• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gamer upgrades re-made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys read the most recently translated chapter?

I'm tryna figure out if Han disabled the spatial control barrier (even though I don't think he could before), or if Sun-il teleported past it, as he looked like he was coming out of a portal. I guess the last possibility is that he cut through the portal, but I'm not sure.

Also, Han can use time acceleration times thirty it seems. And Sun-il learned how to fly this chapter. Pretty solid chapter.

The barrier the puppetbwas using at first got broken with Han's little stunt, he even said that he didn't have it anymore and that they should attack (how nice if him)

He made another semibarrier, but that did get teleported through.

Truth Wagon
IMG 20181214 112200
Powers and Stats

Tier: At least 7-C

Name:
Unknown, self named as Truth Wagon.

Origin: The Gamer

Classification: puppet, immortal, sorcerer

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Manipulation, Magic, Telekinesis over his weapons and creation of them, Immortality type 1 and 6 (uses puppet bodies to fight), Spatial Manipulation and Forcefield Creation through it (Can create a forcefield around himself that "bends" any attack away from him, even such things as portals that would go inside it or vodoo magic. Can cut space itself to bypass the durability of enemies), Void Manipulation (Can control the void that absorbs spatial dimensions when they are destroyed, but cannit move while engulfed by it), Resistance to Void Manipulation (His control over the void allows him to be unaffected by it's erasure and it's pull), Teleportation (long-rabge, works for a few tens of meters), Forcefield Creation, Statistics Amplification with Mana Amplification, Air Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Self-Destruction (It does not seem to have a lot of power, and was seemingly not activated on will)

Attack Potency: At least Town level (Comparable to Han Jee-Ha), can ignore durability with Spatial Manipulation (can cut through space, forcefully cutting anything in half regardless of it's strength) and cellular cutting with blades.

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+(His dexterity stat makes him comparable to Kwon Shi-Yu)

Lifting Strength: At least Class K

Striking Strength:
At least Small Town Class

Durability:
At least Small Town class, higher with mana shields, spatial manipulation makes him hard to kill

Stamina: Extremely high (believed to be able to keep up a fight for 24 hours)

Range: Tens of meters

Standard Equipment: Weapons that I don't know the name of.

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Can use at least 400 points of INT, which means his a better calculator than a quantum computer and has thousands of times better memory than average humans. Claims to be the most skilled space manipulator, despite being well informed about there being several eons old deities sithin his own verse)

Weaknesses: Likes to analyse things he doesn't know, tends to explain his powers to other less experienced sorcerers as their "senior". A much stronger spatial manipulation can break through his spatial brrier, but this almost certanly creates a "void" that absorbs spatial dimensions. Only has 7 spells stored in his puppet. His Mind Manipulation makes people doubt themselves, but it can be overcome through will.

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

True. Though I thought he had recreated the barrier, as hitting the second one produced similar effects to when Han and Sun-il had first hit the barrier.

So it looks like I did see a portal on Sun-il's feet. I'm not sure if he did that or if it was Han. Probably Han if I had to guess.

Profile looks solid, though it didn't seem like it can self-destruct at all. I think it just exploded after being sliced in half twice.

Well, his previous forcefield made it impossible to even teleport stuff into it, at the cost of not being able to move around.

The other one made allowed him to move around (even increased his teleportation range) but it didn't make omnidircetional barriers and such.

So the two are at the very least different in mechanics.

Han and Sun-Il, yeah.

Thruth Wagon, no. He is in 4000 for most stats, and stated that he would be one-shot, and he was. He's real body should be High 7-C because of having more INT than Han (Though he lacks the passives...) .

PaChi2 said:
Sun Il has resurrection on his page?
Yeah, the sword said that it ressurected him. So he does tecnically die.

A small difference, but I'm sure characters like Giorno Giovanna would care about it.

Pretty sure the space manip clash caused it. Speed Wagon had litlle control over it, only being able to be unaffected. He couldn't even move, or teleport, out.

Yeah. It was Han's spatial distortion bullets clashing with Truth Wagon's space control barrier that caused the spatial dimension Truth Wagon was manipulating to collapse, resulting in a void.

New chapter, new updates...

Sun, Han and Hwan should get better lifting strength by scaling above the golems the president uses. I'll tell ya how much right away:

Average human volume: 70,000 cm^3.

Average height: 170 cm

Golems height: 787.0 m (The size of Mt. Bukhan)

Size difference: 463

Volume difference: 463^3= 99,252,847

70,000X99,252,847=6,947,699,290,000 (Ant said that they should be able to lift half their own weight back when)

Assuming they are made out of iron/steel (Both are 7.8 g): 54,192,054,500 kilograms (Class G, 54 times stronger than baseline)

Sun's body reached synchrony with his mind, got him Resistance to Feat Manipulation, and got him a new skill we don't know the mechanics of beyond ignoring teleportation nullification.

Han has X30 time dilatation now, which puts him at mach 3300 (Assuming he didn't get any faster physically). And about that... though acceleration should get his thought speed to mach 16500, which is... high. I guess we'll ignore the latter?

