead of Acausality, he resists cause and effect due to not working by cause and effect, and is able to negate Precognition for the same reason.

I posted both the scan of him blowing off the guys hand, and the guys luck literally warping destiny and/or causality.
Where?
Neglecting the standard set of cause and effect means that he works by a different set of cause or effect, or none. Both are type 4 Acausality.
Not really.
Being immune to precognition is one of the default abilities granted by being type 4.
True, but having it doesn't equal acausality
So,you are arguing that instead of Acausality, he resists cause and effect due to not working by cause and effect, and is able to negate Precognition for the same reason.
I mean, based on what I've seen, I think it's far more solid that he has causality manip, resistance to it, and resistance to precog.

The only two links to imgur I posted. The part about destiny is talking about the blonde haired guy, who as you can see lost his arm when trying to kill Han.

And, might I ask you what the difference between Acausality type 4 and what you are trying to suggest is?

Han Jee-Han can ignore causality. Not only active manipulation of it, but the default causality of the world. This same ability let's him trump precognition. Instead, he functions by his game mechanics, regardless of those contradicting the laws of the world he is in.

Acausality type 4 is ignoring the natural system of cause and effect in exchange of another, irregular version of it, granting resistance to causality manipulation and Precognition.

Not only the effects of it are the same, the premise is too. "I work by my rules, yours don't matter".

The only two links to imgur I posted. The part about destiny is talking about the blonde haired guy, who as you can see lost his arm when trying to kill Han.
Eh, if those links were the evidence, then there really isn't anything note worthy there beyond some dude other than Han having fate hax.
And, might I ask you what the difference between Acausality type 4 and what you are trying to suggest is?
For starters, Type 4 Acausals don't have causality manipulation, which is something Han is blatantly showing. Similary, Han doesn't show existing outside of the causality system, which is what Type 4 Acausals do. Those are two of the differences.
Han Jee-Han can ignore causality. Not only active manipulation of it, but the default causality of the world. This same ability let's him trump precognition. Instead, he functions by his game mechanics, regardless of those contradicting the laws of the world he is in.
So, resistances.
Acausality type 4 is ignoring the natural system of cause and effect in exchange of another, irregular version of it, granting resistance to causality manipulation and Precognition.
I know what it is, I read the page.
Not only the effects of it are the same, the premise is too. "I work by my rules, yours don't matter".
I don't get what point you're even trying to make with this, him having law hax has nothing to do with acausality.

Having causality manipulation is not proof against Acausality though? Obvious exemple is Desperados, who whole deal is that they pull people into a fate and causality that they decide, but regardless of that it still contradicts nothing.

Type 4 is working by an irregular system. That is to say, you do have a form of system. For Han, the system is his Game like state, where he and those he involves with the skill work by those rules.

Han, besides ignoring lucky guy's luck, literally is stated to neglect the cause and effect of the world. That's working outside of it. Neglecting the law means you are unlawful.

Han Jee-Han is type 4,because as all type 4s,he functions by a set system that directly contradicts the cause and effect of the world. This same ability that makes him neglect cause and effect, is also what allows him to ignore Precognition and causality manipulation, the two default abilities all type 4s get.

Having causality manipulation is not proof against Acausality though?
I never it contradicted anything tho. I don't even know HOW you got I said it was contradiction at all. Not even bothering with the rest of your posts since it is the same argument ad naseum you've been using the whole thread.

This is such an obvious Type 4 it's a bit....beyond me that a debate is still happening guys.

"It's not that he is acausal, it's that he warps causality to work differently around him and for him, letting him do everything an acausal can." is the perfect summary fo what's happening right now. Come on guys. This is blatant Type 4 it's literally the definition.

Last edited:
What an obvious answer for the OP of this Thread...

I agree to the proposition of the Wise Ricis

"It's not that he is acausal, it's that he warps causality to work differently around him and for him, letting him do everything an acausal can."
Eh, he can't do everything an acausal can tho. That's pretty much one of the main reasons this isn't acausality, he doesn't show the main qualification for being Type 4.

Heyo.

He does though. He works on a different system than normal causality, as he ignores the causality on the scale of a world. That's literally the only thing needed to prove Acausality. And I'm pretty sure Jee-Han did resist the rest, but that's not even the main point here. What matters is that he works in a different system, which he does. My man Ion, we don't even need to prove he ignores Precog and the rest because those come with Acausality. Many characters that have Acausality Type 4 don't need to show the resistance to Precog and such as it automatically comes with the Type 4, they just need to show the latter. And how does Acausality come? By working on a different system of causality. Which Jee-Han does! It's straight up Type 4 my dude.

The only qualification needed for this is to work in a different system of Acausality than normal, which he does.

My man, it quacks like a duck, it looks like a duck, it walks like a duck. It works like Acausality, it looks like Acausality, heck it even resists what Acausality is supposed to grant you - Jee-Han resists Precog, and he literally blew off the arm of a guy whose luck warps causality and destiny for things to turn out well for him, so Fate, Precog and Causality....which is what Acausality grants you the resistances of - which is isn't even needed to grant Acausality. This is one of the most blatant showings of it.

Bud this is straight up Type 4 Acausality.

Last edited:
Ricsi and Ionliosite:

What are the summarised conclusions here?

Yes. The general agreement leaned far more towards it being type 4 Acausality, and the other option offered to give all powers granted by Acausality type 4 regardless.

That's your claim, sure, but it is not substantiated. The requirement is functioning on a different set of rules. Han functions based on his game mechanics, and those neglect the actual cause and effect of the world.

That is all the requirements.

Stuff like ignoring fate manip and Precognition are not needed to prove it. But, he has them regardless, so not even that is a point of contention.

Back