• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corvo Attano vs Han Jee Han (Tier 9-A)

=
"You find yourself in a familiar place. With a nostalgic friend speaking to you..."

The shadowy place. The eldritch-creatures floating around. Many of them ignoring the common laws of how the world is supposed to function. Corvo was barely fazed as he looked around, tracking the speaker within seconds. The familiar pale vampire like man, with that stoic look.

"Life must have been fine after everything. Your daughter has proved to be born of the same blood. You must be very pro-"

"Cut the exposition," Corvo said, not patient for anymore games. "If you brought me here years after Delilah's coup, there must be something else. You never did something like this before."

"Correct," Outsider nodded unfazed. "I'm here to ask for a favor, for you to take care of a certain someone who's much more powerful than Delilah. Or at least... he's on his path to becoming beyond her. If he ever crosses her level, well, let's just say that the safety of your people won't be guaranteed."

Someone beyond Delilah. A witch that can warp reality. If the Outsider was this concerned over one individual he would be acting himself. But it doesn't seem like he wants to. He has to do his dirty work... It doesn't seem like he's threatening him either. It seems more like advice. The Outsider never went for direct harm.

"If it's someone that's scaring you I'll have to take it." Corvo could see him scoff. But there was a definite sign of relief there. Then again doing this again after all this time? It wasn't as if he got rusty. It seemed as if the Outsider was kind enough to revert his age slightly too. He was just concerned on what the enemy can do. "All I have to do is dispatch this future witch?"

"You will be rewarded accordingly of course. The gifts I may grant you might be something you'd quite appreciate. But this witch, or rather mage, is right here. His name is-

=
"Han Jee-Han."

One day.

Just one day.

One day of nothing bad happening! Was that too much to ask for??

Then again it's not as if he wasn't expecting an assassin to come after him anytime soon... But the moment Sun-Il wasn't around. Han didn't need any heightened Gamer's Mind to tell that what's in front of him is an assassin with no intention to make friends.

With a name like "The Dishonored One" and how he had his blade out?

"That sounds like my neighbor," Han lied, not really hoping for it to work. Just hoping that Observe would be enough. "Are you here for the Acting gig-"

"Cut the crap."

"Kay."

Yup. Definitely no ceasefires here.

Fight it is.

=

The Dishonored One

The Gamer

Both at their lowest tiers but at their strongest in that tier. I'm wondering if it's fair to have Gnome around but we'll see.

Speed is NOT Equalized.

Corvo has a general idea of what Han can do. Might make it full day's prep if it's not fair enough for Corvo.

Corvo is allowed his bonus abilities from Dishonored 2 (Emily's abilities) such as Domino, Mesmerize, and more.

Something's off with the formating... gah.

He's 9-A? That's awesome. Hopefully, I'll be able to put him up against someone from this new verse I'm putting on the site.

That being said, the only ability that he has that seems to bypass durability is his possession, which won't work on Han due to Gamer's mind. Unless it's in character for Corvo to teleport inside of someone.

So, what is Corvo's win con here? Han is resistant to time stop as well, so Corvo's two more potent hax kinda fly out the door here.

Yup, almost. Well much higher with haxx. And eyy what verse is that?

True, but it is in character for Corvo to possess someone, walk around, get out of them, and while they're distracted, stab them. I can see that as an effective way to possibly circumvent the barrier issue.

Also the whole explosive spam might help. Jee-Han is a bit more squishy without his barrier in his earlier keys.

Time stop I was always iffy about tbh. But if push comes to shove I may have to give Corvo the other powers he can unlock like Domino, but imo that might be too much of an EZ win for Corvo.

Dragon's Lore and Love: Isis and Osiris. I likely won't starting putting it together until the calcs are evaluated. So hopefully they're evaluated soon.

I mean, I don't think stabbing or explosions would work with the tier difference. "Squishy" Han is still 8-C to his 9-A. And, once again, he still resists possession.

I mean hey, if the Domino powers make it fair, then feel free, unless you think it's super decisive. If that's the case, then maybe give Han an hour of prep or something. Or wait until my verse of 9-A's are up

Novel? Seems interesting. I've been trying my hands on some calcs too so I can try to help if you have some. IF they're already out nvm tho.

I really thought he was just on that high tier with his Mana AP on barriers and unleashed attacks tbh. But yeah the possession thing I mean Corvo tried it on someone with possession, persists for a few seconds, before being forced to pop out behind the user. Still close enough for an attack.

Domino basically allows Corvo to make use of his Shadow Clone, link it with Domino to Han, and if he kills that shadow clone, same thing happens to Han. Both die. Advantage is probably the range and needing vision

Lol. I appreciate the offer.

This version of Han should be High 8-C with his amps. And 8-C without them. While I doubt possession will work at all, the tier difference makes any physical attacks from Corvo meaningless.

Ooh. That sounds pretty interesting. Han might be able to tell what's going on with his observe skill. And possibly protect the clone. One mans arrow is all it takes to one shot Corvo. And Han can amp himself.

Np.

Adjusted to make it fairer now!

Gotcha, makes sense. In that case haxx is gonna be more important.

True. But said clone can also kill itself I'd say. And technically Corvo could use an ability to swap places with the clone.

Corvo having Emily's abilities isn't canon though, it's New Game+ content.

That said Corvo has no way of putting him down due to the AP difference. Emily could potentially do it through Domino though.

Awesome OP though.

Somehow missed this but yeah (imo they're still optional though since they showed Corvo using em) looks like this match has to be closed... Or is there someone that could be better match?

Back