Seeker of Thruth
IMG 20181214 112200
== Powers and Stats==

Tier: At least 7-C | Unknow, at least High 7-C

Name:
True name unknown, self named as Truth Wagon, more widely known as Master of Warped Space

Origin: The Gamer

Age: 12 physically, unknown mentally (but less than a few thousand years old)

Classification: puppet, immortal, sorcerer, celestial

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Manipulation, Magic, Telekinesis over his weapons and creation of them, Immortality type 1, 2 (can have his lower body and half of his face cut off to no effect) and 6 (uses puppet bodies to fight), Spatial Manipulation and Forcefield Creation through it (Can create a forcefield around himself that "bends" any attack away from him, even such things as portals that would go inside it or voodoo magic. Can cut space itself to bypass the durability of enemies), Void Manipulation (Can control the void that absorbs spatial dimensions when they are destroyed, but cannot move while engulfed by it), Resistance to Void Manipulation (His control over the void allows him to be unaffected by it's erasure and it's pull), Teleportation (long-range, works for a few tens of meters), Forcefield Creation, Statistics Amplification with Mana Amplification, Air Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Self-Destruction (It does not seem to have a lot of power, and was seemingly not activated on will) | All previous, Immortality type 1 and 3 (Like a normal immortal, his soul needs to be destroyed to actually kill him), Regenerationn (Low-Godly, immortals can come back until their soul is intact. Can create puppets to use as bodies), Pocket Reality Manipulation, many more (One of the 1000 strongest beings, all previous abilities were either a passive state or part of merely 7 spells within his arsenal)

Attack Potency: At least Town level (Comparable to Han Jee-Ha), can ignore durability with Spatial Manipulation (can cut through space, forcefully cutting anything in half regardless of it's strength) and cellular cutting with blades. | Unknow, at least Large Town level

Speed:
At least Massively Hypersonic+ (His dexterity stat makes him comparable to Kwon Shi-Yu) | At least Massively Hypersonic+

Lifting Strength:
At least Class K

Striking Strength:
At least Small Town Class | At least Town Class

Durability:
At least Small Town level, higher with mana shields, spatial manipulation makes him hard to kill | At least Town level

Stamina:
Extremely high (believed to be able to keep up a fight for 24 hours)

Range: Tens of meters | Unknown

Standard Equipment: Chakram capable of cutting on a cellular level.

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Can use at least 400 points of INT, which means his a better calculator than a quantum computer and has thousands of times better memory than average humans. Claims to be the most skilled space manipulator, despite being well informed about there being several eons old deities within his own verse) | Extraordinary Genius (Smarter than before by an extreme amount)

Weaknesses: Likes to analyse things he doesn't know, tends to explain his powers to other less experienced sorcerers as their "senior". A much stronger spatial manipulation can break through his spatial barrier, but this almost certainly creates a "void" that absorbs spatial dimensions. Only has 7 spells stored in his puppet. His Fear Manipulation makes people doubt themselves, but it can be overcome through will.

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Yeah, I think ignoring the latter is best until he uses the two in conjunction with each other.

Shin's stuff seems fine. Resistance to teleportation nullification seems to be best. In particular since it's not especially clear on what occurred.

New profile looks good, just don't forget to put a key at the bottom separating the two tiers.

With everyone runningaround with Low-godly Regenerationn just by being who they are, Han should get some pretty potent soul hax soon.

He did against yoohwa, tough it dind't seem to be very gamchanging even then. There is also the fact that he has a max level version of it, which I doubt is true for Yoohwa.

Yeah, kinda weird to be honest.

Alright

He is getting the card precog, and he got necromancy that makes his golems stronger as well. Han is going to keep escalating into more OP-ness. Still tough, did the author forget about the passive electricity thing?

Oh, that's true. I thought Yoohwa was the one who did it.

Honestly, he only used the electric cloak once the entire series. Otherwise Yoohwa would've been getting stunned each time she hit Han.

That's because his meteor feat places him at Low 7-C. And the two times multiplier from scaling to Kwon places him at double that, which is still in the Low 7-C range.

He doesn't become 7-C until he gets his new staff, which gives him a 4 time multiplier across the board. Which occurs near the end of the arc just about.

Arc Company created teh necronomicon...

...by materalizing it out of the Cthulhu saves the world, obviously doesn't sacle, but still.

he can make videogame items as long as enough people like the games... And create new skills based on them that didn't (and likely couldn't) exist beforehand.

Also, Han now canonically resists the Cthulhu brand of mindhax, if someway, somehow, a fight between them would become viable.

Yeah...this is getting pretty crazy. At this point, any actual mythological or real world thing could pop up in the verse.

Like, if Cthulhu level mindhax is actually shown to be a thing...hoo boy.

So an upgrade for Arc and we'll likely see some pretty incredible new stuff from Han the next chapter. I'm glad that his golems will hopefully be getting an upgrade. If they weren't good enough already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back